- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Avalon-Bay when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Avalon Bay Air Fryer, For Healthy Fried Food, 3.7 ..." and save 62% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Avalon Bay Air Fryer, For Healthy Fried Food, 3.7 Quart Capacity, Includes Airfryer Baking Set and Recipe Book, AB-Airfryer100B
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 90 DAY RETURNS: If you are not completely satisfied with your Avalon-Bay Air Fryer, simply return it within 90 days of receipt for a full refund.
- HOW IT WORKS: Air Fryers work by using Rapid Air Circulation Technology which mimics the effects of deep frying allowing you to enjoy your favorite fried foods without the addition of any oil.
- FEATURES: 3.7 Quart capacity, temperatures ranging from 180 to 400 Degrees, non-slip feet, 30-minute timer, 1400 watts of power, Non BPA plastic and a detachable basket for easy food transfer.
- HEALTHY FRYING: Airfryers produce food that is exceptionally healthier than traditionally fried foods. Air Fryers produce food that have up to eighty percent less fat than oil fried foods, without sacrificing the taste. A reliable and healthy alternative to deep fryers.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: The Avalon Bay Air Fryer includes a non-stick baking dish, multi-use rack, and a 52-page Avalon Bay cookbook for Air Fryers.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Avalon Bay air fryer with rapid air circulation technology. Includes recipe book and 2 piece baking set. When you add the Avalon Bay ab-airfryer100b air fryer to your kitchen, you are in fact adding one of the most innovative, useful, deluxe and healthy appliances ever created. An air fryer provides several cooking and reheating options all in one compact multi-fryer. You can still indulge in your favorite foods while also leading a healthy lifestyle. Avalon Bay is simply giving you the opportunity to fry, bake, grill or roast your food, but in a healthier way. Features: 3.2 liter oil-less air fryer includes 2 piece baking set and cookbook 30 minute timer non-slip feet removable basket for easy transfer of food temperature up to 400 degrees 1400 watts/120 volts. Don’t deep fry your food, air fry your food in this healthy mini convection oven. Air fryers work the same way as convection ovens, but better. The Avalon Bay air fryer collection has improved the way we do our cooking and has many great features. Some of the better and improved features of the air fryer collection are: The powerful XL fan technology inside the unit removes the fats & oils from the food, by allowing it to drip through the drip basket it then airfrys the food by lifting the oil through convection and coating the food. It does this continuously throughout the cooking process. This guarantees food is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. A reliable and healthy alternative to deep frying.
1,158 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-6 of 1,158 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ok, so i used fresh taters... first taster i used about 2 tbsp oil (and Cajun seasoning).. 400 for 12 minutes... yummy!!!
Because there was oil left inn the bowl i used to shake everything in, i made a 2nd batch with the approximately 2tspn of left over oil, and not as much Cajun.
Sorry Jack (Jack in the Box).. my late night Muncie runs are DONE!!!!
UPDATE: Have made eggplant, ribs, steak, chicken... I'm in LOVE!!! (HINT: I use my Pampered Chef Oil Spritzer to spray a minimal amount of oil onto the food before putting in the fryer... AWESOME!)
(Oil shown in photo is what came of the fries from the approx 1.5 tbspn that did get on the taters.. not what was left in the mixing bowl)
I buy chickens from the nearby Hutterite colony, which are fairly small--today I baked one in the air fryer and it turned out great. Nice crispy skin and very juicy. I haven't had a lot of luck with sweet potato fries yet, but the sweet potato chips (very thin and waffled) that I tried turned out crispy. You have to let them cool; they don't turn crisp until they've set for a bit.
It's very easy to clean. Not worth putting in the dishwasher (and I don't remember whether that's allowed). It's easier to clean in the sink than it would be to fit into the dishwasher's top rack. Then you can dry it by returning it to the oven unit and heating it for 3-4 minutes. Everything else just wipes up and a quick polish makes it look like it just came out of the box.
I wasn't impressed with the accompanying literature. The recipes mostly didn't take advantage of the unique qualities of the air fryer. That said, there are tons of recipes on-line, so it doesn't matter. You get the basics in how to operate, along with a few parameters regarding temperatures and times for a few foods and quantities. One tip I read on a website: if you're baking something like a chicken (something that's going to drip fat), you want to put a half cup or so of water in the bottom to keep the grease from smoking. If you do that, you'll get a small amount of broth. Cool it, take off the fat, and use it to flavor soup, rice, gravy, etc.
My friend told me to check into an air fryer. After researching and reading many reviews I settled on the Avalon fryer. I was not disappointed!
An attractive red color, I like the look and design. Easy to clean too. I tested it out on a batch of rutabaga fries I had in my freezer. I didn't even have to thaw them. 7 minutes and I had nice brown and cooked through fries. I've since ordered and air fryer cook book and am anxious to try out other low carb options. I thoroughly enjoy my " new toy" and would definitely recommend it!
Only down side and reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5, I was concerned about the non stick coating. I have always carefully hand washed our airfryer. The only area that seems to easily wear off is where the removable basket rests on the lower basin where the basket and the basin come in contact. So far since it is not anywhere that the food touches it has not been difficult to clean because of that. Just an observation.
Will update this review as we continue to use it.