Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Avery Economy Binder with 1-Inch Round Ring, Black (3301)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School STEM

Size: 1 Inch|Color: Black|Change
Price:$2.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on August 27, 2016
Decent binder a bit flimsy but for the price I can't complain
on August 26, 2016
don't remember ordering it
This 1" binder is excellent. Well made and and a pretty color. On the inside it has pockets on the front & back covers. The 3 rings are solid and close completely. I think it says it holds 175 pages on the info. But FYI - this is an add on so you have to spend $25 to get it for the $1.99 prize which is a great deal of you intend to spend that amount anyway... But if you don't - this same binder is on sale at Target.com for $1.25 with in store pickup. Highly recommend this one - good quality!
review image review image review image
on August 13, 2016
Good binders for the price. We use them for our music binders at church and they hold up for what we use them for.
on August 10, 2016
They are sturdy.
on August 3, 2016
They really are "economy"; OK if you are storing what you put in these and are not using it often; seems flimsy. If you want a binder for frequent use spend more and get better ones.
on August 1, 2016
Product just as described perfect for school.
on July 29, 2016
Good binder, just take note that it's a lightweight version and the cover is slightly flimsy
on July 5, 2016
Vinyl covers are Very loose and wrinkled. Binders are flimsy and some arrived with bends in them, but for $2, I guess you get what you pay for. For 50 cents more the cardinal binders are well worth it!
on June 10, 2016
I needed a 1.5" binder. This binder is 2" +. And I guess it states that in the listing that it is 2.2" wide. And it is my own fault for not reading this detail, but I guess I thought ordering a 1.5" binder would be self explanatory enough that I would not have to read what it ACTUALLY measures. I mean, where does something 1.5" measure 2.2"?!? Apparently, here, with this binder, and now I still need one that is 1.5".

Disappointed.