|Item Weight||5.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 9.2 x 0.1 inches|
|Item model number||03384|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3384|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Avery Printable Fabric for Inkjet Printers, 8.5 x 11 Inches, Pack of 5 (03384)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For use with an inkjet printer then just sew on or iron on with a household iron
- Fabric is 100% cotton with a heat seal backing that bonds to fabric, cardboard, wood and other porous surfaces
- Hand wash printable fabric with a mild detergent, if desired (see included instructions for full washing details)
- Free templates are available from avery.com
- Print personalized cotton fabric to customize tote bags, pillows and quilts
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Fabric and T-Shirt Transfers
Personalize T-shirts, tote bags, pillows and jackets with images, phrases, team names and anything you can imagine using Avery T-Shirt and Fabric Transfers. Great for personalized gifts, team-building events, kids’ crafts and more. With free, easy-to-use templates at avery.com/print you can personalize a pre-designed template or upload your own graphics and images for any occasion. The iron-on transfer sheets are available for both light and dark fabrics, and they feed easily through most inkjet printers. Just design, print and iron.
Add a special touch to all your parties and events with our collection of high quality, do-it-yourself products. Choose from a variety of premium finishes including pearlized, glossy, Kraft Brown, chalkboard and textured linen, as well as unique shapes and sizes like scallop round, oval flourish and square. It’s easy to design and print your own personalized invitations, address labels, menu cards, place cards, gift tags, party favors, banners and more. And easily share your designs across a suite of products to give all your celebrations a perfectly coordinated style and theme.
Professional Events and Business Marketing
Your events are a reflection of your company, the host and you. Take this opportunity to make a strong impression by enhancing your guests’ experience with personalized products you can design and print yourself. With customized invitations, gifts, promotional materials and more, you can produce an event that’s sure to impress. Avery labels, tags and cards are perfect to use for networking events, seminars, grand openings and open houses, as well as celebrations such as holidays, company parties and picnics or sampling events. It’s easy to create fun ways to elevate your company’s image and brand, while building excitement among event attendees.
Sticker Paper, Labels and Magnet Sheets for Crafting
It’s never been easier to make your own stickers, magnets and labels for all your personal creations. With Avery sticker paper, magnet sheets and pre die-cut labels in a variety of round, oval and square shapes you can easily design and print the project you’ve dreamed of. Let your imagination take over by creating your own unique custom shapes and sizes using full-sheet sticker paper. It’s perfect for scrapbooking, party favors, gifts and more. Don’t want to pull out the scissors? Use the pre die-cut labels for easy printing and application. The magnet sheets are perfect for creating anything that you want to stick around like calendars, save-the-date cards, business cards, photo cards and other items. And it’s simple to personalize all your Avery products using the free printable design templates at avery.com/print. Choose from thousands of pre-designs or upload your own, then personalize and print. So easy!
Add an extra-special touch to quilts, pillows, tote bags, and other craft projects with Avery 3384 Personal Creations Printable Fabric. Simply use your favorite creative software to create a custom image or use a free template from avery com to jump start your creativity. Then print onto this special fabric using a regular inkjet printer. Heat seal backings help this printable cotton bond with fabrics, cardboard, and other porous surfaces using only the help of a household iron. Alternatively, you can choose to stitch these 100-percent cotton panels into your latest project. Either way, you're assured to end up with a unique, professional-looking finished product that can be hand-washed using mild detergents. What's in the Box 5 sheets of 8-1/2 x 11-inch printable fabric
From the Manufacturer
Add an extra-special touch to quilts, pillows, tote bags, and other craft projects with Avery 3384 Personal Creations Printable Fabric. Simply use your favorite creative software to create a custom image or use a free template from avery.com to jump start your creativity. Then print onto this special fabric using a regular inkjet printer. Heat seal backings help this printable cotton bond with fabrics, cardboard, and other porous surfaces using only the help of a household iron. Alternatively, you can choose to stitch these 100-percent cotton panels into your latest project. Either way, you're assured to end up with a unique, professional-looking finished product that can be hand-washed using mild detergents.
What's in the Box
5 sheets of 8-1/2 x 11-inch printable fabric
Top customer reviews
They're not just for mousepads, obviously, but I have yet to use them for anything else.
- The detail in the labels printed out very nicely.
- After I printed the labels, I tea-stained the printable fabric. The fabric absorbed the staining very well, and the printer ink was not affected at all.
- When ironing the labels onto my bag (which is cotton canvas), they adhered very quickly (within 10 seconds with the cotton iron setting), as well as evenly.
- I also sewed through the labels around the edges, to ensure they stay secure on the tote bag. This also went very smoothly, no issues with the sewing machine, needle, or thread.
- The fabric was rather thick in texture, which was the only thing I didn't care for, but it certainly wasn't a deal-breaker for what I used it for, nor is it noticeable now that the project is finished.
1) The Product Itself: It is the stiffest fabric paper I have ever used. Instantly, I realized this could be both a huge plus and a big negative; this product is best suited for certain crafts (totes, framed pieces, scrapbooking, anything else where rigid is a good thing) and not for others (wearables, quilts, pillows)
2) The Image: For me, the single most important quality about printable fabric is the image reproduction. (Everything else I can work around, like fraying or thinness.) Granted, results can vary hugely, depending on your printer and the specific printer settings. When I used the "automatic" option for paper type and used the "best" quality option for printing, the end result using this Avery Printable Fabric was hands-down the very best I have ever seen.
Good Things To Know About This Product:
1) It is for Inkjet printers ONLY
2) There is no backing to peel off from the fabric sheet
3) It is Sew-in or Iron-on (unlike interfacings, this can be either/or); "Iron On" means ironing activates the glue, and NOT that this is an image transfer product that uses an iron to put the image on another surface
4) It's available (currently) in only one color - a pleasing white (some other brands offer off-white)
5) This is not an image transfer product
6) When Avery claims "washable", their instructions really state "for best results, hand wash"
7) As with similar products, you need to let the printed image dry for at least 24 hours; even then, some image smearing can occur from simple handling
Personal Tips from Prior Experience With Printable Fabrics:
1) Read/follow all manufacturer's instructions; check website for more info/FAQs or reviews from other customers
2) Place only one sheet at a time in your printer
3) If not using the glue aspect, ie, you are sewing it in, keep in mind future ironing of the finished item - the glue may adhere to parts of the project you never intended - not good!!
4) If using color, try to use new/fresh color ink cartridge
5) ALWAYS do a test using plain printer paper first, to check for correct image placement, to test paper feed, and to test printer settings; know which is the image-side of the product (usually the matte side)
6) If applicable, keep seam allowances in mind
7) If using as an iron-on, make sure to PRESS and not really iron; both the fabric and thus the image itself can distort if you do too much side-to-side ironing. Just press the image with an up and down motion
8) Plan ahead for multiple projects; fit as many images as possible onto one sheet to make the best cost advantage
The Ultimate Test:
Unfortunately, the full test of this product will require months of time * and usage to determine:
1) how the image is retained and whether the fabric yellows over time. (I had to throw out several projects where I used Milliken's Printable Treasures because the images yellowed horribly.)
2) how the finished product withstands several washings and ironings (read my notes about HAND washing and ironing above!)
* Update 10/1/2012: I am still thrilled with the color quality on my simple little project. (I will post a photo soon.) The colors are still rich and deep, just like the very first day of printing. Of course, my project is not washable - that will be my next experiment, and I will post an update as to how that goes.
At the time of this writing, Avery has not answered user questions on their website that are over 6 months old. I mention this not as an indication of the product quality, per se, but in case you need more information. You might do better going elsewhere, such as guilds, discussion groups, online user reviews, etc. for answers to any questions.
The Bottom Line:
For some crafts where rigidity can be an asset, and for near-perfect image reproduction, these Avery Printable Fabric cotton sheets are ideal.
Most recent customer reviews
I first purchased this as an alternative to screen printing when I created merch for my...Read more