|Item Weight||37.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.5 x 14.3 x 46.5 inches|
|Item model number||A1WATERCOOLER|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Capacity||5 Cubic Feet|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Form Factor||Stand Alone|
|Included Components||Water Cooler|
5-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plan starts date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal, household use and purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Food loss reimbursement up to $100 per approved claim for refrigerators and freezers.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
Avalon A1WATERCOOLER A1 Top Loading Cooler Dispenser, Hot & Cold Water, Child Safety Lock, Innovative Slim Design, Holds 3 or 5 Gallon Bottles-UL/Energy Star Approved, White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HOT & COLD WATER SPOUTS: When you use our water cooler dispenser you can choose between a Crisp Cold & Piping Hot Output, making it ideal for cool refreshments or toasty beverages.
- CHILD SAFE: Our water cooler dispenser is UL/Energy Star Approved and features a child safety lock on the hot water spout so the entire family can use it worry free!
- INNOVATIVE & STYLISH DESIGN: Avalon’s Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser features a slim design that won’t look bulky, even in small spaces, and fits in any corner of the home.
- TIME SAVING: Our top loading water cooler dispenser saves time when you need to make a quick cup of tea, hot cocoa, or instant soup! You never have to wait for a pot or kettle to boil.
- TOP LOADING DISPENSER: This water cooler dispenser loads from the top & allows you to spot if the dispenser is running out of water, which is a great feature for office settings.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
The Avalon Hot/Cold Water Cooler is made with innovation and style. The easy-to-use paddle spouts make it so much more convenient to use. Simply press your cup against the paddle to let the flow of water to come out. The machines highly efficient compressor makes the cold water crisp and ice cold at approximately 47° F without the need of adding ice cubes to your drink. The hot faucet is hot enough to cook one's tea or coffee or any other steaming hot beverage at approximately 185° F. Due to the extremely hot water, we’ve added a child safety lock on the hot water faucet. The dimensions are 11.25x10.75x42 inches. The water cooler is UL listed and complies with all standards of Energy Star. Dispensing area: 9 x 3.25 x 7 Inches, drip tray: Removable, No Drain, Heating Power: 420W, Cooling Power: 100w
From the manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These units are intended to be used with bottles that have the blue spill-proof center cap (see picture I posted). Most of the 1 star reviewers on here whining about leaking problems are from people who are NOT using spill-proof bottles. They just take the whole water bottle cap off and dump it in the water holding area. Of course it's going to leak. Although the instructions don't state that you must use spill-proof bottles...it's common sense because the top of the cooler comes with the built in spill-proof bottle mechanism (plastic rod sticking up).
The hot water has also been working very well. My wife and I drink tea often a night and we are both able to fill our large mugs with piping hot water.
The unit does not have storage underneath for cups or tea bags. But I think it makes up for that by providing plenty of cold and hot water..
I have read plenty of reviews on and off of Amazon before making this purchase due to the frustration of already burning through 2 other water coolers. I have not experienced any of the negatives as presented by other reviewers.
Nice aesthetically, but I guess it was my mistake to trust price & reviews. Functioned great until it's early demise.
**Update February*** - Amazon support led me to the manufacturer for assistance. They asked some questions and are sending out a replacement. I've updated this review and rating to reflect the improvement.
UPDATE- Okay, this is an update after one month of ownership. It started leaking within days. I got in touch with customer service via email. They were very responsive and offered technical advice on a couple of very simple things to try to fix the leak. It was what they suggested. A simple rubber seal around the water top of the water tank was not where it needed to be. I put that back and the leak is now gone. I have to change my rating to 4 stars for the great customer support, and the overall satisfaction with this now-functional water dispenser. It still loses a star for the build quality weakness of having the leak in the first place. Also, I don't like how the dispenser buttons require you to touch the rim of the glass to the dispenser, as this could spread germs...a minor gripe, I know.