Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on May 10, 2011
We used this paper to send out about 200 invitations to our 50th wedding anniversary using MS Publisher to work up the format. Looked quite nice.

Other reviews have pretty much described the paper; the "texture" is very thin lines about 1/32" apart embossed in the paper and runs the same direction as the fold in the card. The envelop is also textured and the lines run from left to right.

The feathering is on one end of the paper and on the envelop flap. Might note that we used eleven boxes and the paper size varied in length from box to box by as much as 1/4" but within given box, the paper was pretty uniform.

Print quality with our HP Officejet Pro L7680 printer was fine. However, when you read on the Avery package that this product was intended for single copy printing, believe it. Our printer would NOT reliably feed even a few copies automatically. The same is true with the envelops; they also had to be printed one at a time. AND - we had to tuck the flap inside the envelop or a good percentage of the envelops would not feed through straight.

One final printing note: the printer had difficulty properly registering the paper when the feathered edge was fed in first. Perhaps 10 - 15% would print slightly crooked on the page, or too close to the feathered end or both. Never found a solution to that other than to rotate the page 180 degrees in Publisher and feed the paper the other direction.

All that said, overall we were pleased with the resulting invitations and will be using more of this card stock.
on April 11, 2011
Was so excited to try this product -as I really like the other textured cards I have purchased. I use them to create my personal stationery and the texture really conveys a special quality. However, the textured paper used for this product was an unfortunate choice, because it was a very thin stripe -a striated effect-- which led to not only uneven printing ( using my HP7400), but also when writing on it with a rolling ball pen.

Now--if they would change the paper to the one that is used for textured cards that don't have the feathered edge and use it for these as well, then it would be a really great product!
on September 20, 2014
I want to order these Greeting Cards every year. I design them for my Gift of Life Michigan annual Rose Bush Ceremony every year. Please keep them in stock for me.
on September 27, 2014
Makes beautiful cards using my photo printer!
on June 20, 2013
I have a lot of Grandchildren and make and personalize their birthday cards with their names and a picture of them or anything else I want. This Feather Edge Greeting Card paper just adds a little class above paper. Making your own cards is fun, I am famous for blinging everything so of course in addition to above there are sparkles too. This paper is great.
on February 8, 2014
Very difficult to find the feather edge card stock in my local stores, so I went to a source that has come through every time to check on the availability, and there it was ... amazons to my rescue.

My cards come out very professional and the feather edge gives it that finishing touch.
on July 27, 2013
I knew the Avery feather-edge greeting cards made beautiful cards. I didn't realize how elegant they could look until I used them to make the invitations for my son's wedding. So many compliments . . . . they didn't believe that they were printed at home and not a purchased printed invitation. Thanks for making me look so good!!
on July 23, 2013
If you make your own greeting cards, then these cards a must. They add that little touch of class as compared to the ordinary ones. I use to be able to buy them at our local K-Mart for $9.98, but for some reason they were discontinued. I'm happy I found them on Amazon for a little more but still a reasonable price.
on August 16, 2011
I live in a retirement community. I made one card and everyone liked it so much that I now have a job of making all the cards for our morning coffee group birthdays,and other important occasions.I contribute it to the beautiful paper.
Polly
on March 21, 2014
Makes great greeting cards Everyone thinks they look better then buying them from the hallmark store. Feathered edge is one of my favorite paper to order.