Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 17, 2012
As a woman, I'm not adept at making decisions that concern me. So when I need the right choice, I turn to the presidential candidate that KNOWS. One with prideful experience in this department. I don't want to be filed away in an inferior & confusing electronic doohickey that I couldn't possibly understand. Or heaven forbid, have a man ask for & listen to my ideas! I'd much rather rely on this top of the line, 1980s style, Avery Durable binder. It's the choice America can trust. My education, my ideas, my opinions, my choices, please PLEASE keep them safely stored away here and far away from the men that might fear them (I mean, want to use them to hire me somedaynever). I'd write more about this most useful product, but it's time I hurry home to make dinner.
review imagereview imagereview image
5150+ comments| 13,377 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
For any of you who might be considering, like me, purchasing this binder based on the reviews, let me just point out one glaring omission: While this is a lovely, multi-purpose binder, IT DOES NOT COME WITH WOMEN. Presumably one is expected to find women on one's own, or contact women's groups who are supposedly eager to help stock your empty binder with women.

For a first time buyer like myself, I have to say I would rather have waited until I had accumulated a few women before investing in a binder. Just a little warning for prospective buyers.
5150+ comments| 9,364 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
I was originally going to rate this only 1 star. You see, I'm a big girl and I can only squeeze about 53% of myself into this binder. But then I decided that I'm not going to worry about the other 47%.
5150+ comments| 6,821 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
Maybe it's just my women, but they don't seem to want to fit into the space I've designated for them in this binder. They keep sticking out over the edges, even getting away in some cases. I thought using clear, glass-ceiling page protectors would help, but it doesn't seem to slow them down anymore.

I'm going to have to resort to more severe three-hole punching, to keep my women in line. And maybe switch to the Trap Her, Keep Her.
5150+ comments| 8,510 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
As a wife and mother, I LOVE this binder. It keeps me in my place, allows me to get dinner ready on time, AND only costs 72% of the more masculine version. Some people might think it's sexist, but sheesh, I'm not binding my feet, just my brain. Extra bonus, if you sit on it just right, it can act as an effective method of birth control! Full disclosure: I submitted this under my husband's account, with his full permission. He is the head of our household, and the owner of the binder.
4242 comments| 5,948 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
Wow, this binder has really changed my life. Before I was always trying to fit into the corporate world. I wanted things like equal pay, safety from sexual harassment and the right to have health care coverage for birth control. But after purchasing this binder I feel totally put in my place. Now I know from the safety of my binder that men are much more capable of making these kinds of decisions for me. I obviously do not deserve equal pay because I am always asking for special accommodations, like leaving early to make dinner for my children- which is in no way, under any circumstances, a man's responsibility. Women are the one's who always cook dinner, every night. Asking to leave early for this purpose is a fair reason to pay us less for the same exact work. Also, sexual harassment I learned is actually just a man's way of showing his affection for me and reminding me of my weakness and inability to care for myself. Finally, birth control is in no way a right. Women are the vessels in which men plant their seed, from the safety of my binder I can be available for procreation at all times. I am so grateful for my binder. The world is such a simpler place from in here. It also has the added bonus of helping me control my emotions and preventing me from making irrational decisions like voting. 5 stars, Amazon!
1212 comments| 2,296 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
I'm proud to say that I'm in this binder. I've spent 20 years working my way up from Walmart mom to soccer mom, and finally, I've hit the glass ceiling. I'm a binder mom! I highly recommend this binder I'm in, but be aware that if you purchase it, you must be flexible and let me put a ham in the oven by 5. Otherwise, my kids might resort to gun violence.
1515 comments| 3,608 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
As a very busy and successful businessman and politician (who is also extremely wealthy), I need the most functional and easy to use items at my disposal. I have been using these Avery Durable View Binder with 2 Inch EZ-Turn Ring, White to store my multitudes of "not quite as qualified as men, but it's ok because they're only women" female candidates and employees.

There are many features that make this binder so useful:

-The EZ-turn rings keep the women contained during the day, but make it so easy to release them at 5:00 to go home to make dinner. With my previous binders, I had to devote too much of my time to freeing the women to complete their necessary household duties.
-The interior pockets provide storage for all the paraphernalia associated with women, like makeup bags, recipe books, etc. Before they would just clutter up the office.
-Women are now easily categorized for much faster reference! We have ours sorted into Blonde, Brunette, or Redhead...but you could easily group by age, bra size, typing speed, or anything else you could imagine!
-Gap-free rings make it seem as though you are completely serious about closing the gender gap!
-Durable construction can withstand all the banging on the glass ceiling organizers

Overall, I highly recommend these for anyone with heavy-duty women storage needs. If you are a lighter user of female storage, you may want to check out a Trapper Keeper for your needs instead.
44 comments| 932 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
I think that I shall never see
A binder lovelier than thee.
Full of women's names, the best
binder clutched against my breast;
This binder makes me feel like God,
When hiring gals for less-pay jobs,
A binder that my staff holds close,
Filled with women who can vote;
On whose careers we men have stood,
richer, `cause, well, `cause we could.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only Avery ...
made this really useful binder.

With apologies to Joyce Kilmer.
1313 comments| 1,556 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
As a woman who doesn't leave work early to cook dinner, I struggled to prove to my employer that I'm worth the full 72% of a man's pay. How could I, working 16-hour shifts, ever be seen as pulling my weight, when other women were heading home to do their domestic duty?

Thank goodness for this binder. Now, each day when dinner time rolls around, I'm able to select a stereotype-friendly woman from the binder to go home and cook. This leaves me free to fritter away the entire evening at work, while still collecting the full 72% paycheck. And my boss is none the wiser! Thanks to this binder, I'm on Easy Street!
44 comments| 1,455 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse