|Item Weight||2.75 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8.3 x 5.2 x 4.3 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||?77721805|
Auxbeam 3 Inch LED Light Bar 20w PHILIPS LED Pods Fog Lights Square Cube Lights Spot Beam Driving Light Waterproof for Offroad Truck 4WD SUV ATV UTV (Pack of 2)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 inch led light bars with 4D Fish eye hyperspot lens, is extremely bright even in daytime but consuming little power. It is designed to project light on extreme distance but ensure high brightness in close quarters.
- 20W PHILIPs LED spot light bars with softer light no glare, will not dazzle the on-coming traffic. Its pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam.
- It has full aluminum housing for extra durability while doubling as heat sink. It has about 50,000hrs life time with IP67 rated Waterproof/dustproof/quakeproof,anti-corrosion for harsh environment.
- 3" 20W led light bars apply to off road vehicle lighting, emergency & rescue lighting, ATV/UTV/Golf cart lighting, Boat& marine lighting, agriculture vehicle lighting, mining and heavy equipment light.
- Attention: This product has been upgraded for its outlook. New LED light bar will replace the old ones. During this time, you may receive two kinds of different LED light bar.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
AUXBEAM 3 INCH 20W PHILIP LED LIGHT BAR (2 Pcs)
Auxbeam 3 inch compact cube size LED pod uses 4 * 5W high powered, efficient PHILIPS LEDs and fish eyed hyper spot lens for extreme bright light projection. Equipped with 4D Optic Lens design, it provides great vision on long distance drives. Its compact size and shape allow the dual LED light to fit almost anywhere.
Power: 20W--- (2000lm)
Working Voltage: DC 10~30V(fits 12V/24V vehicles)
Number of Chips: 4*5W high power PHILIPS LEDs
Beam Angle: 30 degree(spot beam pattern)
Protection Rate: IP67
Color Temperature: Pure White 6000K
Working Temperature: -40~85 degree Celsius
Size(with Bracket): approx. 80mm*90mm*80mm/3.15*3.5*3.15inch
Size(without Bracket): approx. 80m*75mm*80mm/3.15*3*3.15inch
Material: Black Diecast Aluminum, clear PC plate
Bracket: Alu Firm, 150 degree angle adjustable
About 50,000hrs life time
The 30 degree spot light uses hybrid optics to project light over great distances in a concentrated beam. 4D fish eye lens design is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need longer view distance.
The 4 piece 5W high power PHILIPS LEDs and fish eye hyper spot lens provide extremely bright light even in daytime without consuming too much power. The soft light has no glare so you won't blind oncoming traffic. Pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam.
This 3 inch LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off roading to marine vehicles to agricultural vehicles. Its compact size and shape allow the dual LED Light to fit almost anywhere. With adjustable mounting brackets, the cube light can be adjusted to about 45 degrees, which makes changing direction of the light easier.
Durable and Superior
Aluminum housings features custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allows our LED's to run cooler and brighter. IP67, great performance, waterproof, dust proof and shockproof.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Altogether, these are bright and inexpensive lights with a few shortcomings in the build and quality control. They're quite blinding even outside of the designated beam pattern, so I recommend these for off-road use only as you may attract unwanted attention from police if you were to use them daily.
I'll update this review with any updates after I've contacted the manufacturer about the problem I'm having. Would I recommend them? Yes, if you don't mind having lights that may wear out quickly, but at the price, you could replace them several times before you approach the cost of the competitor's version. Is it worth it? Perhaps, but for an off-road vehicle that will regularly sustain damage from the trail, I'd say the low cost is a welcome benefit of these little gems.
Installation wasn't too complicated at all, a lot of customization went into mounting them to a roof rack and running them inline with a switchboard. Took about an hour tops since the switchboard was previously installed.
I will say, the Auxbeam 3in LED spots are well focused and provide a stupid amount of light, they shot at least 300ft and I could walk to the end of the property with it looking like it was daytime. I would definitely buy from Auxbeam again.
Update: One of these leaked after a hand car wash. Been on the car for 3 days.