Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 17, 2012
As a woman, I'm not adept at making decisions that concern me. So when I need the right choice, I turn to the presidential candidate that KNOWS. One with prideful experience in this department. I don't want to be filed away in an inferior & confusing electronic doohickey that I couldn't possibly understand. Or heaven forbid, have a man ask for & listen to my ideas! I'd much rather rely on this top of the line, 1980s style, Avery Durable binder. It's the choice America can trust. My education, my ideas, my opinions, my choices, please PLEASE keep them safely stored away here and far away from the men that might fear them (I mean, want to use them to hire me somedaynever). I'd write more about this most useful product, but it's time I hurry home to make dinner.
review imagereview imagereview image
13,411 people found this helpful
on October 2, 2016
Recently, my Dad lent me a 2" D-Ring binder for one of my college courses with a looseleaf textbook. I fell in love with the design, because I could flip through the book, and close the binder without having to adjust the position of the book. I'm so accustomed to pulling the bulk out from under the round rings, on both sides, just to completely close a binder with round rings. I am forever a fan of D-Ring binders now, and these binders are the most superior quality binders I've owned in all 18 of my college courses thus far. I will be adding many more D-ring binders to my collection as my degree program continues.
3 people found this helpful
on January 24, 2017
I bought two of these a while back and they were amazing! I needed one more and it came today with the rings totally bent over each other and the interior of the binder scratched. Useless.

Now, that'd be enough to doc a star for a lot of products, easy replacement, but not this one. Since it's an Add-On item, there was no "replacement option." And while I appreciate Amazon's refund, I'm a lot less concerned about 4 bucks than I am with having a working binder that I need.

That's not entirely the binder's fault, but before QA lets a binder leave the door, the rings are like a braindead obvious thing to check :(
2 people found this helpful
on October 18, 2012
I was originally going to rate this only 1 star. You see, I'm a big girl and I can only squeeze about 53% of myself into this binder. But then I decided that I'm not going to worry about the other 47%.
6,837 people found this helpful
on October 17, 2012
Maybe it's just my women, but they don't seem to want to fit into the space I've designated for them in this binder. They keep sticking out over the edges, even getting away in some cases. I thought using clear, glass-ceiling page protectors would help, but it doesn't seem to slow them down anymore.

I'm going to have to resort to more severe three-hole punching, to keep my women in line. And maybe switch to the Trap Her, Keep Her.
8,523 people found this helpful
on October 18, 2012
For any of you who might be considering, like me, purchasing this binder based on the reviews, let me just point out one glaring omission: While this is a lovely, multi-purpose binder, IT DOES NOT COME WITH WOMEN. Presumably one is expected to find women on one's own, or contact women's groups who are supposedly eager to help stock your empty binder with women.

For a first time buyer like myself, I have to say I would rather have waited until I had accumulated a few women before investing in a binder. Just a little warning for prospective buyers.
9,375 people found this helpful
|5150+ comments|Report abuse
Mine came with a crack in the inside covering right along the "DuraHinge". Seriously?!? This product advertises "Binder features a DuraHinge design that's stronger, lasts longer and resists tearing" both in the product description and right on the front of the binder, yet when you receive it comes with a crack in it?!? Pathetic. If the so-called "DuraHinge" can't even last long enough to be delivered to the end-user in-tact, what hope is there for it surviving any use?

It's not worth it to me to return this product so I'll keep it, but when it eventually fails I'm just going to go buy a new binder from Office Depot so I can make sure I don't get a pre-cracked one rather than ordering one online.
One person found this helpful
on June 14, 2017
I bought two of these, it was not worth the $5 I spent for it. It also must not be durable as it was ruined in less than 0 seconds. When I opened up the box, the outer of the binder was dented, punctured and bent. Note that the box did not have any type of damage done to it. Also note that the box was fully sealed The damage done on the binders could not have been done by the second binder as the damage was in the center of the binder and perpendicular to the rings (just in case it would have somehow went under it.

So this is my opinion, but the binders were therefore damaged before it was sealed into the box. You as the buyer should know this opinion.
on January 24, 2017
Very good quality, everything fits the way it ought to with good finish throughout, no rough edges or anything like that. It's worth an extra dollar or two to get a decent binder, and the D rings make it a lot more useable than the old circular hoops. You can slip a cover sheet in the front cover and spine if you're feeling creative or especially organized. We've gone through several of these as my kids have gone through school, and they hold up reasonably well through the daily trips and backpack wear and tear.
One person found this helpful
on October 17, 2012
As a wife and mother, I LOVE this binder. It keeps me in my place, allows me to get dinner ready on time, AND only costs 72% of the more masculine version. Some people might think it's sexist, but sheesh, I'm not binding my feet, just my brain. Extra bonus, if you sit on it just right, it can act as an effective method of birth control! Full disclosure: I submitted this under my husband's account, with his full permission. He is the head of our household, and the owner of the binder.
5,952 people found this helpful