Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 3, 2016
FIRST OFF I BOUGHT THESE HEADPHONES WAS NOT GIVEN THEM.I did my research on the best Bluetooth headphones that would last a long time with battery life and have good sound plus be very comfortable for a fair price. I found the the Avantree headphones. The packaging looked very professional. I have had them for a month now and use them on avg 5-7 hours a day 6 days a week. First off I am a video editor and run a wholesale business. I love the quality of the sound I get when editing video projects on adobe premiere.I also listen to music all day long when doing the wholesale business. It is very easy to switch from device to device the range is not bad but no Bluetooth headphones have good range yet. Some days they are on my head for over 2 maybe 3 hours strait they are very conformable for me no headaches! It is getting to the holiday season so I am on the phone all day right now filling orders. I was really getting sick of holding my cell phone to my ear all day. I decided to check out and see how the mic on these headphones worked. WOW I could not be happier. The mic works great I now have an extra free hand when taking orders. It really is helping me out each and every day. I am actually using them listing to music while writing this review. I am no audiophile but did work in marketing for a high end headphone company breaking into the market last year and learned a lot about sound quality. The sound quality is amazing on these headphones I believe audiophiles would agree with me. It takes about 2hr to fully charge and you do get about 40hr of play back that is not a gimmick. I think I get 40+ hours when only using for phone calls. I love these headphones and defiantly put it through the paces and so far very happy with my purchase.

A little background: I run Mediaunlocked on youtube and have been reviewing products for over 5 years with over 43,000 sub and 7mil video views.I know what to look for when testing a product out.
1919 comments| 680 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 18, 2016
Bought the headphones and transmitter for my Dad who was driving Mom nuts watching politics at full volume. The house is now peacefully quiet!! A huge success.
review image
33 comments| 215 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 10, 2016
First off, this review is for the Audition PRO aptX LL headphones. Most of the reviews I read on this page are for the Audition aptX headphones, so I wanted to provide some insight into the higher tier of the two products.

I am not an audiophile by any stretch of the imagination. I just love listening to music while on my (bluetooth-enabled) computer and I was tired of wires getting in my way while wearing headphones. After doing a lot of research on bluetooth headphones, I originally bought another pair of headphones that were advertised as over-ear headphones but were actually on-ear headphones. On-ear headphones do NOT work for me. They hurt my ears and are very uncomfortable to wear.

COMFORT: After that disappointment, I sprung for these Audition Pro aptX LL headphones. They were about double the price, but as it turns out they were well worth the extra cost. (These are the most expensive headphones I've ever purchased.) These headphones are actually over-ear! My ears fit completely inside the soft pads, which means the pads rest against my head and not against my ears. Yesterday I wore these headphones about 6 hours straight and they never once got uncomfortable or made my ears hurt from pressing against my head. Hallelujah! The headphones are easy to adjust, and the headband is comfortable as well.

AUDIO: In terms of audio quality, they suffice for my needs. As I said, I'm not an audiophile at all -- just an avid music lover. I did notice these headphones aren't nearly as "tinny" as the other headphones I bought, so that's a plus! The bass isn't overwhelming, nor is it non-existent. The audio seems to be well-balanced to my untrained ears.

BLUETOOTH/SYNC: Bluetooth is a blessing and a curse for me. I'm now free from those pesky wires, which is absolutely amazing! In addition, I can walk into the next room and the audio will still play as long as I don't walk too far away from my computer. The downside, like all other bluetooth headphones and earphones I've ever used, is that every now and then, the audio cuts out for a split second. I chalk this up to the bluetooth technology versus these particular headphones because, as I mentioned, this seems to occur with all bluetooth headphones I've used.

In terms of sync, I have watched some videos on my computer and the audio was never out of sync with the video. As far as I can tell, the "low latency" feature of these headphones is completely true.

BATTERY: I've had these headphones for three days. I charged them right after I bought them and since then I've put in probably about 20 hours of listening and I haven't received that dreaded low battery notification yet. (From what I read, it can scare you since it's loud!) The verdict is still out on the 40 hour battery claim.

CONNECTING TO DEVICES: As advertised, I had no issues connecting these headphones to either my phone or my computer.

ACCESSORIES: These headphones come with a hard travel case, a micro USB charging cable (wall adapter not included), and a 3.5 mm audio cable which is optional.

Overall I am very satisfied with these headphones and would definitely recommend them if you're looking for comfortable, reliable OVER-EAR headphones for under $100.
review image review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 342 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 23, 2017
Electrical engineer and filter designer. First off, I like Bose. Our ears are tuned differently, so if that isn't your realm I can only be helpful with build and comfort. Build first. The headphones are molded plastic with a semi rubber finish. The only apparent metal is the wire to adjust them. The head band is an extremely bouncy plastic (assumed based on weight). I don't believe the plastic will break down accidentally such as other competitors, though I doubt they'll handle being stepped on. For the price range, its a deal worth doing. Now comfort, it's a bitter sweet feeling. They're light and nimble so they won't exhaust my ears and head. The padding seems low budget so it may compress over time, but at the moment is soft and warm. The material is a faux soft leather with even stitching. However the stitching material looks like it doesn't have a tight thread or high count, could fray over time if outside in the elements. Again, for the price a deal worth taking. Compromise has to be made to accommodate the sound and bluetooth capability. Now! the best part. Sound and connection. I have standard Bose earbuds, the Bose bluetooth speaker, Sonos Play:1 plus a history listening to the variety of names we all know. Everything is different but seems to be the ideal control we all know. These headphones are what I want when I spend around $100. Theres a rich bass that stays warm and doesn't muffle other octaves (high, mid, woofer, sub woofer). The voices are crips and the highs are clean. Of course there is a loss in performance that only $300 can offer you. Also the bluetooth, wouldn't leave the room but other than that, clear connection. The reason I don't give them 5 stars is because 5 stars means they just matched Bose and I'm in disbelief. If you want classic style, comfort, and can take good care of these. It's worth the investment. Buy the 4 year extended plan though, who knows what could happen 1 year from now.
0Comment| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 8, 2015
These are the third pair of Bluetooth "cans" I have purchased from amazon in the last six months. The first 2 barely lasted HALF of their rated usage time..hence my interest in these. After extensive product/price reviews, I found these to meet all my criteria. OMFG!!.. on the first charge I have been able to use them for 5 days!! Unbelievable! 32+hrs & their still working fine..wow!
Sound quality is far superior to any headphones I have ever owned. Mid range and lows are crisp & clear, while bass sounds are deep & make music/movies sound great! I paired these with my phone & computer(using new bluethooth 4.0 dongle) & they work wonderfully with these.
After wearing these for up to 13hrs straight they are still comfortable. The band that goes on top of your head doesn't have any padding like most of this type,however, you can purchase an aftermarket version of this to add to them if you need. In my opinion, if you plan on using these for 15hrs or more per use..you might need this for extra comfort.
If you are looking to purchase a pair of Bluetooth can headphones for a computer,tablet,phone or the like (& are not willing to break the bank doing so), I definitely recommend these. For $50 or so you can't go wrong.
On a side note these do come with a flat red 3.5mm headphone cable to use instead if you want. This works just as good as Bluetooth..and saves battery life.
review image
22 comments| 360 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 12, 2017
I got tired in the ear and on the ear headphones. After getting these, I was amazed at how great they sounded. It might have been the fact that I've been using poor quality cans but the volume level and isolation from ambient external noise is good. I use them all day for both music and conference calls ( noisy office). Wearing them all day is not a problem and they remain the lightest, most comfortable pair I've owned. I plug them in when at my desk to save battery and when they get low, they will charge while in passive and in BT mode.

I tried them once while doing yard work and they worked fine but these are really nice so I'll be using my earbuds from now on.

These do not fold up like many others do so I had to purchase a headphone case but it is great too so not a huge deal.

I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for value priced BT headphones without sacrificing quality
on June 13, 2017
I've been using them for a couple of days, and they met my expectations. They are -light- (6.3 oz), quite comfortable, and the ear cups (which I'm told are replaceable) block a lot of ambient noise in my office. Also, the fidelity is better than I expected. Definitely a step up from my prior ones (which cost about the same). The sound is airy and the response reaches into the base and treble octaves. Also, when you call their support you often get through, or get a callback within a day.

Small minus is that they don't fold up. Not a problem just be aware.

Note - I couldn't get them to work on my 3.25 year old laptop running Windows7 Enterprise until I got a dongle. (this version of Windows has limited BT support). They claimed it was the codec.
on July 24, 2017
Lightweight, easy to adjust to head size, very comfortable. It works well both wireless and wired. The sound quality is excellent for such affordable headphones. Charges quickly. Haven't tested how long the battery will last, but use it many hours before charging. I just wish the volume control was easier to find when on your head and easier to adjust and I don't like the loud beep it makes each time you push volume up or down. Also, it would help if the volume + and - on the earpiece were in a contrasting color, like red. In my dark office I can't really see which is which as it's black-on-black. I don't use them for phone calls - only for listening to music and video on the PC - , so can't comment on that aspect.
on March 18, 2017
Nice well-built headphones. Very comfortable compared to the wired ones I've used - and they sound great too. Easy connection to my MacBook. Use them with the Aventree USB Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Dongle on my PC. Also easy to connect.

On the PC, I use this combination for audio editing. There is a very slight lag there, but I don't experience that when connected to my MacBook. (Do note, my PC is old, running on Windows XP. IT might just be outdated.)

I definitely recommend these headphones. They last a long time on a single charge. I've used these in 2-3 hour sessions about a week apart with out recharging. I use these just for the headphones. I haven't tried them with a phone for voice communications.
on June 3, 2017
Review for "aptX Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones"

First of all, I'm not the most knowledgeable on headphones. This review is written from the point of view of just a young adult who likes music, and likes music that sounds good to my ears.

-------------------------------------------------

PROS:

Very noise-blocking

Long lasting battery

Super comfy

Bluetooth + wired (very nice that you can use them with a wire even if the battery is dead!)

I can walk in the other room and the bluetooth still works

Sounds great

Pause/play button and volume buttons (don't work when using with wire)

-------------------------------------------------

CONS:

Sound leakage when volume is up loud.

-------------------------------------------------

I am very happy with this product! Perfect if you're looking for good Bluetooth headphones without spending a lot of money!