Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: 8 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2)|Change
Price:$6.73+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 1,016 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,214 reviews
on June 24, 2015
Back in my home country, after my son was born, we started using Johnson and Johnson baby wash. We did not get this brand there. But he developed red spots and such on his skin due to that. So doctor there suggested to use a mild shampoo and other things like Lotion and such. They recommended Sebamed products which were imported from Germany and hence also very expensive. A 8 oz bottle of wash was like $9 (yes that is crazy expensive in my home country currency) when you could get Johnson and Johnson etc for under $2. We went ahead and started using sebamed everything from body wash to lotion to shampoo and even diaper rash cream.
Then we came to US and initially I got sebamed here as well. But then we read about Aveeno and though this is also expensive compared to equate and other such brands, but still cheaper than sebamed and availability was plenty at walmart, kroger and such. So we tried this and this things also works very well for my son and he seem to have no problems with it.
I suggest doing a subscribe and save on amazon for this product and would recommend to any parent here for their babies.
on February 11, 2016
As a first time mom, I only knew about Johnson & Johnson products. So naturally, my initial instinct was to use the Johnson & Johnson baby products I received during my baby shower. I wasn't impressed. My second son didn't respond well to their products and seemed to get a mild rash every time we used it. After some research, we decided to give Aveeno a try. We absolutely loved it. Aveeno has a mild scent and is gentle on his skin. Two years later, I am still using Aveeno products on my son and now on my newborn daughter. It's so gentle, I even use it on my own skin :) love the way it cleanses my face. Here's another little plus...great to wash makeup brushes with!!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 19, 2016
My small son seems to have an occasional flare up of mild eczema. We were using Johnson's Baby Shampoo but heard many good things about Aveeno and decided to give this shampoo a try. So far, after two weeks it is hard to tell if it is helping. It does make my son's hair seem courser and more thick. (Aveeno lacks sulfates (which is good), so this may be part of the reason) At any rate, it seems to feel comfortable to him and we are still testing for now. Five stars for now and will update this review in a few months or so.

3 month update - It turns out my small son's eczema was actually a topical streptococcus infection, but I can say that the Aveeno did not agitate or redden his skin any. One interesting thing about this shampoo is that it makes children's hair seem thicker. I would recommend to parents with small toddlers whose hair has not come in yet or for children with limp hair.
on February 4, 2017
I've been using this product since my daughter was born, almost. I tried the regular J&J baby shampoo because it's what you do..haha, but it became clear very quickly that my daughter had/has sensitive skin. This product is perfect for her and doesn't dry out her skin and leaves her hair soft. She is now turning 3 and I plan to continue using it. Except I do have to condition her hair because it's very long down her back and this doesn't help detangle her hair.
on December 6, 2015
I don't care much for the smell of this body wash. I wanted to give it a try to see if maybe it would help soften my skin up and be used as a full body wash that wouldn't irritate my skin. While it does the job I was hoping it to do, it doesn't smell the best and it isn't as easy to lather as most body washes. I won't be getting this again and I'm planning on returning to using regular body wash after I get through the bottle.
on December 18, 2016
Yes, I may be a middle-aged man, but I am giving a 5-star review to baby wash & shampoo that I personally use!!

I really dislike the smell of any other baby shampoo or product, even on infants. Aveeno, on the other hand, has a less harsh odor. The wash & shampoo is also silky feeling. While not gel like, it is thicker than a lot of shampoos.

I have psoriasis, which leads to some odd plaques around my eyes at times. This is the only shampoo / wash I can use that I don't worry about stinging my eyes.
on August 9, 2016
My toddler son has eczema and my 4 year old has sensitive skin to perfumes; we have been using Aveeno for a year and absolutely love it!
My son has had only one flare up since using this and that was with a new type of sunscreen and my daughter has no itching or dryness when she uses Aveeno.
I love the smell. It still gives your child a "clean smell" without being perfume-y. My daughter (and I agree) thinks it is most important that it bubbles (lathers) really well.
We have been using this as well as Aveeno lotion for over a year and LOVE it
on January 14, 2017
I bought this for myself (not a baby...obviously) bcs my skin gets so dry in winter and it is very sensitive. I always use some sort of Aveeno combo to counteract winter and sensitivity in general, so I thought I'd try this. It's perfect. Love it! Smell is great too....not too strong.
on March 21, 2017
Very nice, mild body soap and shampoo. I am using for both and my skin and hair are very happy! The fragrance is not too strong.
I like fragrance, generally speaking, and this fragrance is subtle. Those who want fragrance free may or may not like this product.
I also like [because] this soap is mild on the skin and does not leave a lot of residue.
on March 4, 2017
Very good product..!! I have bought this for my 2 years old nephew..
this wash and shampoo combo is perfect for kids because you don't have to use any other products for wash and shampoo..
It will save time as well and kids will also love when you don't use more product when get showered.!!!
Really amazing product I have seen so far for little kids..!!