- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Avalon-Bay when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Avalon Bay Air Fryer, For Healthy Fried Food, 3.7 ..." and save 53% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Avalon Bay Air Fryer, For Healthy Fried Food, 3.7 Quart Capacity, Includes Airfryer Baking Set and Recipe Book, AB-Airfryer100B
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 90 DAY RETURNS: If you are not completely satisfied with your Avalon-Bay Air Fryer, simply return it within 90 days of receipt for a full refund.
- HOW IT WORKS: Air Fryers work by using Rapid Air Circulation Technology which mimics the effects of deep frying allowing you to enjoy your favorite fried foods without the addition of any oil.
- FEATURES: 3.7 Quart capacity, temperatures ranging from 180 to 400 Degrees, non-slip feet, 30-minute timer, 1400 watts of power, Non BPA plastic and a detachable basket for easy food transfer.
- HEALTHY FRYING: Airfryers produce food that is exceptionally healthier than traditionally fried foods. Air Fryers produce food that have up to eighty percent less fat than oil fried foods, without sacrificing the taste. A reliable and healthy alternative to deep fryers.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: The Avalon Bay Air Fryer includes a non-stick baking dish, multi-use rack, and a 52-page Avalon Bay cookbook for Air Fryers.
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $13.04.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Avalon Bay air fryer with rapid air circulation technology. Includes recipe book and 2 piece baking set. When you add the Avalon Bay ab-airfryer100b air fryer to your kitchen, you are in fact adding one of the most innovative, useful, deluxe and healthy appliances ever created. An air fryer provides several cooking and reheating options all in one compact multi-fryer. You can still indulge in your favorite foods while also leading a healthy lifestyle. Avalon Bay is simply giving you the opportunity to fry, bake, grill or roast your food, but in a healthier way. Features: 3.2 liter oil-less air fryer includes 2 piece baking set and cookbook 30 minute timer non-slip feet removable basket for easy transfer of food temperature up to 400 degrees 1400 watts/120 volts. Don’t deep fry your food, air fry your food in this healthy mini convection oven. Air fryers work the same way as convection ovens, but better. The Avalon Bay air fryer collection has improved the way we do our cooking and has many great features. Some of the better and improved features of the air fryer collection are: The powerful XL fan technology inside the unit removes the fats & oils from the food, by allowing it to drip through the drip basket it then airfrys the food by lifting the oil through convection and coating the food. It does this continuously throughout the cooking process. This guarantees food is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. A reliable and healthy alternative to deep frying.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first test! What's in the box? It's really simple...it's wider than your coffee maker in the shape of a bubble! It has 3 pieces - the main unit, the basket and the drip tray. All fit neatly inside each other and it's really as simple as 1-2-3!
My teen son wanted to try tator tots first because they always come out soggy in the oven unless they are cooked forever. He popped them in the basket, set the timer, set the temperature and viola! Crispy tator tots!
I then decided to really test it! Someone had written that it doesn't brown?? YES IT DOES! Please look at the pictures I have posted below! No oil, just seasoning. 22 minutes later...delicious chicken with sealed in juices and yes, it was browned!
Clean up you ask? Very simple. You can wash in warm soapy water or you can toss it in the dishwasher. With the non-stick coating, we opted to just hand wash because it was THAT easy to do!
What else can it do? It says it can cook a burger or bake a cake! I will have to update you when I get to that one! For now, I wanted to make sure that people knew that it really did brown the food! It's nice to see all the grease drip below the food basket and not have it anywhere near what you are about to consume!
I got this one, and the non digital one for my other set of parents for Christmas. My brother was cooking french fries when he heard a loud pop. He went to look and the Air Fryer was engulfed in flames and burning everything else around it. His 2 yr old was in the house with him, he has had fire fighter training so he knew what to do and got the fire extinguished before it burned down the whole house. If he would have had to wait for the fire dept the whole house would have been in flames. I would not recommend this, we are sending back this model because it cannot be trusted. The house is more important than air frying food. I am attaching pictures of what it looked like after.
The unit itself is very bulky too. And it only cooks 4 chicken strips at a time. So the recipe says cooking time 15-18 minutes, but calls for 1# chicken... so the cooking time is really more like 45 minutes to an hour because you can only cook in small batches. It's better then regular oven in that once the chicken is in the fryer, there's no turning to do. Air Fryer chicken also tastes better and it's crispier than chicken in the oven. I'll keep it.
I guess I didn’t dig deep enough into the one- and two-star reviews during my research. I read the reviews from the beginning, but they had put all the good reviews at the top. At this point, I looked further into the reviews (at the one- and two- star reviews) and found that there were many reviewers who complained of the same problem I was having. The locking mechanism was flimsy and gave out with any amount of food in the basket, which could lead to a catastrophe if hot food was spilled onto someone. I only put a handful of fries in, so it was not overloaded in any way.
The other thing I didn’t care for was the smell that emanated from the machine while it cooked. It gave off a plastic-like smell that I didn’t like. So how did the fries taste? Meh. I didn’t expect them to taste like real fast-food fries, but I was under impressed. They were not over cooked at all, but they were a bit lifeless and bland despite the salt I added to them; very little taste and a bit of dryness. My 13-year old didn’t like them and he eats anything.
I will say that cleanup was quite easy, but it wasn’t a good enough reason to keep it. Unfortunately, this one went back. If people are complaining of the same flaw in their reviews, the manufacturer needs to take a look and fix it. It’s too bad, as it’s a nice-looking machine. But between the plastic smell and the faulty locking mechanism on the drawer, this one was a ‘no go’.