- Save 30% on Avantree (Ninja) iPhone 8/7/6/6S (4.7 inches) Sports Armband with key holder when you purchase 1 or more Avantree (Jogger Plus) Sports Bluetooth Headphones offered by Avantree_Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Avantree iPhone 6/6S (4.7 inch) Sports Armband when you purchase 1 or more Avantree (Jogger Plus) Sports Bluetooth Headphones offered by Avantree_Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Avantree (Trackpouch V2) iPhone 6/6S Plus Sports Armband with key holder when you purchase 1 or more Avantree (Jogger Plus) Sports Bluetooth Headphones offered by Avantree_Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Avantree Bluetooth Headphones, Stereo Sweatproof Sports Earphones with Mic, Neat Fit NO Hanging Wire, Wireless V4.1 aptX, for Running Workout Gym 8 Hour Battery - Jogger Plus
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PERFECT SPORTS GADGET: Lightweight (23g) and perspiration proof. The behind-the-head design eliminates troublesome wires tangling or flapping around when running, jogging, cycling or working out, and the ergonomic design of the ear buds provide a snug fit; never falling out of your ears even sprinting or jumping.
- HI-FI STEREO SOUND: Our headphones feature Bluetooth V4.1 + EDR apt-X audio codec technology and a built-in microphone, giving these wireless ear buds unparalleled stereo sound quality, and enabling crystal-clear sound during calls.
- LONGER LISTENING: Up to 8 hours of music time and 9 hours talk time. Whether you're out for a quick jog or running a marathon, Jogger Plus won't run out of juice. Easy to charge and only need two and a half hours for a full cycle.
- GREAT CONNECTIVITY: These wireless headphones can connect with almost all Bluetooth enabled devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android Samsung Smart Phones, tablets, etc. In fact, Jogger Plus can connect to two devices simultaneously! It also supports intelligent near field communication (NFC) technology that connects your headphones with your Smartphone through just one, gentle tap (Only functions with NFC-enabled mobile devices).
- EASY TO USE: Play, pause and select tracks to suit your vibe with the user-friendly music controls.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Avantree_Direct||DylanDirect||Tekatron||Dostyle Online||Amazon.com||MobileCityOnline|
|Item Dimensions||1.67 x 1.02 x 1.5 in||3.7 x 5.71 x 2.09 in||1.3 x 4.9 x 4.7 in||5.12 x 4.61 x 1.97 in||1 x 3.35 x 2.84 in||1 x 6.1 x 4.53 in|
|Item Weight||0.96 ounces||5.6 ounces||0 ounces||1.34 ounces||0.8 ounces||3.2 ounces|
Do you want a real Bluetooth headset for whatever kind of sport, such as running, cycling, working out and even jumping or sprinting? Here our lightweight, sweatproof and apt-X stereo Bluetooth V4.1 Headphones - Jogger Plus can meet your entire requirement and bring you more:
When wearing a headset during sport, the most annoying thing must be "stop several times to adjust your headset". Now you really need our Jogger Plus, which will never fall out your ears during whatever kind of sport.
So easy to use:
Special buttons to control play, Pause, Volume adjustment, and tracks selection, all these can be functioned during your sport by one soft tap. If a phone call comes through, your headphones will automatically pause a track for you - allowing you to either reject or answer the call and chat through these headphones' built-in microphone. Your track will then carry on where it left off after your phone call is over.
Bluetooth V4.1 with EDR
Support profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP
Operational range: Class 2, 10 meters
Battery: 160mAh rechargeable lithium battery
Talk time: up to 9 hrs
Music time: up to 8 hrs
Standby time: up to 200 hrs
Headset weight: 27g
Headset size: 42.5mm(L)x38mm(W)X26mm(H)
What's in the box?
Bluetooth headset Jogger Plus
Micro USB charging cable
Silicone ear buds
12-month quality warranty for normal use from us directly. Contact Avantree Support for this.
If have any problems, contact us Mon-Fri 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. Emails are answered within 1 business day.
Seller Warranty DescriptionWarranty - 12 months | Support - Tel 800 232 2078, Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Video user guide from support.avantree.com
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Upon receiving the said item I read first the manual and checked if everything in the package was there. Everything was good and there was really no problem in using it. You just need to know how to read and voila everything will be perfect. I am current using my iPhone 4s with it but tried using it too with my iPhone 6s plus and works well on both phones.
The sound quality is perfect for someone who is really into music. Not only am I using it during my workout but been using it on my day to day life as the battery is good to last a day especially when charged as per the manual. You can use it to answer calls with such an ease using the button which is amazing because at first I was looking for the buttons and found out that those were actually the buttons. What a functional design! When you wear it its as if you are not wearing it, get my point because its that light and comfortable. Hence, you feel nothing but you hear something! Cool huh? I don’t have any regrets getting the Avantree Jogger . It is totally worth my money!
1) Very easy to set up with my iPhone: the instructions were very clean and I had it synced within minutes.
2) Fits very comfortably: I put them one and didn't even notice I had them on.
3) Easy to use controls: I was able to quickly and easily increase the sound without having to stop my run. The same is true for when I wanted to advance to the next song.
I run about 5.5 miles a day and have owned my headset for about three weeks. They are terrific and would recommend them to anyone.
CS contacted me. They replaced the headphones with no issues. The new pair work well. Their mic still needs work but overall service service and product are worth the buy.
I have been a fan of Avantree headphones since 2013.
I started with the base green headphones.
I moved to the gray Pro series.
I bought a pair of these after the Pro series fell apart.
Then bought them again when i lost them.
I used to like this brand and these headphones.
I accepted that these headphones tend to fall apart after about a year of daily usage.
I accepted that the mic is not good and phone conversations should not be done using these.
Two things have happened that make me no longer want to use these headphones.
The latest version had a new ear bud and they constantly fall off and are not comfortable
The worst thing was the left speaker just stopped working all together.
I have contacted customer support today and hope they can help but it has been over a month since i bought them.
My search continues for a set of bluetooth headphones for under 50$ that wont fall apart.
The only pro I have is these are really light so they are nice to have on your head.
The negatives are
1) Proprietary charging cable is a huge pain (S10 uses micro usb)
2) Sound quality is terrible and ambient noise makes it so your music becomes indiscernible from traffic.
3) Controls are hard to manipulate while running, I needed both hands, one to hold the earpiece steady and the other to push the button.
4) Bluetooth connectivity is pitiful. There's a diagram in the box saying to have your phone on the same side as the antenna and they weren't kidding. I normally run with my phone strapped to my left arm and that's enough to cause the device to cut out as you swing your arm back and forth. It does work fine if you strap your phone to your right arm, but this is uncomfortable for me and really is unacceptable. I've never seen a device with such horrible range that my body causes it to cut out.
I suppose if you're really petite and the S10 HDs are too big are you're searching for something at this price point, they might not be a bad alternative. I really can't recommend them for any other reason though.