|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8.98 x 4.72 x 2.36 inches|
|Item model number||4.5|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EE0035|
5 Amp 12V Automotive Smart Battery Charger/Maintainer for Car, Motorcycle, Lawn Mower, Boat, RV, SUV, ATV and More
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.00 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5 amp battery charger maintains and charges all type of AGM, GEL, SLA, Flooded(WET), Calcium type deep cycle automotive or marine 4Ah-100Ah 12V battery.(NOTE: It can not work with Lithium-ion battery)
- Fully automatic high frequency charging delivers 3 stage charging, automatically switching from fast charge, to top-off, then to trickle charge.
- Built in circuit protection guards against against reverse polarity, sparks, overcharging, over-current, open-circuits, short-circuits and overheating.
- LCD screen displays charging status and battery status; charge voltage, charge current, inside temperature, battery full，summer mode, winter mode, etc.
- Pulse repair function can help to repair your loss battery and extend battery life. Note: It can not activate a dead battery or repair a battery which is damaged seriously; it also can not repair a battery back to 100% new.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This 5 amp automatic battery charger needs to be plugged into wall outlet. Work with 12 volt 4-100 ah batteries, keeps batteries warm even under cold temperatures. Widely used on automobiles, boats, tractors, golf carts, and other equipment.
Note: Please read the user manual before using; Only indoor use; Turn off the power source before connecting or disconnecting to the battery.
Battery Type: Fit all type of 12V AGM, GEL, Flooded(Wet), Calcium type deep cycle, VRLA maintenance free lead acid batteries
Battery Capacity: 4Ah - 100Ah
Charge Current: 5 Amp
Input Voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz 75W
Input Current: 0.5A(RMS)@230VAC
Charge Voltage: Summer Mode: 14.4V; Normal Mode: 14.7V; Winter Mode: 15.5V
Operate Temperature: -20℃ to +45℃(-4℉ to 113℉)
How to Use
1. Check your battery parameters is compatible to the charger (at the back of the charger).
2. Connect the red clamp to the positive pole(+), black clamp to the negative pole.
3. The LCD display will show battery voltage, charge current and inside temperature (Temperature is for reference only, allowed tolerance).
4. Wrong battery connection： “EI-I-” will displayed on screen , the indicating lamp will flash.
5. Connect the charger with AC power source, the charger will start to operate (the Charge-lamp will start to flash in red).
6. Once the battery is fully charged, the battery bar on screen will in “FUL” status, meanwhile, the charge indicating lamp will keeps on. Keep the charged status in 1-2 hours is highly recommended.
7. Charging completed, remove the charger.
Remark: for 4Ah-15Ah battery, we suggest use “Repair” mode, because the battery size is too small, use pulse charge is very good for small size battery.
1 x Car Battery Charger
1 x User Manual
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The battery I tested this on is a Autocraft silver 750CCA car battery that had been sitting inside my wrecked Ford Explorer since the accident a couple of weeks back and before using the Foxsur charger it was at 10.23 volts (I missed getting a precharge pic of the voltage). When I hooked the charger up it started in normal charge mode and put out 14.67 volts steady. I then switched it to Pulse charge and it put out 14.91 volts. I left the unit on pulse charge and after 4hours I checked the voltage and read it at 12.98.
All in all this looks to be a great charger in a very compact package.
This charges my old deadish battery w/o OVERCHARGING it.
Before this, I killed a couple of old batteries by leaving my old charger on too long (even at 2 amp setting).
This has a REPAIR mode that works well to slow charge.