Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 28, 2013
I have used this cream for a number of skin issues:
bug bites, chafing, allergy outbreaks~

But when I had shingles last year, it was the only thing that worked on the little spots from the
shingles. I put it on constantly, and couldn't have fabric touch the spots, but it really helped.
My shingles were on my leg and foot, so I don't know how another part of the body would work.

This cream saved my sanity last year, though, so its worth a try.
I can't find it at the local Walmart or grocery store anymore, so I was really happy to find it on Amazon!
on August 10, 2013
We live in Panama and there are a gazillion things that can bite you -- both seen and unseen. My wife is especially prone to bites and hers were festering a lot. So, I wanted to find a product that dried a "wet bite". The Aveno product works better than anything we have tried -- and we have tried 20 or 30 other products.
on April 29, 2013
I had tried the product previously (it came as a freebie with some lotion) so I knew it would perform well. The problem lay in the fact that no one local carried it. Found it on line with free shipping! Yeah! Arrived when promised in perfect condition. Will not hesitate to order again.
on January 6, 2015
Pretty good deal. Good value. Prompt delivery. I would definitely recommend.
on January 31, 2014
I originally found this product at my local mass-retailer. When I went to get more they no longer carried it. After checking a national drug train I found that they did not have it either. That's when I had my "aha" moment and realized that I needed to check Amazon - duh? Ordered the product, and it was delivered a couple of days later. What's not to like? And it's a great product too!
on January 18, 2014
I absolutely love this product and have been using it for years, but it is getting hard to find this type (without cortisone) in stores. It immediately soothes itchy skin from eczema, and it works great to stop the itch from mosquito bites (I live in the southern part of the U.S.). I keep a tube of this in my purse and it comes in handy on a frequent basis, especially in the summer.
on August 15, 2011
I have tried calamine lotion with minimal success plus it leaves my skin pink which is not cool. This contains calomine and promoxine which is an anesthetic and works great for anything itchy. It also does not leave a pink spot where you put it so I will definitely buy this again. great price
on September 23, 2014
My daughter is super sensitive to mosquito bites and this really helped the itch. Better than any other cream we tried.
on January 5, 2015
product was quoted @ 6-pack of one oz tubes for thirty-odd dollars.

received a single one oz tube in a raggedy shrinkwrap.

was charged at the six-pack price !!
on November 29, 2014
Aveeno Calamine Cream is great stuff. I have the shingles and I don't know what I would have done without this stuff!
It is so soothing-does the trick. Thanks so much for this.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse