Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 173 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 174 reviews
on December 8, 2014
These cards have been a huge hit! I've sent out cards in previous years where I never even got a 'thank you' from anyone letting me know they even got the card at all; for all I knew, the post office could have dumped all my cards into a hole. But this year, I've already received three calls thanking me for the card and telling me how cute it is, and I have to believe the card itself has something to do with it.
The picture is really cute and the saying inside is perfect; funny but won't offend anyone, not 'too' religious or 'too' Santa-ish, so I can send it to both religious family (who don't want Santa anything on Christmas) and non-religious friends (who don't want God anything) and everyone will enjoy it. I was all set to spend a couple of hours looking through a sea of Christmas cards on Amazon, but this was the first one that popped up, and it was exactly what I was looking for, so I looked no further.
The quality of the card itself feels nice, not cheap. The printing looks good and professional; you can never tell online if you are buying something that looks like someone printed them up on their printer at home. But these are heavy, firm card stock and professional-looking printing that are as high-quality as anything you would buy in a store. Another plus is that Avanti sent 2 extra envelopes with every 10 cards, which I needed when I flubbed an address. I will look for Avanti products again.
on December 21, 2014
These cards are just lovely. I sent a bunch to my family and friends and they all fell in love with them. The envelopes that came with the cards are super nice and have a very festive look. I was looking through all the Avanti cards and they all seem very pretty. The quality of the cards is well worth the money. I am sure you will get nice compliments from your family and friends about them. Will definitely come back for more from this company.

Honest reviewer sharing my personal experience. Not affiliated with Amazon or any other company.
review image
on May 22, 2017
Sent these out for Christmas cards - heard back from quite a few people who thought they were really cute. Us being a dog family folks were not surprised to get an Xmas card with a funny dog picture on it.
on November 24, 2014
These are super cute! The quality is equal to that of the average Hallmark card, and the inside of the cards would be better off with ball-point pens rather than ink or even sharpie because they have a gloss finish that causes the ink to take time to dry. The envelopes are embellished, but are cute, detailed with dotted style green and red stars. They are relatively large, covering the left side and right bottom area of the envelope, but they easily allow for an address, an a return address. The stamp also has plenty clearance.

The envelopes are nice and thick, not quite cardstock or even manila style, but solid paper. They handled regular width sharpie that I used on them for the addresses.

I'm really overall quite pleased with these! The design is crisp, and the cards are just cute. I'm not heavily religious, so for me, these are great.
review image
on May 9, 2017
What a cute twist on A Christmas Story! Loved these cards, will probably order more, just need to wait for the season!
on January 17, 2017
Cute cards with decorative envelopes to match. I had no complaints.
on December 19, 2016
Really love these cards, very well made
on April 15, 2017
On time and as described
on April 6, 2013
Good quality artwork on these cards. Good paper stock and simple design. I prefer to tell my loved ones what I want to tell them, not a generic quote. These cards were great.
on December 10, 2015
Just received these cards on 12/10/15 Even better to see them in person & brought a big smile to my face as soon as I opened the box. These are very nice quality greetings cards and I guarantee any individual that you send this wonderful whimsical holiday card to will no doubt smile and remember the wonderful holiday movie this card will no doubt remind them of.