- Save 5% on Avantree (DAC02) Digital to Analog Audio Converter with Optical cable when you purchase 1 or more Avantree Wireless Headphones for TV with Bluetooth Transmitter SET offered by Avantree_Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Avantree (TR902) Wooden & Aluminium Headphone Stand Hanger with Cable Plate when you purchase 1 or more Avantree Wireless Headphones for TV with Bluetooth Transmitter SET offered by Avantree_Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Avantree Dual Headphone Stand when you purchase 1 or more Avantree Wireless Headphones for TV with Bluetooth Transmitter SET offered by Avantree_Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Avantree Wireless Headphones for TV with Bluetooth Transmitter SET, Plug & Play, No Delay, LONG RANGE, 40 Hours Battery, For RCA, AUX Ported TVs (NO OPTICAL), PC, Video Game - HT3189 [24M Warranty]
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- NO-NEED-TO-PAIR, HASSLE-FREE wireless TV Headphone transmitter SET: Ideal for devices with analog audio outputs, e.g. TV with RCA Audio OUT or headphone AUX OUT; AV Receiver with front panel headphone jack. For TVs with only digital audio output (i.e. Optical or Coaxial), please use with a Digital to Analog Converter (e.g. Avantree DAC02). (Please check your Audio Source output BEFORE purchase.)
- NO LIP SYNC DELAY: Zero lip-sync delay and ideal for watching TV, movies, videos and gaming.
- 100FT / 30M LONG RANGE & 40H LONG LASTING: Bluetooth Class I technology transmits audio signals up to 100ft/30m. Bluetooth headphones works up to 40 hours.
- PERFECT FOR GAMING: Ideal for PC use since it supports digital USB audio output. NO need any additional AUX cables. Perfect for video games because adapted FS codec supports background music while calling.
- FREE COMBINATION & DUAL MODE: Included headphones can be used separately with your smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC. This wireless bluetooth headphones also can be used as wired headphones without battery consumption using the 3.5mm audio cable included. (Notes: Headphones in this set is NOT the same as Audition Pro.)
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. HT3189 ONLY work with TVs with either RCA audio out (Red/White ports labeled "AUDIO OUT" or AUX/3.5mm headphones audio out);
2. If your TV has none of these two ports but only an OPTICAL digital audio OUT, you will also need one Avantree DAC02 (search "Avantree DAC02" on Amazon).
- WIRELESS AUDIO STREAMING: Use HT3189 to Bluetooth-enable your TV/PC/AV receiver and wirelessly stream audio signal to the headset.
- NO-NEED-TO-PAIR, HASSLE-FREE wireless TV Headphone transmitter SET.
- ZERO LIP-SYNC DELAY and ideal for watching TV, movies, videos and gaming.
- PERFECT FOR GAMING: Ideal for PC use since it supports digital USB audio output.
- DUAL LINK SUPPORTED: Add a 2nd pair of headphones to HT3189 and share TV/movies/music with your family.
- FREE COMBINATION: Included transmitter and headphones can be used separately with other devices.
HT3189 is hassle-free, simply turn them on and they will auto connect to each other. So easy!
Enjoy TV / movies / sports whenever you like to without affecting others. No more complaints from your family!
Virtually no audio lag - perfect for TV/movie watching with <40ms latency (not detectable)
Work range reaches class 1 - up to 100ft / 30m
Ultra long play time of up to 40 hours!
Ultra-soft ear pads and easily adjustable headband providing a comfortable, customized fit, ideal for long periods of use.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Will the HT3189 work with my TV/audio source?
Q: What should I do if my TV only has Digital (Optical/Coaxial) or HDMI (ARC) audio out?
Q: Will HT3189 work with my AV receiver?
Q : How do I set up the HT3189 to work with my TV/PC/AV Receiver?
Please closely follow the step-by-step instruction instructions in the User Guide bundled with the HT3189 to connect it with your TV/audio source. You can also visit Youtube and search for "HT3189 user guide video".
Q: I already plugged everything in, but I still can't hear any sound from the headset?
The most frequent causes of this are the following:
1) Non valid audio signal being fed into the transmitter
If you're using the RCA ports on your TV, ensure you use the red/white ports labeled “AUDIO OUT”, any other (non-labeled) red/white ports are incorrect and usually for input.
Check if you can hear any sound by plugging the headphones directly into the TV audio out.
Be sure to change your TV audio OUT setting to "External Speakers" (if using RCA Audio OUT and Optical OUT) or "Headset" (if using AUX/3.5mm OUT).
If you're using a DAC, ensure you change your TV's audio format to“PCM".
2) The Transmitter and Headphones aren't connected properly
Turn both devices off and on, they should auto-reconnect to each other. If for any reason they don't reconnect please follow the directions in the User Manual to manually pair and connect them.
Q : How can I simultaneously get sound from both my TV speakers and the headphones?
For many older models of TV, the internal TV speaker is muted when any of the audio output ports are connected (AUX, RCA, Optical, etc). For some TVs, e.g. LG, you can choose to play audio from the internal TV speakers and an external audio device simultaneously. Please try to change your TV settings or contact your TV manufacturer for more details.
If your family prefers to listen to the TV speakers while you use the Bluetooth headphone, then one workaround is to use an audio splitter with an external speaker. e.g. use a 3.5mm audio splitter (e.g. Avantree TR302) to share the TV audio with an EXTERNAL SPEAKER in addition to the HT3189.
Q : Can I add a 2nd pair of headphones to HT3189?
Yes, you can add a 2nd pair of headphones to the HT3189. Please refer to the User Manual for step-by-step instructions or contact Avantree for help.
Q: Are the headphones the Audition Pro?
The headphones in the HT3189 set are the AS9S NOT the Audition Pro.
Bluetooth Transmitter: Priva III
* Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2
* Supported profiles: A2DP
* Audio codec: aptX-LL, aptX, FastStream, SBC
* Operating Range: Class 1, up to 100ft/30m
* Product size: 48mm (L) x 48mm (W) x 15mm (H)
* Weight: Body approx. 16g, Base approx. 7g
Bluetooth Headphone: AS9S (Not Audition Pro)
* Bluetooth version: V4.1
* Supported profiles: headset, handsfree, A2DP, AVRCP
* Audio codec: FastStream, SBC
* Operation Range: Class 2, up to 30ft/10m
* Driver size: 40mm
* Impedance: 32 ohm
* Frequency Response 20Hz-20KHz
* Headset size: 200mm x 180mm x 80mm
* Ear pad Inner diameter: 6.3cm (length) 4cm (width)
* Ear pad Outer diameter: 10cm (length) 8.5cm (width)
* Headset weight: 200g
What's in the box?
* Bluetooth Headphones - AS9S (Not Audition Pro)
* Bluetooth Transmitter - Priva III
* Micro USB power cable * 2
* 3.5mm audio cable
* 3.5mm female to RCA male cable
* User Guide
* Contact Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thus I decided on purchasing one bluetooth transmitter headset for my dad. I did comparision with a few brands, comparing on their headset quality, connectivity and of course the price as well. I found a few version of avantree headsets and sennheiser headset available and are quite competitive. I read through many reviews and found that Avantree Priva II and Priva III are worth considering, sp I bought the HT3189 which is a much more worth as it comes with a Avantree bluetooth headset and the Priva III bluetooth transmitter. The customer support from Avantree (email@example.com) was excellent as well whrn I emailed them to seek help.
My first time connecting the Priva III to my TV using the audio cable was really easy as the headset and Priva III were pre-pair and I will just need to power-up both. The only thing I was confused about was that both the TV and the headset were emitting sound at the same time. The user guide did not explain clearly on this issue but I figured out myself that the volume of the TV was controlled separately from the audio output of my TV, thus just by muting my TV will do. The volume I'll just adjust directly on the headset. The overall usage of the headset was so far great and my dad loves it and sound quality is fine as well.
and cord that attaches to TV or other device. Headphone charge lasts many hours (all day) and recharge quickly too. They're well padded and the over-the-head length is adjustable. I'm extremely sensitive to pressure especially on my ears; eyeglasses cause a great discomfort and even my tiny hearing aids hurt at times. But I'm able to wear these headphones while wearing my hearing aids for several hours and have even fallen asleep wearing them! Customer support is great too. Although I didn't need assistance, Avantree sent me emails asking if I needed help a day or 2 after delivery, and again about 7-10 days later, with offers to provide support via chat or email (and possibly via phone too) and several attachments that contained additional set-up and use info.
Thus far, I am VERY pleased with my purchase. No complaints at all. I highly recommend these very affordable headphones.