Avantree Mini True Wireless Earbuds for Small Ears Canals, Sport Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones with Volume Track Control & Mic, Clear Sound, Charging Case, 28H Playtime - TWS110
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Ideal for Smaller Ears】 The solution for those who have difficulty finding earphones that fit. Ergonomically designed to fit all ear shapes and sizes comfortably, suitable earbuds for women and for kids. Featuring noise cancellation along with the perfectly snug fitment allowing you to focus on your music without distracting background noise.
- 【Easy to Pair & Button Controls 】 simply power on and enter pairing mode by taking the earbuds out of the charging pod. User-friendly physical buttons on the surface of both left and right earbuds controls volume, play/pause and skip a track easily.
- 【Bluetooth 5. 0 TECHNOLOGIES】 Latest Bluetooth 5. 0 means a more powerful and stable connection for clear conversations, easy pairing and more energy efficient for low power consumption extended playtime.
- 【All-day Use Extended Playtime】 initial earbuds charge lasts up to 4 hours and with the convenient portable charging pod, It holds multiple charges to continue delivering the ultimate listening experience for up to an additional 24 hours. Never run out of power! Ideal for all-day use.
- 【Small & Compact Earbuds 】The lightweight Small earbuds with portable charging pod can travel anywhere you go! Whether using them for music, or watching videos – our earbuds give you the freedom to connect to any of your Bluetooth devices within range.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our TWS110 delivers a true wireless experience for all of your music or poadcast . Whether you are going for a run or a long drive, our in-ear buds allow you to connect to your favorite Bluetooth- enabled device.
- For people with small ear canal for long time comfort fit
- Easily volume & track control with independent buttons
- Works with all Bluetooth-enabled audio devices e.g. cellphones, tablets etc.
Doesn't work / not recommended:
- Not recommended for taking phone calls in heavily noisy environments (on train, bus etc.)
- Not recommended to watch TV since they don't support low latency
Control at your Fingertips
Whether you need to crank up the tunes, skip songs you don't like, or answer a call, all of these can be done with the touch of a button-without having to pull out your phone!
Be Amazed by Avantree TWS 110
Premium Sound Quality
TWS110 spares no expense when it comes to sound quality! Our earbuds feature well balanced bass, treble and mid tones to deliver the ultimate listening or calling experience.
Lightweight for Long Term Use
Whether you are training at the gym, taking a long road trip or simply chatting as you clean your home, our earbuds are ultra-light and ergonomic to fit so comfortably inside your ear that you may even forget you are wearing them.
Long Battery Life
Our earbuds offer 4 hours of playtime on the initial charge. Use the portable convenient charging case to get multiple charges and extend use up to an additional 24 hours of play time.
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Support profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Operational range: up to 10 meters
- Charge voltage: DC 5V / 0.5-2A
- Charging time: (1) For earbuds: about 1 hour (2) For charging case: about 2.5 hours
- Working time: (1) Play time: up to 4 hours (2) Talk time: up to 5 hours
- Size: (1) Earbud size: 60*14.9*13.7mm (2) Charging case size: 103*27mm
- Weight: (1) Earbuds weight: 10.86g (2) Weight with charging case: 45g
What's in the box?
- Avantree TWS110 true wireless earbuds
- Portable charging box
- Micro USB charging cable
- Total 3 sets of ear tips
|TWS110||TWS115||TWS109 (2019 New)||TWS120||Most Others < 49.99|
|Track Skip Forward / Back||✓||✓||✓||✓||×|
|Dual channel (R & L) audio during calls||✓||✓||✓||✓||×|
|Sweatproof for Sport||✓||✓||√ (IPX5)||✓||✓|
|Voice Command (Siri, Google Assistant)||✓||×||×||×||×|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 4.1|
|Play Time (with Charging Case)||≤ 28h||≤ 36h||≤ 10h (no charging case)||≤ 36h||≤ 6h|
|L & R Single Mode||Right Only||Right Only||Right Only||✓||Right Only|
|Working Range||≤ 10m||≤ 10m||≤ 15m||≤ 10m||≤ 10m|
Compare with similar items
Avantree TWS110 Mini True Wireless Earbuds for Small Ears Canals, Sport Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones with Volume Control & Mic, Clear Sound, Charging Case, 28H Playtime
Avantree HS134 Mini Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds for Small Ears Canals with Mic for PC Cellphones, Super Light, IPX7 Water Resistant Wireless Earphones, Up to 13H Playtime for Home Sport Workout Gym
Avantree TWS115 Tiny True Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds Earphones for Small Ear Canals, with Noise Isolation & Mic, Secure Fit for Sport, 36H in Ear Headphones with Wireless Charging Case (Black)
True Wireless Earbuds,Haylou GT1 Bluetooth 5.0 Sports HD Stereo Touch Control Ear Buds with IPX5 Waterproof/Fast Connection/Mini Case(Only 30g)/Total 12H Playtime (Black) (Black)
TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Headphones in Ear Built in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon Warehouse||AvantreeDirect USA||AvantreeDirect USA||AvantreeDirect USA||Haylou Direct||Ilike|
|Fit Type||In-Ear||In-Ear||In-The-Ear, Mini Earbuds||In-Ear||In-Ear, On-Ear||In-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||2.36 x 0.59 x 0.55 inches||2.36 x 0.59 x 0.55 inches||0.98 x 0.39 x 18.90 inches||3.03 x 1.30 x 1.46 inches||1.97 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches||0.59 x 0.79 x 0.59 inches|
|Item Weight||1.59 ounces||1.59 ounces||0.45 ounces||0.92 ounces||2.40 ounces||—|
|Special Features||True wireless, Volume Control, Track Control, 28 hours, Easy operation; Connect Siri, Google Assistant, Bluetooth 5.0, Auto pairing connect||True wireless, Volume Control, Track Control, 28 hours, Easy operation; Connect Siri, Google Assistant, Bluetooth 5.0, Auto pairing connect||Micro-Size Mini Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds for Running, IPX7 Waterproof Sports Headphones||HiFi Sound, Bluetooth 5.0, 36H Playtime, Truly Wireless; For Small Ears, Comfortable Fit, Easy to Use, Auto pairing connect||Bluetooth 5.0||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, wireless, water-resistant|
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
Support profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
Operational range: up to 10 meters
Charge voltage: DC 5V / 0.5-2A
- For earbuds: about 1 hour
- For charging case: about 2.5 hours
Play time: up to 4 hours
Talk time: up to 5 hours
Earbud size: 60*14.9*13.7mm
Earbuds weight: 10.86g
Charging case size: 103*27mm
Weight with charging case: 45g What’s in the box?
USB charging cable
Total 3 sets of ear tips
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received this item and this product has major design flows. Frequent drop off signal every milli second that you cannot enjoy music or whatever purpose you are using this ear buds for . Sound quality is very bad. Seller customer service is the worst. They will send you pages and pages of trouble shooting steps and expect you to do testing for their product (free of cost). I spent hours testing this product. To top it off they keep escalating this issue to different trouble shooting team. I bought this for my wife for Bday and I could not give it to her. I am electronics engineer. I would like to ensure that another buyer does not have to go through the same hassle that I encountered. This product might come off as under $60, but what is the point of spending $60 if it does not even work. I am pretty sure it will break as well very easily. Spend your time and money in buying a quality product and where customer support is much better. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AT ALL AND THIS SELLER AT ALL. I DONT WRITE REVIEWS, BUT THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE. BUYERS BEWARE.
quality of the build is real good.. solid i like the case.. I will update if they improve
Update : the left ear constantly drops. Not sure what the problem is
They contacted me and are going to send another pair. 5 stars for customer service. I have to make a trip and won't have the replacement for 3 weeks. But I will further review the replacement
After a few months of use the sound quality began to deteriorate. I contacted Avantree. Within an hour of the first email a representative responded and by the next day they gave me a refund to purchase a new pair. After a total of 4 days I had a replacement set in hand. A business that stands by there product and warranty is rare to find anymore.
Top reviews from other countries
I took the plunge and bought these after spending some time reading reviews on Amazon and elsewhere. My main concern is how the buds fit the ear as I often can't get a good fit (e.g. my wife's Taotronic BT headset).
The TWS110 arrived yesterday, so this is my first day using them. First impressions:
* Earbuds are small and lightweight. I can't tell the difference between these and my regular earbuds.
* I can get a good fit with my old tips, but not with the supplied tips.
* set up really quick and easy. Up and running in a minute.
* Battery level notification on my Android 8 phone
* sound if anything is louder than my old earbuds
* quality is as good as my old earbuds
Too early to tell:
* I haven't used enough to assess battery life.
* The earbuds don't feel loose but I've only used them sitting so far.
* control buttons are tiny. The SBH-52 has great controls and I think these may be less convenient
* supplied earbuds don't fit
There are a lot of products available, both cheaper and more expensive from better known brands. So far, I think that these Avantree TWS110 justify their cost. They seem well put together and sound good. Avantree is a recognised if not well known brand and for me at least the compromise between cost and confidence is a good one.
I'll revisit after a few weeks and comment of battery life, stability and fiddliness. Right now, recommended.
UPDATE: one week later.
* Earbuds stay put and never feel loose. I'm not doing anything vigorous though.
* I found my old tips meant that the earbuds did not fit in the charger properly.
* I found a different pair of tips which both fit me better and work in the charger.
* I still have to ensure that the earbuds are seated in the charger properly otherwise they don't charge.
* Other than this, battery life is good.
* I can't decide whether to have the earbuds 'facing forward' or 'facing backward' to get the best fit.
* Definitely would appreciate more differentiation between the buttons.
I have now used these in the gym. At least for me the earbuds stayed firmly in my ears while treadmill running.
I'm pleased to report that the TWS110 continue to perform well. If I could change one thing it would be to make the buttons different in someway. Its not really a problem and I expect I'll get used to it after more time. Leaving at four stars because of this.
Updated in response to a question about the size of the earbuds. See my photos. I should add I am an adult man!
Da di Stöpsel rausstehen verschieben diese beim Helm aufsetzten und sitzen dadurch nicht richtig im Ohr, dadurch bedingte Tonqualität. Ich hab’s auch mit einem Mulifunktionstuch versucht aber beim Helm aufziehen auch nicht funktioniert.
Beim Helm abziehen fallen die Stöpsel unkontrolliert raus.
Fazit: sonst ganz ok aber zum Motorradfahren völlig ungeeignet.
EDIT: Adding an extra star for excellent customer service - Avantree tried their best to address the above issues, including sending out a replacement unit. After I experienced the same issues with the second pair they sorted out a return and refund in record time. Will definitely consider buying with Avantree again even though this particular product was not up to scratch. 5 stars for customer service.
The issue I have is that the device does hold the connection with my mobile phone, it will usually disconnect for unknown reasons for a short term then connect back etc. It is quite annoying over the long term, especially sometimes the connection drop reveal to the public what music you are listening. Also sometimes it connect for calls only but not media, hence I have to check before start listening to the music in public areas.
Therefore if you are looking for a reliable device this is not a good idea.
the sound is perfect , not too loud to hurt your ear drums and very good fidelity .
I've been using them for 2 days now and I didn't have any problems .
The signal is very good , works well with my Huawei p20 , no issues of loosing signal in the left earbud at any point or by putting the phone in the opposite pocket or so forth .
The call sound quality is good , just one thing needs to be mentioned : if you talk in a noisy environment the other person will hear the background buzz .
The battery lasted for 3.5h for me with full blast .
Thumbs up for now, will return later with updates if something happens .