- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Avalon-Bay when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Avalon Bay AirFryer with Rapid Air Circulation Technology, Large 3.2 Litre Capacity, Temperature up to 400 Degrees, Oil-Less Healthy Air Fryer, White, AB-Airfryer100W
|Sale:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$60.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rapid Air Circulation Technology circulates hot air with speed and precision to allow you to enjoy your favorite fried foods without the addition of any oil. A reliable and healthy alternative to deep frying
- Features non-slip feet and a 30 Minute timer which will automatically switch to standby mode when the cooking time is complete
- Includes a Baking dish, metal roasting rack, and a detachable mesh metal basket for easy transfer from the fryer to serving dish
- Unlimited cooking options are possible with the included removable baking pan and rack
- Cook, Bake, and Air Fry like an expert with our 52 Page. Avalon Bay Cook Book for AirFryers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Avalon Bay AirFryer with Rapid Air Circulation Technology, Large 3.2 Litre Capacity, Temperature up to 400 Degrees, Oil-Less Healthy Air Fryer, White, AB-Airfryer100W
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Avalon-Bay||Amazon.com||IDeals||Amazon.com||Smart Life USA||GoWISE USA|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 13.5 x 12.75 in||8.5 x 9 x 12 in||15.2 x 13.5 x 13.8 in||12.48 x 12.48 x 13.86 in||12 x 9.5 x 9 in||8.5 x 9 x 12 in|
|Item Weight||—||12 lbs||—||—||12 lbs||12 lbs|
|Material Type||—||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Aluminum|
Avalon Bay AirFryer with rapid air circulation technology. Includes recipe book and 2-piece baking set. When you add the Avalon Bay air fryer to your kitchen, you are in fact adding one of the most innovative, useful, deluxe and healthy appliances ever created. An air fryer provides several cooking and reheating options all in one compact multi-fryer. You can still indulge in your favorite foods while also leading a healthy lifestyle. Avalon Bay is simply giving you the opportunity to fry, bake, grill or roast your food, but in a healthier way. The 3.2 Quart oil-less air fryer includes 2-piece baking set, a 52-page cookbook, 30-minute timer, non-slip feet, and removable basket for easy transfer of food. Temperature ranging from 200 up to 400 degrees. Do not deep fry your food, air fry your food in this healthy mini convection oven. Air fryers work the same way as convection ovens, but better. The Avalon Bay air fryer collection has improved the way we do our cooking and has many great features. Some of the better and improved features of the air fryer collection are: The powerful XL fan technology inside the unit removes the fats and oils from the food, by allowing it to drip through the drip basket. It then air-fries the food by lifting the oil through convection and coating the food. It does this continuously throughout the cooking process. This guarantees food is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. A reliable and healthy alternative to deep frying.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Size : It is 11 1/2 inches wide side to side, by 13 inches wide measuring handle side, and 14 inches high,
The basket inside is an 8 inch circle, and 3 1/2 inches deep. The basket has holes in the bottom for grease to drip through and the pan it sits in is deeper than the basket around the edge, the middle of the pan is raised to promote even cooking.
1. No cook book comes with this model, the booklet that does come with it has a list for times and temps of some foods
I solved this problem by downloading the Philips airfryer book, all those recipe's work the same in this model which is less expensive than the Philips model. Also allrecipes on line had 20 recipes for airfryers..
1. Purchase OXO 12 inch silicone tongs (Sold on Amazon) to use with this to turn and retrieve food, they will not scratch it and reachs all the way to the back of the basket without removing the basket completely.
2. Always preheat the airfryer for 5 minutes before cooking
3. When cooking frozen french fries, fish, chicken patties, chicken nuggets,cheese sticks, etc etc, follow oven cooking directions on packages but set timer to half the time, turn food, then set for remainder of time, if it is still not done set timer in 5 minute increments until item is done, Food will be brown and crispy and scrumptious.
4. When making fresh french fries, the french fries should be soaked in water for 30 minutes prior to cooking, then drained well, dried with paper towel, and put in a baggie and shaken with 2 tablespoons of veg oil. Then preheat fryer, then add fries and cook 18 to 20 minutes at 390 degrees.
5. Remember this reduces the amount of fat needed by a lot, but some things need a little fat to brown properly, so lightly apply oil to meats or wings after you have dried them with a paper towel, and vegetables need extra water and oil. See Recipe for roasted cauliflower below.
6. Home made breaded foods will also cook and brown in this instead of deep frying or pan frying but every recipe might not work. The recipe I tried worked fine.
For french fries, Just preheat the fryer to 392 degrees for 5 minutes, add frozen french fries and cook 10 to 35 minutes. If you are cooking more than one layer set for half the time and shake or stir and set for rest of time.
1. Preheat the Airfryer to 355°F.
2. Put the grilled cheese sandwich together and spread butter lightly on outside of bread then place
into the Airfryer for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Roasted Cauliflower: This cauliflower is so good my husband will eat it for a snack just by itself
Preheat airfryer for 5 minutes at 392 degrees
1/2 half cauliflower broken into florets,
Mix 1/2 cup water, 2 Tablespoons Olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt in large bowl, add the cauliflower florettes and toss until well coated.
Drain the cauliflower, place damp cauliflower in airfryer and set timer for 15 minutes, stir the cauliflower and set for 15 minutes more, check to see if it is done, if it is remove it, if not set timer for 10 minutes more, continue until cauliflower is mostly golden brown and tender.
Buffalo sauce for roasted cauliflower
1/4 cup hot sauce, 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice, 2 Tablespoons melted butter, mix together, let set 10 minutes then toss with roasted cauliflower or use just to dip cauliflower in.
The first test! What's in the box? It's really simple...it's wider than your coffee maker in the shape of a bubble! It has 3 pieces - the main unit, the basket and the drip tray. All fit neatly inside each other and it's really as simple as 1-2-3!
My teen son wanted to try tator tots first because they always come out soggy in the oven unless they are cooked forever. He popped them in the basket, set the timer, set the temperature and viola! Crispy tator tots!
I then decided to really test it! Someone had written that it doesn't brown?? YES IT DOES! Please look at the pictures I have posted below! No oil, just seasoning. 22 minutes later...delicious chicken with sealed in juices and yes, it was browned!
Clean up you ask? Very simple. You can wash in warm soapy water or you can toss it in the dishwasher. With the non-stick coating, we opted to just hand wash because it was THAT easy to do!
What else can it do? It says it can cook a burger or bake a cake! I will have to update you when I get to that one! For now, I wanted to make sure that people knew that it really did brown the food! It's nice to see all the grease drip below the food basket and not have it anywhere near what you are about to consume!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Is what I own, I am now thinking of buying the avalon for myself, as I bought the Avalon...Read more