- Save 5% on Avantree (ANC031) Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones with Mic when you purchase 1 or more Avantree (Audikast) Optical Dual Link LOW LATANCY Bluetooth Transmitter offered by Avantree_Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Avantree (ANC032) ANC Fast Stream Low Latency Bluetooth 4.1 Over Ear Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Avantree (Audikast) Optical Dual Link LOW LATANCY Bluetooth Transmitter offered by Avantree_Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Avantree (HS063) Fast Stream Low Latency Bluetooth 4.1 Over Ear Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Avantree (Audikast) Optical Dual Link LOW LATANCY Bluetooth Transmitter offered by Avantree_Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Avantree (Audition Pro) 40 hr aptX LOW LATENCY Bluetooth 4.1 Over Ear Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Avantree (Audikast) Optical Dual Link LOW LATANCY Bluetooth Transmitter offered by Avantree_Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Avantree aptX LOW LATENCY Bluetooth Adapter for Wired Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Avantree (Audikast) Optical Dual Link LOW LATANCY Bluetooth Transmitter offered by Avantree_Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Avantree aptX LOW LATENCY support Bluetooth Audio Transmitter for TV, DUAL LINK, NO DELAY, 100ft Long Range, OPTICAL, 3.5mm AUX & RCA Wireless Adapter for PC - Audikast [3-Year Warranty]
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WIRELESS AUDIO STREAMING: Use the Avantree Audikast to Bluetooth-enable your TV, AV Receiver, PC / Laptop or other home audio source device to wirelessly stream music to your favorite Bluetooth headphones. (Batteries: NO BATTERY – use TV / PC USB or any other USB outlet with 5V / 0.5-2A using the included USB power cable.)
- WORLD’S FIRST DUAL-LINK aptX LOW LATENCY Bluetooth Transmitter: The Audikast uses aptX Low Latency to reduce audio lag to undetectable levels (<40ms) making it ideal for watching TV / movies. Dual link feature also enables simultaneous streaming to 2 HEADPHONES ( Speakers are NOT recommended ). NOTE: For best results please ensure your headphones also support aptX-LL. A full list of supported devices can be found at www.aptx.com
- 100FT / 30M LONG RANGE: Using Class 1 Bluetooth technology and an optimized antenna, the Audikast can reach up to 100ft!
- OPTICAL + AUX / 3.5mm + RCA AUDIO OUTPUT SUPPORTED: Wide support for multiple audio output standards - optical audio, Aux or RCA, and even computer digital USB audio without the need for additional cables. (NOTE: Audikast does NOT decode Dolby / DTS but only PCM)
- USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE: Clear status indicators let you know when it’s in pairing mode, when it’s connected and what type of codec is used. Separate buttons make controlling different headphone connections easy and intuitive.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
★ Avantree Audikast, aptX Low Latency wireless transmitter, wirelessly stream audio from your TV / PC to your headphones/speakers.
- Adopts aptX Low Latency technology, ensuring audio is delivered in sync with visual media, significantly reducing audio lag and ideal for watching TV/movies/videos.
- It has user friendly interface, you can check connection status just at a glance with the LED indicators.
- Three audio connection options is supported: optical, analog (3.5mm) and USB audio input (PC / laptop).
* Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.2
* Bluetooth Profile: A2DP
* Audio codec: aptX LL, aptX, Fast Stream, SBC
* Operating Range: up to 100 ft / 30 meters
* Weight: Body approx. 55g
* Size: 67mm X 56mm X 17mm
What's in the Box
* Avantree Audikast bluetooth transmitter
* Micro USB power cable
* 3.5mm audio cable
* Optical audio cable
* 3.5mm female to RCA male cable
* User Manual
* Quick User Guide
* Contact Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We originally bought this and the headphones to work with a TCL Roku television. It was easy to set up and worked like a charm. We liked that it also worked as a hearing-assistance device, but that was not particularly necessary for our purposes. We had to return the TCL Roku television when the hard-drive crashed after four months (DON'T RECOMMEND), and we came home with a Samsung Q7f 4K television.
Here is the tricky part: When we tried to connect the transmitter to the Samsung, we could not get any sound out of the headphones. The good news is that it is easily fixed. The bad news is that if you want this transmitter and headphone set to work as hearing-assistance devices with a Samsung smart TV, you need to have an external sound system (a sound bar would work).
Before the transmitter would connect to the Samsung, we first needed to clear the pairing/connection history by doing a hard reset to factory settings on both the transmitter and the Avantree headphones.
To set up the Avantree with the Samsung smart tv WITHOUT An EXTERNAL SOUND SYSTEM: connect the transmitter to the Optical connection on the television. Go to settings on your Samsung TV, go to sound, set the audio/optical to PCM. I do not have a soundbar or other external speakers, so I cannot give detailed instructions for connecting through an external speaker system. But, the Samsung television has a specific output for "external speaker," which you would use instead of the optical connection. If you want to be able to use both the speakers and the headphones at the same time, you would need to connect the transmitter to the external speaker system instead of directly to the television. This is an issue with the television's settings, not Avantree's transmitter.
Once we cleared the old pairing data back to factory settings, re-pairing was easy. To pair the headphones to the transmitter, press the A button on the transmitter and then hold the on/off button on the headphones. You should hear a voice say, "Welcome to Avantree. Pairing." Wait until you hear, "Connected." You have now paired the first pair of headphones and you should start to hear the television. If you don't hear anything, turn off your headphones and reset everything back to factory settings. (Also, make sure the headphones are charged.) Wait until you have paired the first set of headphones to A on the transmitter before pairing the second set to B.
We experience no lag between the audio in the headphones and the television or video games, and the headphones provide rich sounds, picking up even background noises in games and movies that we had never heard before. The phones are soft and comfortable on our ears, too. I also like that the phones can be plugged into a computer or other device using the radio connector cord that comes with the headphones. This way, I don't have to rely on bluetooth if I want to use the headphones for other purposes. We bought a third pair for my son to use with his computer, and he loves them.
The company's technical services were helpful when we were struggling to set up the Avantree with the Samsung television. Hopefully these will last longer than that lemon of a TCL Roku television.
Note to users who might have a problem with getting an audio output from the Avantree unit when it is connected to your TV via the optical cable. Make sure that the setting for the TV's optical output is set for PCM, otherwise it won't work. If the audio comes through okay, but there is a disjoint between the lips and the talking of people on the TV, you will also need to make an adjustment for the sound delay on the TV's audio setting if it has one, though it was almost spot on for me when I first set set the Avantree unit up.