Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath Wash, Tear Free, Lavender & Vanilla, 18 Fl. Oz.
Size: 18 Fluid Ounce|Style: Calming Comfort Bath, Lavender & Vanilla|Change
Price:$7.97+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 13, 2017
Got this because my baby has bad eczema on her back. I lathered her up with this, rinsed, and shortly after she broke out in this extremely red rash. I immediately gave her another bath with clean water and the rash started to go away. Hoping that this doesn't cause her to break out worse. I'm so disappointed. She's never had a reaction to anything prior and doesn't necessarily have very sensitive skin.
review imagereview image
on November 28, 2016
First I have to say that I like Aveeno products. I use them on myself. The Aveeno baby calming comfort lotion its really nice. So I wanted to really love this. When my six-month-old raised her hands out of the bath water which had the wash in it and rubbed her eyes she immediately started crying. Her eyes got very red and watery and she was fussy for a while after her bath continuing to rub her eyes. I tried the wash again the next day making sure to keep the soap out of her eyes when I washed her hair and her body but she had a little bit of it on her hand and rubbed her eye again and once again her eyes got all red and itchy and watery. Such a bummer because this stuff smells so nice and it's a great price especially if you subscribe and save. So we are going back to the original wash I used on her with no problems; Mommy's Bliss Lavender wash. That never bothered her eyes. I hand I will use the rest of this Aveeno baby wash as body wash for myself.
on August 29, 2016
This has been a favorite for our kids since 2012.

I used a different product and brand for the first few months of my baby son back in 2010. But due to several reasons (physical and economical side effects) I switched him to this Aveeno Lavender Calming Wash. It's been one of the best product switches.

The scent is very mild and comforting.

The consistency is a little bit on the thick side, but that just means using a little more water for the lather so a little bit goes a long way.

My son is now 6 and he hasn't really had any skin issues.

I have a toddler and she's got more sensitive skin but this has worked really well for us. During her stint at the hospital (she was premature), they were using the Johnson's baby wash which is good but quite drying.

The only reason I'm not giving it 4 stars is because the scent changed a little bit since we started using it. There was a time it was unavailable. Maybe Aveeno changed it slightly?
on June 14, 2017
I should have read the description more closely that bath was was lavender and vanilla. I am not a fan of anything vanilla scented. In fact I avoid it like the plague. So, when I received the bath wash I was dreading that the smell of vanilla may over power the lavender. Despite shaking bottle before use, as instructed, the bath wash just smells like soap. I was hoping at least for a hint of lavender.

The formula is gentle and my son didn't get a rash from using during bath time. Scent smells fine. However, I won't be purchasing again as I was looking for a lavender scented wash.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 3, 2018
Very Thick, especially when cold. At half full, you have to turn the bottle upside down and really shake it and squeeze hard. Needs a dispensing style like Ceravé Eczema body wash. Works great otherwise, just a pain to use on a squirmy tot.
on September 28, 2017
I purchased this as my daughter has very, very, very sensitive skin. This product has virtually no smell and is very creamy and lathers well. I like using this product on my daughter as it does not cause flare ups on her skin. I pair this with Aveeno oatmeal baths often. I will continue to buy this product. It was purchased at a great add on price. If you have a little that has sensitive, delicate skin then this is the product for you.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 5, 2016
While Aveeno products in general work fine for my other kiddos and myself, my one little man has eczema and it induces flare-ups! I figured the “oat” ingredient would be helpful, however, it seems that anything with fragrance will aggravate his poor skin. We’re sticking to Cetaphil everything and cortisone since he’s over a year. Nothing against this brand, I just wanted to offer some helpful advice to moms since eczema seems to be so prevalent nowadays!
on October 14, 2017
This stuff is great for soothing my 2 year olds itchy dry skin with the soothing bedtime scent that smells amazing!! Great product the only thing is you have to use ALOT of it to get good bubbles and they don’t last long but still worth it for a great product!
on July 27, 2015
I gave this a 4 star rating only because of the fact that it seems that you need to use a little bit more of the product than other brands. I LOVE Aveeno products though so I will continue to purchase it because the scent is so calming you have to be careful you don't fall asleep before baby!
on October 23, 2016
Great for dry skin! I usually get body washes and shampoos that are meant for kids, because they have less chemicals in them. It's lightly scented, the smell reminds me of my little ponies from the 80s.