Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 371 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 433 reviews
on July 30, 2016
Extremely pleased with cards printed using Hallmark Card Studio and the Canon Pixma printer. I also purchased the textured cards, and printed the same card on both. This white card stock produced a far better card for the one being printed. Because the textured cards are off-white, the colors are more muted. This may be ok for some applications, but I have found the matte white to be superior for most cards, especially if you include a photo. Also the textured card stock is more flimsy and does not produce as nice of a card.
The settings that I used for my Canon Pixma printer are matte photo paper, border less, and high quality.
review image
on April 8, 2014
I was very excited to purchase these to offer my clients greeting cards. But when I received these, I opened the paper and it is not card stock. I decided to go through the design process anyway and print out my first Avery card. Fingers crossed, I waited to see the results....

Absolutely amateur and they looked as if, well, I printed them from my home printer. You can get Epson Premium Presentation paper and make these same things for much cheaper and higher quality. These cards are much too flimsy to be taken seriously. I am just so disappointed because I really love my labels from Avery.

If you just want something that is crafty and looks DIY, then these will do. I was hoping for something professional looking. Good luck friends! ....if anyone happens to find something better, please do let me know.
on September 11, 2016
These are the same very-high quality greeting cards that I have always used. But, for some reason, Avery changed its envelopes. They are now downgraded to thinner stock and (somehow) the glue has stuck the envelopes shut! There is no fix for this, as far as I can tell. Since many greeting cards are mailed or stuffed in an envelope and affixed to a present, this is a big problem - the envelopes are part of the deal, right? If I can find another good brand, I'm going to switch. Shame on you Avery - you are throwing your great reputation away.
on January 20, 2009
I have been using the Avery Half-Fold Greeting Cards # 3265 for years. I have tried many other brands. Most "glossy" card stock I have purchased is so flimsy the cards have a cheap, "funky" feel and not worth the ink. The Avery 3265 stock has a nice feel, is thick enough to feel like a real card and the print output is quite phenomenal with my Epson Stylus Photo Printer.

I have printed photo's, clip art and every possible combination over the years on the Avery 3265 card stock and I am constantly blown away by the quality of the prints as are the people I give the cards to. Perhaps the person that can not get good photo prints on them is using the wrong printer (I use a Canon and my Epson and both get great results). I get photo-realistic prints that are just as good as on photo card stock (albeit on the 3265 matt finish). I just printed Chinese New Year cards today and one in particular, a dragon on a black background looks like the black area is pure velvet. Very cool.

I highly recommend the Avery 3265 card stock for anyone wanting to make cards from home. Just a tip. Best prints come out of an inkjet photo printer (any brand). You will use a bit of ink to make the card, but, hey, that is why you bought a photo printer. So you could make "cool" prints!

Anyway, that's my two-cents worth :0)
on November 23, 2014
Excellent product. I do many many cards for friends for many occasions and I personalize the inside (the left side) with thumbprints for each recipient. This is the first time that those pictures are coming out with the same photo quality as the cover in using stock card paper. (and also when I attempted to use glossy paper the photos inside bled). So it is perfect. I just placed a reorder and will do my half-fold holiday cards with it. FYI the settings I use on my Pixma Printer are "Photo; matte paper; high quality print," but it may come out quite well on "standard print" in order to save toner, just test it. I don't place many reviews and only when I can rate the product with flying colors.
Five stars review originally - but see update below

Update: 6/5/15

Still a very good card for printing--great colors including on the inside. However, 1) the paper seems to be somewhat thinner 2)
I just got 2 packs and there is no hint of a middle "ready-made" fold--I know that some reviewers complained that the top sheet did not fold exactly in the middle, but for someone with a poor eyesight like mine, it didn't matter...It was much easier...Now I have trouble folding them "straight." Hence the 4 stars review now instead of 5. Will still keep getting them regularly, but I did like the old ones better!!
on December 31, 2014
20 blank greeting cards arrived and they were definitely fit for purpose. I used an Epson color inkjet on them and the colors were crisp, clear and quick to dry on the page. A few issues and notes:

1. These aren't very glossy. More like matte card stock that is fairly high quality.
2. Take care to insert them the right way up. They fold both ways, but one way is better than the other. Print a tester, see if it folds like you want it, and if not, flip the rest of the pages over.
3. The template for Word online makes it difficult to print both sides. I had to call Avery support and they were helpful in creating a two sided template and email it to me.
4. Avery InDesign suffers from no such problems, but works only if you want something in English. To use other languages with their software you would have to create it as a bitmap and copy and paste. Too much of a hassle.
5. Printing actual photos might not be ideal on this stock, as it's matte and they may show up grainy. I used clipart in mine though and it was perfectly adequate.

5 stars for the cards, minus a star for the template and software that need to be updated to 2015 where people have duplex printers and speak languages other than English.
on June 10, 2015
I just started having a interest in making my own cards and this is a perfect place to start. I found the templates helpful!!
If you are someone who is looking to make a few cards and have fun doing it then this is the right product for you. I had read a few negative reviews with the paper in some peoples printer but I did not have the same problem. My cards looked good and I was happy with my purchase. Will buy this again when I need to restock. A bonus is the scored paper!!! Makes folding the card nice and neat.
on April 27, 2017
The paper is a little on the thin side, not the same as it was years ago. A little embarrassed to make a greeting card on paper that feels this cheap. Sorry, I don't like to say things like this, but you can do better.
on March 28, 2015
High quality greeting card stock paper allows you to create your own cards from home. These are good to download templates to create your cards to print from your computer, or better yet to go to the craft store and purchase stickers and other accessories to create your handmade cards. The paper is the same texture on all sides with no sides being glossy. This has a benefit of not having to worry about printing on the wrong side and have an even look throughout. There are better greeting card stocks on the market for sure, but for the price you really can not go wrong. One complaint though is the envelopes are rather basic.
on May 20, 2015
I use a good amount of these cards because I make a lot of my own personal cards when I can't find something to my liking or run out. Once
you get the hang of it it is quite easy, especially if you are creative. I am not real creative with art work, but I do pretty good with the writing.
The card stock isn't quite as heavy as a commercial card, but it is heavy enough. You get a very decent end product as long as you get the
printing right which isn't that hard to do once you get the lay-out done. I find that true with ALL of the Avery products. So have fun and
good luck.