- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Avalon-Bay when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $10.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Avalon Bay Air Fryer, For Healthy Fried Food, 3.7 ..." and save 57% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Avalon Bay Air Fryer, For Healthy Fried Food, 3.7 Quart Capacity, Includes Airfryer Baking Set and Recipe Book, AB-Airfryer100B
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 90 DAY RETURNS: If you are not completely satisfied with your Avalon-Bay Air Fryer, simply return it within 90 days of receipt for a full refund.
- HOW IT WORKS: Air Fryers work by using Rapid Air Circulation Technology which mimics the effects of deep frying allowing you to enjoy your favorite fried foods without the addition of any oil.
- FEATURES: 3.7 Quart capacity, temperatures ranging from 180 to 400 Degrees, non-slip feet, 30-minute timer, 1400 watts of power, Non BPA plastic and a detachable basket for easy food transfer.
- HEALTHY FRYING: Airfryers produce food that is exceptionally healthier than traditionally fried foods. Air Fryers produce food that have up to eighty percent less fat than oil fried foods, without sacrificing the taste. A reliable and healthy alternative to deep fryers.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: The Avalon Bay Air Fryer includes a non-stick baking dish, multi-use rack, and a 52-page Avalon Bay cookbook for Air Fryers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Avalon Bay air fryer with rapid air circulation technology. Includes recipe book and 2 piece baking set. When you add the Avalon Bay ab-airfryer100b air fryer to your kitchen, you are in fact adding one of the most innovative, useful, deluxe and healthy appliances ever created. An air fryer provides several cooking and reheating options all in one compact multi-fryer. You can still indulge in your favorite foods while also leading a healthy lifestyle. Avalon Bay is simply giving you the opportunity to fry, bake, grill or roast your food, but in a healthier way. Features: 3.2 liter oil-less air fryer includes 2 piece baking set and cookbook 30 minute timer non-slip feet removable basket for easy transfer of food temperature up to 400 degrees 1400 watts/120 volts. Don’t deep fry your food, air fry your food in this healthy mini convection oven. Air fryers work the same way as convection ovens, but better. The Avalon Bay air fryer collection has improved the way we do our cooking and has many great features. Some of the better and improved features of the air fryer collection are: The powerful XL fan technology inside the unit removes the fats & oils from the food, by allowing it to drip through the drip basket it then airfrys the food by lifting the oil through convection and coating the food. It does this continuously throughout the cooking process. This guarantees food is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. A reliable and healthy alternative to deep frying.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first test! What's in the box? It's really simple...it's wider than your coffee maker in the shape of a bubble! It has 3 pieces - the main unit, the basket and the drip tray. All fit neatly inside each other and it's really as simple as 1-2-3!
My teen son wanted to try tator tots first because they always come out soggy in the oven unless they are cooked forever. He popped them in the basket, set the timer, set the temperature and viola! Crispy tator tots!
I then decided to really test it! Someone had written that it doesn't brown?? YES IT DOES! Please look at the pictures I have posted below! No oil, just seasoning. 22 minutes later...delicious chicken with sealed in juices and yes, it was browned!
Clean up you ask? Very simple. You can wash in warm soapy water or you can toss it in the dishwasher. With the non-stick coating, we opted to just hand wash because it was THAT easy to do!
What else can it do? It says it can cook a burger or bake a cake! I will have to update you when I get to that one! For now, I wanted to make sure that people knew that it really did brown the food! It's nice to see all the grease drip below the food basket and not have it anywhere near what you are about to consume!
1. Size : It is 11 1/2 inches wide side to side, by 13 inches wide measuring handle side, and 14 inches high,
The basket inside is an 8 inch circle, and 3 1/2 inches deep. The basket has holes in the bottom for grease to drip through and the pan it sits in is deeper than the basket around the edge, the middle of the pan is raised to promote even cooking.
1. No cook book comes with this model, the booklet that does come with it has a list for times and temps of some foods
I solved this problem by downloading the Philips airfryer book, all those recipe's work the same in this model which is less expensive than the Philips model. Also allrecipes on line had 20 recipes for airfryers..
1. Purchase OXO 12 inch silicone tongs (Sold on Amazon) to use with this to turn and retrieve food, they will not scratch it and reachs all the way to the back of the basket without removing the basket completely.
2. Always preheat the airfryer for 5 minutes before cooking
3. When cooking frozen french fries, fish, chicken patties, chicken nuggets,cheese sticks, etc etc, follow oven cooking directions on packages but set timer to half the time, turn food, then set for remainder of time, if it is still not done set timer in 5 minute increments until item is done, Food will be brown and crispy and scrumptious.
4. When making fresh french fries, the french fries should be soaked in water for 30 minutes prior to cooking, then drained well, dried with paper towel, and put in a baggie and shaken with 2 tablespoons of veg oil. Then preheat fryer, then add fries and cook 18 to 20 minutes at 390 degrees.
5. Remember this reduces the amount of fat needed by a lot, but some things need a little fat to brown properly, so lightly apply oil to meats or wings after you have dried them with a paper towel, and vegetables need extra water and oil. See Recipe for roasted cauliflower below.
6. Home made breaded foods will also cook and brown in this instead of deep frying or pan frying but every recipe might not work. The recipe I tried worked fine.
For french fries, Just preheat the fryer to 392 degrees for 5 minutes, add frozen french fries and cook 10 to 35 minutes. If you are cooking more than one layer set for half the time and shake or stir and set for rest of time.
1. Preheat the Airfryer to 355°F.
2. Put the grilled cheese sandwich together and spread butter lightly on outside of bread then place
into the Airfryer for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Roasted Cauliflower: This cauliflower is so good my husband will eat it for a snack just by itself
Preheat airfryer for 5 minutes at 392 degrees
1/2 half cauliflower broken into florets,
Mix 1/2 cup water, 2 Tablespoons Olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt in large bowl, add the cauliflower florettes and toss until well coated.
Drain the cauliflower, place damp cauliflower in airfryer and set timer for 15 minutes, stir the cauliflower and set for 15 minutes more, check to see if it is done, if it is remove it, if not set timer for 10 minutes more, continue until cauliflower is mostly golden brown and tender.
Buffalo sauce for roasted cauliflower
1/4 cup hot sauce, 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice, 2 Tablespoons melted butter, mix together, let set 10 minutes then toss with roasted cauliflower or use just to dip cauliflower in.
I got this one, and the non digital one for my other set of parents for Christmas. My brother was cooking french fries when he heard a loud pop. He went to look and the Air Fryer was engulfed in flames and burning everything else around it. His 2 yr old was in the house with him, he has had fire fighter training so he knew what to do and got the fire extinguished before it burned down the whole house. If he would have had to wait for the fire dept the whole house would have been in flames. I would not recommend this, we are sending back this model because it cannot be trusted. The house is more important than air frying food. I am attaching pictures of what it looked like after.