|Item Weight||2.65 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.1 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
|Item model number||77707207AX|
|Manufacturer Part Number||77707207AX|
|Mirror Lighting Type||automotive-exterior-combination-parking-and-side-marker-light-bulbs|
Auxbeam LED Light Bar 12" 72W CREE LED Light 24pcs 3W CREE Driving Light Combo Beam Waterproof for Off-road 4x4 Truck Military Mining Heavy Equipment
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 Inch dual row of original CREE LED chips provides super broad viewing area, Spot (30 Degree) & Flood (60 Degree) Combo create the best light beam.
- The IP67 rated waterproof light bar is protected from dust and capable of withstanding water immersion up to 3 feet for 30 minutes.
- Up to 7200lm Luminous Flux and 24 High Power LED will light up everything you need to see.
- Bottom Adjustable mounting brackets of this light bar which are convenient and easy to install.
- Apply for Indoor and Outdoor uses, Back up light, Off Road Lighting, Truck, Trailer Interior and Exterior Lighting, Construction Lighting, Garden, Backyard Lighting, Boat Lighting
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
High quality die cast aluminum housing, durable to withstand any harsh conditions low power consumption, high lumen output longer valid irradiation distance than normal halogen bulb advanced vertical fin design for maximum heat dissipation ip67 rated construction, great performance of waterproof, dustproof, shockproof wide operating voltage: it can apply to different kinds of truck, off-road vehicles, 4x4, military, mining and heavy equipment etc. Technical specification: power: 72w 24pcs x 3w high intensity Cree leds, operating voltage: dc 9-32v, luminous flux: 5040lm - 7200lm, beam type: 30 degree(spot beam)& 60 degree(flood beam) combo, color temperature: pure white 6000k waterproof rate: ip67 working temperature: -40 - 85 degree centigrade, dimension(with bracket): approx. 302 x 106 x 64 mm/11.8 x 4.17 x 2.52 inch, material: black.
From the manufacturer
Auxbeam 12" 72W CREE LED Work Light Bar
About the product:
High quality die cast aluminum housing, durable to withstand any harsh conditions.
Low power consumption, high lumen output.
Longer valid irradiation distance than normal halogen bulb.
Advanced Vertical fin design for maximum heat dissipation.
Wide operating voltage: it can apply to different kinds of truck, off-road vehicles, 4x4, military, mining and heavy equipment etc.
Luminous Flux: 5040lm~7200lm Beam Type: 30 degree(spot beam)& 60 degree(flood beam) combo
Power: 72W; 24pcs*3w high intensity CREE LEDs.
Off-road vehicle,car,SUV,truck,engineering vehicle(excavator,treedozer,road roller and crane) etc.
Special vehicle(fire engine, rescue vehicle, communication vehicle, military command vehicle) forklift, trains,boat,bus,and tanks etc.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Nice bright 6,000K white light
- Light unit was not hard to mount on the blower housing, just drilled 2 holes
- Power wires plenty long for my use (other than those connected to the light unit)
- No instructions for wiring. If one knows nothing about this sort of thing they will need a bit of help.
- For MY application, it would help if the wires from the light bar were 3' long. I will need to extend the wires back to the mounting point of the blower on the front of the tractor so I can leave them permanently attached along the back of the blower housing and be able to disconnect them from the tractor without a few feet of loose wire to tie up somewhere when the blower isn't mounted.
- The wires from power to the light bar wires have female spade connectors but the foot long wires on the light unit are stripped with no connectors provided. Definitely a problem for someone that doesn't do this sort of thing. I PRESUME there are no connectors pre-attached so if one needs to make a hole for the wires, it can be as small as possible. Still the male connectors should be provided with the product though I will be replacing them with a waterproof connector. I was fortunate that I happened to have 2 male spade connectors of the proper size. I got the unit the day before a 2' snowfall and mounted it in 12° F temps. I didn't have time to go get the waterproof connector, parts needed to extend the wire and do a proper job of cleanly attaching the wires outside and under the tractor hood.
- For MY application with power direct from the battery, the LED on the on/off switch that indicates there is power will drain the battery. Fortunately there is a connector on this wire that is VERY easy to connect and disconnect.
Auxbeam 1Pc 12" 72W CREE LED Work Light Bar 7200lm Combo Beams 24pcs 3W Cree Chips Waterproof with Wiring Harness
The mounting brackets should be a bit more universal as had to shim the to keep light level on a curved surface.
I installed it with a toggle switch and it works as it should. Very bright.
Will update this after a year as to how long it holds up.
My mower is used only on my property and not for a business.
This unit does not come with a wiring harness, which is fine, I wasn't expecting one at this price. It also does not come with instructions, which is also fine because you only need the most basic knowledge of tightening a bolt and crimping electrical connectors.
The biggest downfall was the fact that it does not come with any tools to tighten the allen cap bolts so you will need a metric set of allen keys to attach the light to the brackets
Most recent customer reviews
ATV is garage kept, so I have not had any moisture issues inside the lenses.Read more