Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Avery Easy Peel Return Address Labels for Laser Printers, 0.5 x 1.75 Inches, White, Pack of 2000 (5267)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on September 24, 2011
I have been using Avery labels for many years and absolutely love them. A trick of the trade to avoid wasting labels is to print the page of labels on plain paper first, then place the sheet of blank labels on top, hold those pages up to the light and see if you need to adjust your margins before printing all your pages of labels.
Size: 1/2 in x 1-3/4 in|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'm glad that so many people have been pleased with this product. I have a few gripes, so I guess I'll stand as the devil's advocate review today, which is rare for me.

The labels themselves were of great quality, never jammed or peeled in the printer, and the way you get the labels off of the paper by folding it is ingenious and better than I've seen elsewhere. That being said, all I wanted was a simple way to put my return address on the labels. The issues that I had mostly revolve around the software.

1. The web based printing is simple & easy... it creates PDF's that you download and print. I had issues getting things to line up though, so I wasted about 50% of the labels on each sheet. I wasn't being that picky-- as long as everything was on the label, and nothing was on a label from an adjacent label, I considered the label a "win"-- even if not centered. Still, I lost about 50% of them.

2. I downloaded the full version of Avery software from the company-- for free! I was happy with that, and expected it to be basic. But at least at the time of this review, product 5267 was not listed in the software so I couldn't use the software.

3. Take me to the third & final option-- support for Microsoft Word. I have word 2010 and figured that would be the best bet. After downloading the Avery software for Office 2010, it wouldn't install... I use Windows 7 64 bit and Office 64 bit, so the software wasn't compatable.

So all of that being said, I'm glad so many others have had such great success with the labels. I had hoped that the Avery Stand Alone software was going to be the key to success for me as it also supposed print alignment testing, however, the lack of support for this particular label was the final thing to run me off track.

I hope some of these "gotchas" are helpful to some of you using Windows 7 64 bit or really care about print alignment.

I gave it 3 stars because really, even with the label waste on option 1, the ones I did get that were ok enough were good enough to fill my need of return labels. If I really needed tons of labels and spent more time tweaking and wasting more sheets, there is a good chance I could achieve less waste. And I may try that again.

Update! Success! Sort of.... Word 2010 has some built in default label printing functionality and this label is one of the options. I don't have the nice photo options and it still took some wasting of a few sheets, but I was able to get a full sheet of return address labels with no "wasted ones!"
on June 12, 2016
Who doesn't like labels?! These are the perfect size for what you need if the size you need is the size these labels are.

They aren't super sticky - as in once on an envelope, you could easily peel it off. Probably not accidentally, but they definitely aren't a permanent stick. I'd guess that they wouldn't work well for labeling folders in a file cabinet as an example.
on July 5, 2016
These work great on my laser printer. I do not have a single issue with the labels lining up correctly or issues with them peeling easily. They are very easy to peel. I have had no issues with the ink smearing.
on October 15, 2014
I bought these to create my own labels to put on the back of handmade cards. These are the perfect size. I did find that my personal laser printed at home had difficulty keeping the page straight as it went through so some of the labels turned out wonky. When I brought my labels to work and tried our business laser printer, they printed perfectly straight.
on March 12, 2015
Yeah a laser return address that works. Easy to line up and the printing is top notch it does not rub off at all. Also easy to peel off the backing and it stick to envelopes with no curling of the corners. Highly recomended
on January 19, 2015
Love these labels for hanging files.

Warning.... save your work on the Avery site or on your computer periodically. I did the input over a day and forgot to save and when the computer turned off, I lost it.
on July 29, 2013
The trouble comes when you need to print. I have a modern HP laserjet printer. So, going to the avery site and making the template and printing it should be piece of cake. It's not. It took me many sheets to test and get the address to line up in print mode. Even after this trouble shooting phase, it prints only some stickers (within the middle rows) accurately and the others get cropped on the edge of the stickers.
on April 9, 2013
I use this for my return address and my company business address labeling, too.

Avery website provides good design programs to help create my own style.

I will buy again once I run out this.
Size: 1/2 in x 1-3/4 in|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I use these exclusively as a return label set for my and for my parents who are getting old. I print out a set every once in a while and I keep them on a clipboard. Once a year I print out a few sets of these and mail them to my parents, whose eyes and arthritis make it a bit hard to do these things anymore and it's a tremendous help to them. They are too small for the full address.

I've also used them to label odd things. Overall a great product.

I will say that the easy peel adhesive works grreat on paper but don't try it on plastic. I used them to label baby bottles and these did not peel off easily from plastic. Magic on paper though.