Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Avenging Eagle
Format: DVD|Change

on March 3, 2013
This film is definitely a classic revenge tale with a twist that you may or may not see coming depending on your knowledge and experience with Kung Fu cinema. I personally enjoyed the film for its story, plot, art design, action set pieces, and of course it use of martial arts. I can not say a whole lot without spoiling it, but all in all this is a great film to watch with others or by yourself for nostalgic reasons. If I have any complaints it is just I wished Shaw Brothers continued on to make more of these B-movie classics or at least got a chance to created a television inspired by all their old products. I definitely tune in to watch.....(sigh).... one can only dream.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on May 19, 2017
back in the day these martial arts movies.
We would all get together and have so much fun enjoying these movies for what they were.
How refreshing to see it still holds true today.
on December 9, 2016
Hit rewind so many times because the fight scenes were so fast and with so many complicated moves, I kept replaying them to catch all of it. Was watching it so closely that I found a "goof." Never watched a film hitting the rewind so many times. Acting was great, story was not new (revenge/redemption), but it was well-told, and there was actual closure. Just jumped ahead of "The 36th Chamber of Shaolin," but behind "The Five Venoms," "The Prodigal Son," and "Drunken Master."
on April 25, 2017
Everything was as promised i could not have asked for better And i will recommend this seller to all my friends Thank You so much!
on March 22, 2017
"You would kill us? We who used to be your brothers?"

"Well, wouldn't you kill me???"

Ti Lung + Fu Sheng = pure gold with this classic. Easily one of the top 5 SB movies ever. The casting, the acting & of course the action. A must see...a rewatch over & over again!!!
on June 30, 2014
I used to watch USA Kung Fu Theater as a kid and it's awesome to be able to see them once again on DVD. I watched them for three things: The fight scenes, the weapons, and the weapons. Did I mention I loved the weapons? Where else could you see fight scenes with those types of weapons back in the day? this movie has a LOT of fight scenes and pretty much all involve exotic weaponry. So if that's what you're looking for then you'll love this one. Plus, it actually has a very good story of revenge and redemption but in the tragic Kung Fu Theater style. Definitely a must see!
on June 24, 2017
I'm a Kung fu movie junky and Avenging eagle is a must have. Glad I found English dub. I miss to much with subtitles. Plus I was raised on dubs and find them more entertaining . To each their own.
on December 26, 2016
What can i say but this movie is dope! i was into it from start to finish. The last fight seen when dude jumped up on the second floor and the master was sitting in his throne. The death side eye stare the master gave him was awesome! Great acting. Im going to watch it again in a week. So dope!
on December 16, 2016
Story line was okay and the action was good!
on January 10, 2017
Amazing movie. When I started watching Kung fu movies this is how I envisioned Kung fu movies. Alexander Fu Shen was the greatest Kung fu movie actor and teaming him up with the Great Ti Lung....pure genius.