Avantree TC200 Bluetooth transmitter and Bluetooth audio adapter 2-in-1 for Bluetooth A2DP enabled mobile phone and other Bluetooth A2DP audio devices, No software installation required.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ADD BLUETOOTH CAPABILITIES TO AN EXISTING DEVICE (that has either 3.5mm or RCA analog output) – Convert Home Hi-fi systems, earphone/headphones ,TV, AVR or any ANALOG audio source from wired to wireless!
- As well as providing a smooth switch from transmit to receive mode, 2 can be used together - one as a bluetooth audio transmitter, and one as a receiver.
- This bluetooth transmitter 3.5mm gives you the freedom of streaming from any audio source within a 10-meter range and enables you to reposition your gadget without any troublesome wires tangling.
- It holds an excellent battery life - lasting 10 hours in transmitter mode and 9 hours in receiver mode.
- Compatible with iPhones, iPads, HTC, Samsung devices, and more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Patozon||Gadgetsville.||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands||HiWay|
|Item Dimensions||1.97 x 1.46 x 0.51 in||2.96 x 5.67 x 0.65 in||2.4 x 4.2 x 1 in||0.39 x 0.98 x 2.01 in||0.39 x 1.42 x 1.57 in||1.38 x 1.97 x 0.28 in|
The Avantree TC200 is a dual usage in one device Bluetooth receiver and transmitter Adapter. TC200 is simple to use and enables any Bluetooth enabled music device to connect both Bluetooth and non-Bluetooth devices.It can be used to enable a phone to transmit music to a home stereo system or just as easily, to allow a CD player or other device to transmit music to a Bluetooth enabled speaker system or headphones. With a compact design and internal rechargeable battery with long play time,the Saturn is the ideal solution to link your music devices any time and any place you need it.
*Bluetooth 2-in-1 Receive / Transmit audio adapter; easy to switch between 2 modes
*Offer super Stereo HD quality audio
*3.5mm plug standard to most audio devices
*Enables your audio devices to transfer stereo audio via Bluetooth.
* Turns iPod and other amplifier / speaker systems into Bluetooth enabled audio devices.
*Play music from Bluetooth A2DP enabled mobile phones and all other A2DP enabled audio devices.
* Bluetooth specification: Bluetooth V2.1+EDR
* Bluetooth profile supported: A2DP and AVRCP
* Operating distance: 10 meters Class?
* Rechargeable 270 mAH LI-polymer battery
* TX mode working time: 10 hours
* RX mode working time: 9 hours
* Standby time: Up to 400 hours
* Charging time: About 2 hours .
What's in the Box
* 1PCS Avantree JUNA portable power bank
What's in box
* 1PCS BTTC-200
* 1 PCS Micro USB charging cable
* 1 PCS 3.5mm audio cable
* User manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I've been using this item almost every day for several months now, and I'm very pleased with the way it works. It recognized my wireless earbuds automatically each time it's turned on, and the sound is just fine.
I had a problem the other day--only one ear was receiving sound--so I emailed Avantree. They responded immediately, with helpful advice, and now I'm happily receiving sound in both ears again. All I had to do was turn around the sound cord.
This is a lovely device.
I used them to connect my Kindle to my bike loudspeaker. One connected to the Kindle audio jack out, while one I stowed in the storage compartment of my bike loudspeaker and connected it to the audio jack in.
Basically I created a wireless connection between my kindle and the bike loudspeaker.
It works fine. Except I learned that at high speeds (20 mph +) the kindle audio level is a limiting factor. I think I need a little pre-amplifier.
Added 1/13/12 - Dakota Trading (seller) called me up on 1/10 and told me that they had read my original negative review and sent a replacement. 2 days later I received a new unit and, as I type this, am listening to music over headphones plugged into the BTTC-200. Only time will tell as to whether my first faulty unit was a fluke or not. I'll try to review it again in 3 months. What I can do is compliment Dakota on their customer support. I did not even contact them. They responded on their own to show that they back up their products. I can't figure how to give a 5 star rating to Dakota and a 3 star rating to the BTTC-200, so I will just give a blended rating (4 stars). Thanks again, Dakota! To whoever produces the BTTC-200, beef up your online support and QA!!
Added 5/7/12 - BTTC-200 is still working. Although I sometimes have to delete and re-add the bluetooth connection(which might be my computer software's fault), it has been pretty reliable. I guess the first one was a fluke. Thanks again to the seller.
Most recent customer reviews
After a difficult start-I had troubles to pair my Bluetooth headset- I can say that the device works extremely well and is not disappointing.Read more