- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Avalon-Bay when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Avalon Bay Sous Vide Cooker - Thermal Immersion Circulator, Includes 5 BPA-Free Sous Vide Bags, 800 Watts, Stainless/Black, SVS-100
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EASY & INTUITIVE DESIGN: The Avalon Bay Sous Vide works with virtually any pots you have at home so you can start creating your delicious meals right out of the box! From adjusting the temperature to setting the time, you can do it all on the Avalon Bay Sous Vide itself without the fuss of a phone application.
- FEATURES: The Avalon Bay Sous Vide features an easy-to-read LED control panel, precise temperature control ranging from 104° to 194° Fahrenheit, 800 Watts, stainless steel construction, built-in timer, and auto shut-off.
- HOW IT WORKS: Sous vide is a culinary technique in which food is placed in a Sous Vide Bag and immersed in a water bath and cooked at a very precise, consistent temperature. Professional Chefs use the Sous Vide technique to develop flavors that you cannot get by cooking with any other method.
- RELIABLE, CONSISTENT RESULTS: Create restaurant quality dishes with the Avalon Bay SVS-100 Sous Vide. Beef, Chicken, Pork, Eggs, and much more can be cooked perfectly without the risk of overcooking.
- FREE SOUS VIDE BAGS: The Avalon Bay Sous Vide includes 5 large BPA-Free Sous Vide bags that are FDA approved and have been tested to make sure they are safe to cook in
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Be your own personal chef when you cook with the Avalon Bay SVS-100 Sous Vide Stick. This immersion circulator lets you create delectable dishes using the traditional French Sous Vide cooking method. Modern features, including an LED display and a convenient control panel, let you select the right temperature and cooking time for virtually any type of food. Use it with the included reusable cooking bags that are BPA free and FDA Certified.
The Avalon Bay SVS-100 Sous Vide Stick comes with manual temperature adjustment settings, so you can select the desired option for slow cooking meats, poultry, fish, or produce. A built-in timer transitions this Sous Vide stick to standby mode when your food is done, and the auto-shutoff feature helps to prevent overcooking. Use the integrated pot holding clamp to keep the device securely attached to the side of your cooking vessel for added safety.
With the Avalon Bay SVS-100 Sous Vide Stick in your kitchen, you can create a wide variety of your favorite meals, all without having to turn on your oven or stove. This immersion Sous Vide cooker requires only an electrical outlet and a cooking vessel placed on a flat surface. Use it to make tender, juicy steaks, soft-boiled eggs or vegetables. You can even use it to create delicious desserts using pears, apricots, or plums cooked Sous Vide-style. With its portable design, this Sous Vide cooker can be used virtually anywhere, providing an alternative to traditional machines that take up lots of counter space.
Caring for your Avalon Bay SVS-100 Sous Vide Stick is easy, thanks in part to the removable heating element cover. Simply slide the cover off and clean it with a nonabrasive sponge and hot water. The rest of the unit can be cleaned with a damp cloth, and the short power cord prevents tangles.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You can download the Joule app and follow the Chef Step recipes for every type of food. You don't need a cookbook if you have any access to the internet. Any large grocery store has zip lock roasting bag like the ones for Turkey brining for large cuts of meat. Just immerse in the sous vide pot up to the zipper and close it up with no need for a vacuum sealer. If you use hot tap water to fill your pot it will get up (or down) to temp within about 5 minutes.
I can't see where spending the extra money for one of famously hyped other brand name units would make any difference in the outcome of your food. As far as not having the feature of controlling by Wi-Fi, you don't need it. I think that would only confuse things for me personally. I love this thing just the way it is. Simple with easy to follow directions and controls!
Edit: The company was prompt to respond to my request and is replacing the unit. With customer service this good, I am happy to recommend it. Temperature control is great, and it's easy to use.
So I took the company's word that they "worked hard on getting the digital thermometer to be precise"... well, they're not working hard enough. I just unboxed mine and the temperature is way off. I have two other thermometers that register within a couple degrees of each other. The Avalon Bay temp is off by over 30 degrees (F). Guess I'll be sending this back. I gave this review 10 stars because of the price, but I can't recommend something that will require a second thermometer.
Setup is really simple.
Nicely built. Easy to clean.
After setting the temp and duration. and pressing start. it then get up to temperature but you have to press start again.
This is especially annoying when it will take sometimes 20-30 min to get up to 180F From 100F water.
You just cant set it and leave it. You have to wait for it to start beeping and press start again.
It does exactly what you'd want - temperature control and a timer. The Timer works in half hour increments and the Temperature can be controlled in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
It comes with a bunch of BPA-free plastic bags as well.
The only reason why I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because it takes up a lot of space when not in use - an immersion circulator is easier to store. That said, I'm very satisfied with the product and would definitely recommend.