Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on September 25, 2012
My son has been dying to be Iron Man for Halloween since he doffed his Buzz costume last year. At most, he will probably only get 3-5 wears out of it, so we didn't want to spend a fortune, so the pricing was ideal. My son was very pleased with the "muscles". I will say that it runs small. My son is 3 1/2 and big for his age. The small was rated for 4-6yrs but fits my son perfectly now, a couple of months before Halloween. So I hope he doesn't have another growth spurt before then!
on February 7, 2013
The costume is amazing in quality and detail. However, the mask's quality is very basic. I separately bought an Iron Man mask with real sounds and lines from the movie, and with that I took the costume to a higher level!!!
on December 16, 2013
the costume is very good, has a goog quality, if you are planning to buy this you have to pick a bigger size cause it's kind of small, the mask it's cheap, I bought another one to complete the picture
on April 29, 2013
My son received it as gift for his 6th birthday. He was thrilled. The size is prefect for his height (he is 120 cm high) -a little long the legs - and he could probably wear it for next halloween or carnival (feb2014). It is made of synthetic fabric and it is hot and makes him sweat a bit. Chest decoration and muscles are great for the price!
The mask made in plastic is not really suited for children of his age (too large).
on August 15, 2013
I got this for my 4 year old step son and it fit him perfect - slightly big for growing into it. Just perfect and he loveeeeed it like nothing else! Lol wears it every day almost!
on September 8, 2013
My three year old grandson loves his Ironman suit. He's worn it almost non stop for three weeks and it still looks great! Has held up well through several washings too! A size 4 fit him just right!
on March 19, 2016
Pretty great costume. My 3 year old used it for dress up from July - November. I did have to sew a small section on the seam that had loosened but after 3 months of heavy use I think it held up really well.
on May 30, 2013
I got this for our 4 year old and he wants to wear it everyday - only downfall is that the back side rips a lot
on May 3, 2013
For the price, the quality of this costume is pretty good. The nylon fabric is thicker than what I've purchased before at Target for Halloween and the velcro tabs are more secure. It doesnt appear that it will "run" too easily. The mask is pretty bad though - as cheap as it gets. I tried it on and it is so flat that it smashed my nose and my mouth so I couldnt breathe at all. My son already had a better IronMan mask so he is wearing that instead. Otherwise, for the price, it's a good costume. My son is 4 yrs old, 38lbs, 41", and I ordered the MED. The shoulders and torso fit well with a little room to grow and as expected, the legs and arms are about 4 inches too long. I'm glad I ordered this size instead of the small because I can sew up the sleeves and legs, and drop them when he gets taller near halloween. I dont think the small wouldve worked for him at all.
on July 28, 2015
Bought this for my grandson for Christmas. He loved it, but I was a little disappointed in the quality for what I paid for it. Material seems a little too thin; typical costume stuff...but he's happy.