Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 9, 2016
These shipping labels were exactly what I needed to print stickers for my planner using my Silhouette Portrait. These are a great deal...when my average cost for a sheet of stickers is under 15 cents, I'm a happy camper. I've tried "off" brands of shipping labels in the past, and I've been unhappy with the tackiness of the back of the sheet, or the ability to remove the back using the scoring marks provided. These are sticky enough that they don't crumble to pieces when I remove them from my cutting mat, and I don't have any trouble using the stickers. They're just sticky enough, and while not repositionable, they are perfect for the project I needed them for.
on April 24, 2015
I purchased this item for my small home based business, where I design custom labels and stickers. I am using a brand new laser printer that is compatible with these labels, and am changing the paper type to be "labels" when I print. The labels seem to print ok, but when hands are run across them, the toner rubs off on your hands. It has cost me not only for the labels, but for the reprints I've had to do as a result on another brand. They are guaranteed not to smudge or jam, so I'll be cashing in on that guarantee and never purchasing again. Sadly, I have no way of recouping the loss that my business incurred as a result of this mishap. (And yes, I did double check everything with my printer's manufacturer as well to insure that I was utilizing the product correctly)
22 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Rather than messing around with pre-cut labels and trying over and over to get them to line up in my printer (and yes, I have tried the templates...). I ended up just making a sheet of labels and then cutting them to size myself. Works great, with zero frustration. Now I can decide how much information I need to put on a label and make them to a custom size!
on November 28, 2015
It's okay if you are using strictly as shipping labels, but do not buy if you are trying to use these for sticker paper (ie: print and cut stickers for scrapbooking, etc.) There are scored lines on the paper to make it easy to peel the backing from the paper. Well, needless to say these lines do not work for stickers and images. And doesn't pay to return item to amazon because by the time they deduct $7.64 for shipping back to them, you are getting $3.35 back... not worth it. So beware before you buy.
on March 9, 2017
Love these labels for making Bible Memory stickers for kids to take home and learn their Bible verses. If the page is cut into pieces, those pieces without a split in the backing paper are a little difficult to remove the sticker, but it can be done.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 22, 2017
These labels are sticky and great if you're using it to print shipping labels (full sized). What I do not like about these is that they fold up real bad sometimes even if putting it on a flat surface. Also, ink does not dry well on this paper and comes off easily. Had wasted a good portion of these papers trying to get a good copy of something.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 18, 2017
These are great for printing stickers for my planner, then just cutting them out. I use an inkjet printer and haven't had any issues.
on September 5, 2016
Works perfectly. My use is a bit unusual, but I use them to cover composition books in the classroom and have students decorate the front to create a class notebook. I also have used them to put costume lists on cast members' costume bags so they have easy viewing. Stick well, neatly peel, print nicely.
on May 3, 2017
I use these to print off labels for thank you cards. I cut them out according to size. Very easy to peal and apply. However, if you stick them on and need to adjust, you will have a hard time to get it off, that's if you can without tearing label or surface.
on May 5, 2014
I use large labels on a daily basis. I have gotten several from various vendors. I guess I am not allowed to tell you whom. Anyway, they come in plastic seal bags because they have a shelf life. Not a problem for me, but who knows how long till I get them. Anyway, the edges always come up. I have to end up using tape to hold down the corners. Sort of defeats the purpose. Causes more trouble in the office than we need. So a paper that actually does what it is supposed to is a real help in streamlining our work.