Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,079 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,292 reviews
on March 21, 2017
Very nice, mild body soap and shampoo. I am using for both and my skin and hair are very happy! The fragrance is not too strong.
I like fragrance, generally speaking, and this fragrance is subtle. Those who want fragrance free may or may not like this product.
I also like [because] this soap is mild on the skin and does not leave a lot of residue.
on May 22, 2017
Unscented, I'm told, is best for babies. But sometimes the undefeated washes have an "unscented" smell I don't like. Then you have the scented baby stuff which is just too strong (J&J, Mustela etc). Then you have Aveeno baby wash - lightly scented, and just right. I love it. But it might be a personal preference.
on April 28, 2017
We have been using this for our toddler since he was a baby. We prefer this over Johnson&Johnson because this has no odor/perfume and doesn't sting his eyes (even though J&J isn't supposed to, it did).

Seems to be great for his sensitive skin. We love the Aveeno baby lotion as well.
on July 23, 2017
love this shampoo for my blepheritis condition which is so irritating to my eyes and to my happiness as well. I also use it for my body wash and find it marvelously soft on my very delicate skin. I intend to make it my shampoo of No. 1 choice unless and until there is anything else available to be had. That's doubtful. L sachs L.A. CA
on May 2, 2017
Was looking for no tears formula - for me, not for a baby. This is really nice - only a slight but pleasing scent, cleans my body, no tears. I feel soft after a shower. It also does a better job of washing my hair than more expensive products. Totally happy with this. My husband also decided he liked it. Win-win.
on March 22, 2017
My son has been using this since he was a baby because of his tendency to have eczema. He has never had eczema since we switched from Johnson & Johnson to Aveeno baby wash.
on March 4, 2017
Very good product..!! I have bought this for my 2 years old nephew..
this wash and shampoo combo is perfect for kids because you don't have to use any other products for wash and shampoo..
It will save time as well and kids will also love when you don't use more product when get showered.!!!
Really amazing product I have seen so far for little kids..!!
on June 4, 2016
Love love love! Doesn't dry out the babes. Gentle on their eyes and skin, no screaming in the bath 😊
on February 8, 2016
Nothing really that special about this particular product. I really love aveeno products and this one cleans and doesn't irritate. I would recommend this but johnsons seems to do just as well. I buy what's on sale between the two.
on May 7, 2017
I use this Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo on my kid since she was borned. She loves take a shower and without any problem on using it. It is very gentle. Even if the soap water fall into her eyes, she had never express it was uncomfortable.