|Item Weight||13.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.3 x 9.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||05871|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||2" x 3-1/2"|
|Sheet Size||2 x 3-1/2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5871|
|National Stock Number||7530-01-498-9204|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Avery Printable Two-Side Clean-Edge Business Cards for Laser Printers, White, Pack of 200 (05871)
|Price:||$9.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clean, smooth edges for a professional presentation
- Two-sided printing lets you include important information on both sides
- Durable material is extra sturdy to withstand frequent use
- Convenient do-it-yourself cards mean that you can make changes and print new cards at a moment's notice
- Design and print from your desktop in minutes. Please Note: Kindly refer the Instructional Video in the image section before ordering.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards
Design and print professional business cards in minutes with these premium business cards. Made of thick, heavy cardstock from 90 to 94 pounds, these sturdy cards are coated on both sides to offer vivid color graphics and sharp, clear text. The unique Clean Edge technology lets you easily snap apart cards from the sheet, leaving completely smooth, non-perforated edges. Choose from bright white, ivory and linen-textured cardstock for laser or inkjet printers.
Why Should I Print My Own Business Cards?
- No Minimum Order—Print as many or as few cards as you need, when you need them.
- Customizable—Change your business cards as often you''d like.
- Available Right Away—No waiting for a professional printer. Just print off a few sheets of cards as needed.
Free Avery Design and Print
Avery makes it easy for you to print your own customized business cards right from your computer or tablet. You can personalize your business cards to use as networking cards, rewards cards, coupons, gift tags and more. Go to our official site to get started.
Design online with your PC or Mac with no download required.
Get creative with your tablet.
Download free software and work when you''re not online using a PC or Mac.
Save to a free MyAvery account and access your projects from almost any device.
More Than Just a Business Card
Put your logo, location and contact information on the front of the card and use the back side to:
- Showcase a list of products or services.
- Promote an upcoming event.
- Offer a discount or coupon.
- Run a rewards program.
- Use as an appointment reminder card.
- Include a map or directions.
- Feature a calendar, tip-rate chart or other useful information so customers keep your card handy.
Because you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, realtors can create targeted, marketing materials, customized for every open house, every property for sale, every neighborhood or every client. Use the back side of the card to:
- Feature current listings, including pictures of the home, key features and listing price.
- Advertise open houses, including date, time, map and directions.
- List recent neighborhood sales.
- Include an interest rate table.
- You could even create a customized card for each home you are selling and provide a stack to the homeowner to distribute for you.
Create personalized business cards to promote yourself at career fairs, networking events, social gatherings and job interviews. Just put your name and contact info on the front of the card and use the back side to:
- Highlight experience.
- Showcase areas of expertise.
- Summarize skills and abilities.
- List credentials, degrees, training or certifications.
- Communicate a personal positioning statement.
- Since you can print just as many cards as you need, you can tailor your cards for specific industries, job opportunities or networking situations.
Other Creative Uses
Plan a date, create picture-perfect place cards, or show loved ones how special they are--with Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards, the options are endless. Use them to make:
- Gift Tags.
- Merchandise or Price Tags.
- Appointment Reminders.
- Raffle Tickets.
- Place Cards.
- Mommy Cards.
|Available Styles||Traditional||Print to the Edge||Rounded Corner||Folded||Traditional||Folded|
|Printer||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Laser Printers||for Laser Printers|
|Cardstock Weight||94 pound||94 pound||94 pound||94 pound||90 pound||90 pound|
|Available Colors||Matte White, Glossy White, Ivory, Linen Textured||Matte White||Matte White, Ivory||White||Matte White, Ivory||Matte White|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Avery Printable Two-Side Clean-Edge Business Cards for Laser Printers, White, Pack of 200 (05871)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||2.5 inches x 12.3 inches x 9.5 inches||0.88 inches x 11.16 inches x 8.63 inches||0.31 inches x 11.13 inches x 8.75 inches||1 inches x 8.75 inches x 11.19 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.55 pounds||0.75 pounds||0.7 pounds||2.4 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:32 Mins|
The edges are now clean, and break off the main paper very nicely.
However, they are still light and flimsy. They also curl in a little. Perfect for very cheap business cards, or times when you don't need that many (summer jobs), but I wouldn't be able to hand these out among professionals and not feel a little embarrassed. I wish they made heavier/firmer paper, but I can't find any for at home printing anywhere.
One other problem specific to this one is that the cards are adjacent (no buffer area), so I don't recommend printing to the edge, or doing anything that needs to be on the border on these cards. I used their template and either there would be a gap to the bottom graphic or the card below would get a little line on top. It would take a while to get perfect - but the type of people who wouldn't be surprised at receiving this card are probably the same people who wouldn't notice gaps or stray ink. Oh well.
I downloaded Avery's own "DesignPro" program (free--and idiot-proof), which makes it ridiculously simple to design and print your cards. The best thing about this is that even though the bargain business-card company many of us use (you know which one) does a terrific job for a good price, you don't always need 200 cards and you can't always wait. For instance, if you have a new employee and a conference/tradeshow/meeting in a couple of days, it's easy to knock off a few dozen cards in an instant so he/she can do business right away.
Can't recommend these highly enough.
The cards break away with very clean edges, just as advertised. A great improvement from the ones I used some 20 years ago.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For some reason, I have problems printing these. They tend to come apart when feeding a single sheet through my laser printer.Published 4 days ago by itzsewlucy
Just what I was looking for to print place cards for my wedding. Fast shipping and a great product!Published 18 days ago by Mdropkin
I really didn't understand what the add was trying to tell me. As long as I didn't have to use a paper cutter, that was fine with me. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Paul H. Danks
Not bad for a do-it your-selfer...Card stock is good for disposable cards.Published 2 months ago by Mardee