Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 187 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
on January 16, 2016
It is really a shame that the template that goes along with these particular business cards kills the deal. Tried on 3 different printers you cannot get a consistent output on these as far as alignment goes. The card themselves are fantastic the way they break a leg cleanly and easily is amazing I love them like that. They cut so cleanly that even though you can tell they are homemade card it is still nice enough that you don't really care. It doesn't die when it comes to the template and the software. I'm afraid that you do have to be quite adept at word or your other word processing program to get these to align properly. This was on 2 Epson printers and an HP. I'm afraid that every one of them pretty much did the same thing. Hard to explain exactly what went wrong each time but it always ended up messing up either the beginning the end
on February 3, 2017
I've used these for several years now. This is my first time purchasing them from Amazon. The price was better and the shipping made it easier to get them with another order. Because of the clean breaking of each card they look just like any other business card. I like that I can design my own cards. It is easy to use. Now days we really do not need 200 or 300 business cards at a time. This way I can make what we need as we need them. And, I can change any of the information or design whenever I want without set up fees.
on August 16, 2017
These are great and I wish I'd printed my own business cards instead of having them made. I'm using these for a craft project (notes for wooden note blocks) and they're just the ticket. I have a very inexpensive Canon inkjet printer and use Apache Open Office Writer. I tried printing a few cards with the online template and it works great - colors are vivid, print is clear and the only issue is it won't print the last line on the last row of cards. Otherwise - works great! I was fearful the template would not work with Open Office as sometimes things don't seem to translate quite right in that program, but no real issues. (Not sure why so many have complained about the template not working.)
on October 21, 2016
These are REALLY THIN. If you're in a situation where you have to give out business cards, then you don't want the cards to be so thin and obviously not professionally made that you call attention to yourself. They just don't even seem like business cards but like thick pieces of paper that I printed something on. I seriously get mail printed on paper that is thicker than this. These would be ok for like...idk. Something super informal like your child could give them out at summer camp? Definitely not for adults in a professional setting though.
on January 31, 2017
I seldom get to the stationery store so just ordered these delivered from Amazon. I had run out and needed some more quickly. These worked great.
on June 1, 2017
Works well. I wish I could print out one at a time and actually have it work, but since you punch out each card, the outer frame won't hold up, but that's ok I guess.
on July 30, 2017
Love this product and the price was SUPER! Have used them for years and now to find them at a reasonable price is great.
on February 8, 2017
The downloaded software did not work with my HP Printer and my MacBook Pro initially but eventually I was able to make it work properly. However, the software only allows the same message for a whole sheet and that did not work for me. I knew they were business cards but I was intending to use them for place cards at a dinner table. Does not work for that so it was a miss for me. Guess the fault is mine for assuming I could use them for that.
on July 19, 2017
They worked for what we needed them for, first package was damaged, due to package handler.
on March 14, 2017
Made magentic cards and they turned out OK for me doing them myself. The online Avery tool was really easy to use and setup on computer.