|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.3 x 9.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||08873|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||8 1/2 In X 11 In|
|Sheet Size||see description|
|Brightness Rating||clean edge business cards white linen|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8873|
|National Stock Number||7530-01-498-9213|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.82 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Avery Linen-Textured Two-Side Clean Edge Business Cards for Inkjet Printers, White, Pack of 200 (08873)
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.41 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clean, smooth edges for a professional presentation
- Two-sided printing provides greater surface area to give your clients key information
- Extra-sturdy, matte-coated cards feel substantial in your hand
- Convenient do-it-yourself cards mean that you can make changes to your design as often as you like
- True Print product feature creates better printer alignment of text and images for great results.
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards
Design and print professional business cards in minutes with these premium business cards. Made of thick, heavy cardstock from 90 to 94 pounds, these sturdy cards are coated on both sides to offer vivid color graphics and sharp, clear text. True Print product feature creates better printer alignment of text and images for great results. The unique Clean Edge technology lets you easily snap apart cards from the sheet, leaving completely smooth, non-perforated edges. Choose from bright white, ivory and linen-textured cardstock for laser or inkjet printers.
Why Should I Print My Own Business Cards?
- No Minimum Order—Print as many or as few cards as you need, when you need them.
- Customizable—Change your business cards as often you''d like.
- Available Right Away—No waiting for a professional printer. Just print off a few sheets of cards as needed.
Free Avery Design and Print
Avery makes it easy for you to print your own customized business cards right from your computer or tablet. You can personalize your business cards to use as networking cards, rewards cards, coupons, gift tags and more. Go to our official site to get started.
Design online with your PC or Mac with no download required.
Get creative with your tablet.
Download free software and work when you''re not online using a PC or Mac.
Save to a free MyAvery account and access your projects from almost any device.
More Than Just a Business Card
Put your logo, location and contact information on the front of the card and use the back side to:
- Showcase a list of products or services.
- Promote an upcoming event.
- Offer a discount or coupon.
- Run a rewards program.
- Use as an appointment reminder card.
- Include a map or directions.
- Feature a calendar, tip-rate chart or other useful information so customers keep your card handy.
Because you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, realtors can create targeted, marketing materials, customized for every open house, every property for sale, every neighborhood or every client. Use the back side of the card to:
- Feature current listings, including pictures of the home, key features and listing price.
- Advertise open houses, including date, time, map and directions.
- List recent neighborhood sales.
- Include an interest rate table.
- You could even create a customized card for each home you are selling and provide a stack to the homeowner to distribute for you.
Create personalized business cards to promote yourself at career fairs, networking events, social gatherings and job interviews. Just put your name and contact info on the front of the card and use the back side to:
- Highlight experience.
- Showcase areas of expertise.
- Summarize skills and abilities.
- List credentials, degrees, training or certifications.
- Communicate a personal positioning statement.
- Since you can print just as many cards as you need, you can tailor your cards for specific industries, job opportunities or networking situations.
Other Creative Uses
Plan a date, create picture-perfect place cards, or show loved ones how special they are--with Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards, the options are endless. Use them to make:
- Gift Tags.
- Merchandise or Price Tags.
- Appointment Reminders.
- Raffle Tickets.
- Place Cards.
- Mommy Cards.
|Available Styles||Traditional||Print to the Edge||Rounded Corner||Folded||Traditional||Folded|
|Printer||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Laser Printers||for Laser Printers|
|Cardstock Weight||94 pound||94 pound||94 pound||94 pound||90 pound||90 pound|
|Available Colors||Matte White, Glossy White, Ivory, Linen Textured||Matte White||Matte White, Ivory||White||Matte White, Ivory||Matte White|
Vying for a big account? Need to break the ice at a business meeting? Armed with plenty of these Clean EdgeBusiness Cards and a little confidence, you can accomplish anything you set out to do. The nonperforated, two-sided printable cards are extra sturdy with smooth edges and a linen texture for a standout way to make your message known. Take advantage of free blank and predesigned templates from avery website to design and print professional-looking business cards from your inkjet printer in minutes. Looks like this deck is really stacked in your favor. Clean, smooth edges for a professional presentation Two-sided printing provides greater surface area to give your clients key information Extra-sturdy, matte-coated cards feel substantial in your hand Convenient do-it-yourself cards mean that you can make changes to your design as often as you like Design and print from your desktop in minutes Print only the number of cards you need Compatible with inkjet printers Customize and print using free templates from avery website Avery Clean Edgeprintable business cards deliver superior print quality and a unique linen texture
Top Customer Reviews
My cards are full color, one sided (even though you can print on both sides of these). The "linen" texture is only on one side, but if you print a nice color picture on the texture side with your business/contact information (my card has a color picture that fills the whole card space) then leaving the back white actually makes the card look even sharper, in my opinion.
I tried to print my high quality photo (with information) on these cards using a laser printer, an HP Color LaserJet 1600 Printer, and I was not happy with the photo quality on these cards (or on any stock for that matter). So, I am using a color photo inkjet now, and I'm really happy with the results. My inkjet is not too fancy, a Canon PIXMA iP6220D Photo Printer, but the results look really nice. I use the highest quality photo print setting, and I tell it that this paper is "matte photo paper" and it all works!
The laser perforated edges on all four sides of the cards snap away cleanly. You don't rip or cut or tear these cards apart, you print them, and snap them apart. This worked much better than I would have imagined. You can not see the that these were snapped apart - the final product looks great.
Why not 5 stars then? I wish these were just a tad heavier. They are not cheap or flimsy as some reviewers suggest, but they are not as stiff (thick) as some cards. Maybe if they were thicker, they might not print as well in the low-end photo printers.
Would recommend for any professional or for any kind of presentation product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The paper is too flimsy to provide a professional feel and ended up not using it.Read more