21 Day Fix Workout Program with 7 piece Portion control containers
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lose up to 15 pounds in 21 days
- Easy-to-follow 21-day portion control system with 7 color-coded food containers
- 7 total 30-minute workouts on 2 DVDs
- Includes helpful resources such as the 21 Day Fix Eating Plan and 3 Day Quick Fix
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Autumn Calabrese's 21 Day Fix Base Kit
Meet the Trainer - Autumn Calabrese
Autumn Calabrese is a celebrity fitness trainer, busy mom, and national-level bikini competitor. She came up with the idea of a portion-control container system after watching a client eat an entire 1,300-calorie salad in one sitting because it was 'healthy'. Autumn realized that supersized portions were hurting her clients’ weight-loss success because they were eating too much without knowing it. So she developed portion-control containers to help people see how simple it is to eat the right amounts and lose weight easily. And as a single mother, Autumn understands how hard it can be to fit exercise and healthy eating into a jam-packed schedule. So she created short but effective workouts that take only 30 minutes a day, along with a simple eating plan that doesn’t require you to spend hours in the kitchen.
Autumn Calabrese's 21 Day Fix - As Seen on TV!
Simple Fitness. Simple Eating. Fast Results.
It's not another diet. In fact, it's exactly the opposite. 21 Day Fix lets you eat! Only in just the right portions, so you don't feel miserable and deprived—but you can finally start losing weight.
What's the secret? Our seven exclusive containers. Each one is color-coded for a different kind of food, and pre-measured for the precise portion. You'll never have to 'eyeball' your measurements again—if it fits in the container, you can eat it!
Combine this eating plan with one 30-minute workout a day. That's all. It's that simple!
- 7 easy-to-follow workouts on 2 DVDs
- 7 Color-Coded Portion Control Containers plus a 25-oz Shakeology Shaker Cup
- Start Here Guide
- Eating Plan
- 3 Day Quick Fix
Simple Portion Control - No more calorie-counting. And no starving!
Forget about counting, cups, and calories. When it comes to losing weight, simplicity equals success. These seven color-coded containers and Shakeology shaker cup deliver exactly the right portions every time, so you never eat too much or (too little). Fill them up as directed in the Eating Plan - and you will lose the weight!
Green - Veggies.
Purple - Fruits.
Red - Proteins.
Yellow - Carbs.
Blue - Healthy Fats.
2 Orange - Seeds and Dressings.
Shakeology Shaker Cup - Drinks.
Yes. The containers do look small! Just remember, when you receive your kit, you will calculate your target caloric level and corresponding meal plan. Based on that meal plan, you will fill the containers multiple times a day and eat several portions of certain containers. Once you start preparing your meals, you'll see how much food you actually get. You may feel as though you won’t be able to finish all your food at times, but you should for maximum results.
7 Color-coded portion-control containers plus Shakeology shaker cup
No more guessing about how much you should eat. Fill up the containers with your choice of food—if it fits, you can eat it!
Portion Control Containers
7 Workouts on 2 DVDs
21 Day Fix Eating Plan
3 Day Quick Fix
In 21 days, you can be beach-ready for a vacation. Look drop-dead great at your upcoming reunion. Or be well on your way-REALLY well on your way-to reaching a major weight-loss goal. And all you have to do is decide. Then let 21 Day Fix do the rest.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Big Con, Though: I GAINED WEIGHT. In the first week, I gained 1 lb vs. average 3 lb. loss per week with mixed Jillian Michaels DVDs and a general healthy diet. I lost several inches and was much stronger, but I've been through enough to know that with the muscle tone I already had, this wasn't good enough. I eventually nixed the diet, which had me eating 500-800 more calories than I usually did, replaced the workouts I hated (if you hate a workout, it's hard to do your best and you're much more likely to peter out).
I've been eating healthy for 2 years. I think Autumn's diet plan is geared toward people who have no idea how many veggies vs. carbs vs. healthy fats they need. It's great for teaching you what your body needs.
It's also clear that the calorie burn from Autumn's workouts is lower than Jillian Michaels overall. Jillian Michaels inserts cardio intervals, combines more upper and lower body, and offers more combo moves in general.
• Awesome variety in the workouts; something for everyone, even if you already do a lot of workout DVDs
• Clear and easy diet plan emphasizes healthy foods and tells you which ones are best for weight loss (they're higher on the list)
• Workouts are very effective at trimming and toning
• Autumn is friendly and encouraging
• Hand weights in two sizes (or a resistance band) are the only needed equipment
• Modifications are consistently offered, and her backup trainers show degrees of modification to show you how to integrate if you're getting tired
• Over-simplification of the diet without clear explanations for each category and how you can adjust them post-21DF may be problematic for those who rub with the categories as laid out (orange and blue containers, for instance, are pretty much the same)
• Forcing your body to adjust to snacking may increase cravings if you don't snack
• 10-minute ab workout is horribly rushed, like a 15-minute workout she crammed into 10, and offers too little variety to stay interesting
• Every workout is followed by a commercial; Beachbody marketing really puts a stink on this
• If you hate being marketed to, you'll hate this. Every workout is trying to sell a number of expensive Beachbody products.
• Most moves are repeated for 60 seconds; despite what she says, not everything can be done for 60 seconds. I prefer Jillian Michaels' standard 30 seconds
• Shirataki rice has almost no calories and is just as good as rice if you drain it, boil it for 5 minutes with some white vinegar, and then season it about twice as much as you would normal rice
• Three weights vs. two will help you advance more quickly, because you can always challenge yourself
• Don't obsess about the scale. If you get discouraged easily, I recommend weighing yourself at the beginning, then at the end, only, and then paying attention to the way your clothes fit (you'll be amazed by the changes!). Wearing tight workout capris can be great for this, as you'll really see and feel the differences.
Great if you're new to eating healthy or you need some variety in your current workout schedule. Toning and slimming results are excellent. I know some people see lots of weight loss. The scale had nothing nice to say to me on the program, but I did lose inches and I look better and feel stronger. Once I returned to my normal healthy diet, my progress soared.
PRICE vs. VALUE
Really, this program is massively overpriced. Only get it if you have money to burn or really need to learn how to eat healthy. Otherwise, I'd recommend Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 with or without Beginner Shred to start, if you're a beginner. And for variety, you can toss in Yoga Inferno and DVDs from her Killer series. For straight cardio, you have endless trainers to choose from.
If the price were $45 or less and there weren't Beachbody ads all over it, I would highly recommend this.
To note: This is not the new refreshed exercises that are being released now through Beach Body. These are the older workouts. They were still good though.
Did this work? Overall, yes. It worked.
The combination of portion control, no salt, low carb, water intake, and daily exercise made me lose quite a bit.
Was it hard?
Yes and no. I was able to pull this off successfully because I meal planned for the entire week. I measured everything out into containers I purchased for each meal. The containers are only meant for measuring and not really for food storage. I picked 2-4 things per food category and mixed them together in different combinations per day. That made it simplified enough where I did get overwhelmed with meal planning. This allowed me to spend most of my "motivation-capital" on making myself do the videos daily.
Biggest CON: The biggest con to this package could be considered its price. It did feel a bit steep for what I received. I would purchase again though.