|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.1 x 9.4 x 0 inches|
|Item model number||32402|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||32402|
Avery Stamps.com Desktop Postal Center: White Shipping Labels, 6.75 inches x 4.25 inches, Pack of 50 Labels (32402)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Print postage, addresses and tracking in one easy step with subscription (sold separately)
- Use white shipping labels for all your shipping and mailing needs
- Compatible with both laser and inkjet printers
- 50 Labels per box, (2 Labels per sheet-25 Sheets)
- Requires subscription to Avery Desktop Postal Center, Windows Operating systems, Laser or Ink Jet printer, Internet Connection
Top Customer Reviews
They do stick very well. They look very clean and professional. I imagine they would work better in an inkjet but haven't tried.
I don't really like the loss rate though, especially since they are rather expensive. When these are gone I will go back to good old paper and clear packing tape.
[UPDATE] Upgrading my review to 4 stars. With practice I am no longer getting paper jams. The paper must be perfectly straight, and the page must not be curled at all. I've got it down, so I will be ordering more. But do be prepared to lose maybe five or ten labels while you get the hang of it, depending on your printer.
However, when you print on these labels using Stamps.com, be sure to de-select the option to print a receipt. Otherwise, Stamps.com will print a separate receipt on the second label that appears on the same sheet, reducing the usefulness of one box by 50%.
The green top makes it easy to see and i sometimes wishfully think maybe my customers will get my items sooner?
Depending on where you get the labels from, I've seen these perforated in the middle to separate two labels if you deal with large orders.
1) The labels are quality. They peel easily. They stick well. Laser printer? Ink Jet? No problem, no smearing. Buying some generic label to save a buck? You'll regret it.
2) The labels are the perfect size and pull out of the sheet (instead of just a square half-sheet like this: 200 Half Sheet Shipping Labels Laser/Inkjet USPS UPS Fedex ). This saves you having to manually trim the edges when putting them on smaller packages as they fit perfectly (e.g. small flat rate USPS priority packages).
3) Great for printing just one label at the time. I run them through once printing one label, then flip the sheet 180-degrees in the print tray and print the other one. No issues with jamming or such doing this as they are quality.
4) Says they are "exclusively for desktop postal center". That is bunk. They are great for anyone. I use them for ebay labels all the time (selecting the do not print receipt option so it only prints on one half of the page).
5) That little green bar at the top? Don't worry about it. (It winds up on the bottom of the second label when I flip them around for the second printing.)
6) One last tip: Sometimes you have to fiddle with your printing margins when setting up for labels the first time. I generally use 0.75" margins all around and that ends up getting the job done on various different types of labels. Don't worry if you don't print dead-center on the label...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Labels are sticky and there are no smudges when using an inkjet printer. They work well with Stamps.com and USPS website. Read morePublished on July 5, 2013 by MLL
While not as cheap as paper and tape, it certainly saves a lot of time which pays for itself and more in my opinion. They work great in my cannon laser printer.Published on February 14, 2013 by John R
If you are shipping packages and use priority shipping alot, you can use the USPS.COM website ( U.S. Postal Service ) and create a free account. Read morePublished on December 1, 2012 by Sergio Hernandez
I will say that you can shop a place called shoplet dot com and save a lot of money on items like this.Published on August 22, 2012 by David Moffitt