Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Avengers Hulk Classic Muscle Costume
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on June 20, 2012
I ordered this costume for my son's 3rd b-day. He is so into hulk it is not funny. The package arrived on time and was well packed. The costume was a perfect fit for my 3yr old. I had to roll the pant up once and same with the arms, but he will grow into it as Halloween approaches. The costume is of good quality. He loves it! I got him the hulk Smash Hands to go with the costume, it looks so great!
Our 4 year old grandson loves his costume - running around hulking around his friends and family. We chose (Small) 4-6 size - It fits him perfectly - he is tall and big for his age. The 'muscles' stand out and definitely makes him imagine how big and strong he is to carry out his flights of fantasy.

We bought this as part of a goof-off box for the grandkids to enjoy all summer time long. He has worn it several times and it is holding up to his activity levels of hulk like deeds.

We also sent him an Iron Man costume - see photo for the fun he had with that!
review image
on August 7, 2014
This costume was for my son, and he was really excited to try it on. I ordered a size up and it fit him perfectly. It gave him enough room to move around in. The mask is actually a bit stronger than I expected. The costume is still being used and looks like when we first took it out of its packaging.
on October 9, 2012
This costume is super-fun - my 6 year old refuses to take it off, and loves playing in it.

The costume has been pretty durable so far, even though the mask is the cheap, front-only kind with a rubber band to hold it in place.
on September 2, 2012
I ordered this costume for my grandson's seventh birthday. He is a huge super hero fan, and I thought he would really enjoy this. He loved it - and he looks terrific in the costume. He loves the muscles and the menacing face mask. The costume arrived in plenty of time and in perfect condition.
on September 10, 2012
My 6 year old absolutely went nuts over this costume. He had an "Avenger" birthday party and Hulk is his favorite.

The quality, however, is much less than to be desired. Within 2 hours, spots of the costume had "runs" in it (like nylons, because it is similiar material) By day 2, many of the seams were ripped. It is now a shredded shell of what it was. The face mask is plastic. We bousght a better 'rubber' one at Wal-mart.

So, I would say, if your intentions are just a costume for Halloween, it's fine. But if your child is going to want to play superheroes with it, it won't last long....at all.
on March 20, 2013
I purchased this costume for Xmas. I've decided not to review any children item until 3 months of use to give them ample time to break or get tired of things.

The costume was an instant hit on Xmas day - my nephew put all other toys aside to put it on. After 3 months, he still wears when I go visit (not because they make him) and it looks like new.

Disclaimer: Any hero costume is likely to succeed with my nephew, he loves them. But this particular one (which looks great by the way), seems to have special to him.

Kid age: 4 years 6 months then, 4 years 9 months when reviewing, I purchased the 4-6 year size, it fits perfectly. He's not specially tall for his age.
on July 22, 2012
Got this for my nephew...HE WENT BANANAS!!! He's a 6 year old little guy, so ordered the 4/6 size and it was perfect. I was very happy with the look...nice big HULKY muscles and the mask was scary...and funny at the same time. The packaging was easy enough...standard costume clear "snap bag". This item arrived one day earlier than anticipated, which was fantastic because it came ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!! Not sure how durable because he hasn't had it long enough. So very awesome! Thank you Amazon.com...for making his day.
on September 11, 2015
My son is a tall four so I got him the medium and it fits perfectly. You shoulda seen the way his face lit up when he saw it and said, "Is that for me?!" He wears it every day at daycare now lol. The mask is sturdy although excessive force will break it... But it has been in the hands of many children now and isn't broken. The "muscles" are perfect and thickly cushioned. It comes WITH the pants (attached), I couldn't tell if it did or not when I bought it. Overall, what a great buy!
on July 5, 2016
Avengers Hulk Classic Muscle Costume, Green/Brown, Medium (7-8) Clearly a step up from other costumes. The emblem is 3D and super impressive. Great quality. My grandson is going to flip with excitement.