4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Avantree Sweatproof Sport Use Bluetooth Headphones for Running, No Wire, Light, Outer Ear Speaker Outdoor Wireless Stereo Headset with Mic
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- The perfect sports gadget, these sweat-proof Bluetooth headphones offer 12 hours of play time, 13 hours of talk time and 16 days of standby time.
- Easily connect this aptX-codec-enabled Bluetooth headphone with built-in microphone to 2 devices and listen to HiFi stereo sound and crystal-clear phone calls simultaneously.
- These Bluetooth headphones have a behind-the-head design that eliminates troublesome wires tangling during your workout.
- Light (23g), compact and easy to carry, this wireless Bluetooth headset is ideal for running and other outdoor sports. And it is compatible with iPhones(iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus), iPads, HTC, Samsung devices, and more.
- Play, pause and select tracks to suit your vibe with the user-friendly music controls. If a phone call comes through, your headphones will automatically pause a track for you - allowing you to either reject or answer the call and chat through these headphone's built-in microphone. Your track will then carry on where it left off after your phone call is over
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Avantree Jogger Pro (AS6P) is an upgraded version of jogger. Jogger pro is lightweight Bluetooth stereo stylish design and splash proof for outdoor use. The headphone with integral microphone. It is great for use during active pursuits, such as jogging and exercising. It has a trendy, fashionable sports design and is splash proof. The headset is equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 technology, so you can connect two devices simultaneously and enjoy excellent sound quality from the aptX codec. Immerse yourself in rich audio from your smartphone, Bluetooth enabled MP3 player or tablets for a full day (12hrs) use. Jogger Pro is the perfect companion for your workout routine.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound is fine. Personally, when I run, I am not trying to listen to see how crystal clear the sound is, but for me, I cannot distinguish the difference between these and other plug in ear buds, so I am extremely happy with that.
I have had no issues with exposure to sweat with these. That seem to be satisfactorily water/sweat resistant.
They are simple to pair and operate. Also, the battery life is good, as I run for a little over an hour at a time, and the battery life seems fine after a few workouts. I have not let the battery run all the way down yet, but I know that I have used them for at least four hours before I recharged them. I believe they say they will last for eight hours, and I have no reason to doubt that.
In short, if you are tired of dealing with the cable on your earbuds when you work out and you don't want to spend $100+ for Bluetooth earbuds, these earbuds are your answer.
Cons (IN COMPARISON):
>Sound quality; The sound quality is quite good, but I do feel the backbeat was better and clearer.
>Area sound; Plantronics boasts that the backbeat was built for runners who might be outside and need to hear cars or other sounds in the surrounding area. They indicate it has the ability to deliver quality sound while also allowing sounds in from outside that could be key to an enjoyable and safe run. I do feel with the Jogger Pro that my ears get a bit "plugged up" by the sounds and I have trouble hearing anything but the music. I prefer being able to hear what's around me. However, it is possible that the ear buds may help with this, but I have not tried using them yet.
Pros (IN COMPARISON):
>12 hour battery life; I've had the headphones for 3 or 4 weeks now and I believe I have only had to charge it 2 or 3 times. I use it every day to listen to audio books to and from work during my commute (on low volume or with only one ear in so I can hear the "surrounding area" sounds), which is over an hour in total time and I use it when I go to workout as well. The Backbeat said it had 7 hours of batter life, but I felt it was closer to 5 or 6 hours.
>Simpler; Less buttons, easier to use. Overall just more user-friendly.
>Cost; Less expensive than the Backbeat was and it is certainly a comparable product in my mind.
Hope this helps you decide! I do hope these last longer than the Backbeat headphones did.
Most recent customer reviews
>>Original comment: Perfect right off..but I've only used these probably 20+ times and I guess they no longer will take a charge - since...Read more