- File Size: 4855 KB
- Print Length: 257 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1483975169
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 7, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AKMT16W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #553,908 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$15.99|
Save $6.00 (38%)
Automotive Social Business: How to Captivate Your Customers, Sell More Cars and Be Generally Remarkable on Social Media Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It is an easy quick read that is clearly designed for those of us in the business who tend to be a little, how should i say this, A.D.D. (that pretty much sums up car people).
Thanks Kathi for more of your great input.
IT IS VERY WELL WRITTEN, AND ADDRESSES THE ISSUE OF AUTOMOTIVE MARKETING, AND SOCIAL COMMERCE, IN AN EASY TO UNDERSTAND FORMAT.
I HAVE KATHI'S PREVIOUS BOOK, AND HER EXCELLENT TRADITION OF WRITING ON THESE ISSUES, CONTINUES.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great read!! Full of information that everyone MUST have to handle today's Social Media users.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Kathi Kruse knows social for auto dealers and shows it clearly here.Published 21 months ago by John Lawlor
I just started in auto sales less than 4 months ago. A career change for me at 57. But I have taken more interested in learning how to better myself, make sales and find leads. Read morePublished on November 29, 2013 by wjo1000
THIS BOOK IS FULL OF GREAT INFORMATION. I AM NOT ALWAYS SITTING DOWN AND READING BOOKS, BUT THIS BOOK IS EASY TO READ AND IT SEEMS LIKE I HAD A HARD TIME PUTTING IT DOWN.Published on August 27, 2013 by Adam tollers
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Marketing