Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 269 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 350 reviews
on May 20, 2016
This is my favorite facial product. I have very dry skin and often end up with a face full of flakes. I do moisturize two times a day, but this "sluff" time seems to happen regardless. I can use the facial peel 2 days in a row, and it cleans up the dead skin better than many harsher treatments.
My teen daughter also claims it helps her skin stay clearer as well. She just uses it once a week.

The minus of this product is the squirt pump quits working after 5 or so uses. Then I spend the rest of the time digging it out with the pump. Avani, please please fix this.
on May 16, 2016
I've been reading the reviews and after my second bottle, I can testify that this absolutely is dead skin balling up. I know for a fact because when I use it on my chin area (a huge problem area), I get tons of dead skin. However, when I use it on my cheeks or other more sensitive areas, I have tiny pieces of skin on my face left over that have to either be scratched off or redone with the peel. It makes perfect sense because the problem areas easily shed yucky skin, while my not-so-problem areas don't let go of the good skin as easily.
on January 29, 2017
I first used this when it was a sample at our wholesale club and it was AMAZING! You put it on and can see the dead skin coming off as you use it!! Even my 2 teenage girls love it!! I usually use it every other night. I HIGHLY recommend keeping a bottle on hand! I would give it more than 5 stars if it would let me, I love it that much!!
on April 29, 2015
This is one of the best at home peels ever. My daughter actually bought one a year ago. You only need a tiny bit and (I have problem skin!) it literally takes a layer of the dead skin cells off in seconds. Super quick and easy, painless. I over time had gotten some problem skin and I use this sparingly. It hasn't bothered me at all. I love it and it was a great value. If you don't want to waste a ton of time or cash - it's perfect.
on November 6, 2016
One of my favorite products!!!! I've gotten photofacial lasers and chemical peels to try to treat my melasma, but neither work as well without using this mild peel, in between to roll off the dead skin. It's safe to use every other day. Makes my skin smooth and more even-toned. I'm a bit obsessed with this product.
on October 4, 2016
I started using this a couple years ago and cannot believe how great it works and how easy it is to use. Would have given it 5 stars but sometimes there will be a little patch of skin flakes that don't rub completely off and have to be removed with a disposable razor (sounds wierd, works great)
on March 13, 2017
This face peel is awesome love how it removes all the dead skin and leaves my face feeling soooooooo smooth!!! I will continue to buy this as long as its being sold. I just love this stuff Does not take much at a time to get results so this will last quite awhile.
on June 11, 2017
I love this stuff. It is easy to use, don't need much and it goes a long way. It gently sloughs off dead skin on my face and leaves it clean and clear for days. I only have to use this once a week. It's also a blessing if you get sunburned and need to get the dead skin off instead of peeling.
on February 1, 2014
I was introduced to this at the SAMS club. I was not sure if it was what they were telling me but I gave it a try... Oh my goodness... my skin in beautiful, smooth and all the rough parts are gone... It took a dry old face and made it look years younger in one try. I felt like all my pores were clogged with years of makeup and use and now it is all gone and my face is wonderful.... I would imagine I would feel the same outside in the sun and would not hide if someone was close to me...

Just awesome so I ordered one more for me...

I can't see how anyone would not like this... Maybe there is better stuff but I have not found it.
on June 23, 2017
This is not Avani. It does not work. Normally, Avani will remove dead skin easily and leave my face feeling fresh and clean and I have used Avani products for years. This did none of that.