|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 9.3 x 0.1 inches|
|Item model number||08938|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8938|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Avery T-shirt Transfers for Inkjet Printers for light-colored, 8.5 x 11 Inches, Pack of 18 (08938)
|Price:||$16.06 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quality results for a professional, fashionable look
- Use to personalize your T-shirts, hats, aprons and even bags
- Designed for use on light-colored 100% cotton/poly cotton blend fabrics
- Color Shieldformula means colors stay bright, even after being washed
- For more information go to avery.com/transfers
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Fabric and T-Shirt Transfers
Personalize T-shirts, tote bags, pillows and jackets with images, phrases, team names and anything you can imagine using Avery T-Shirt and Fabric Transfers. Great for personalized gifts, team-building events, kids’ crafts and more. With free, easy-to-use templates at avery.com/print you can personalize a pre-designed template or upload your own graphics and images for any occasion. The iron-on transfer sheets are available for both light and dark fabrics, and they feed easily through most inkjet printers. Just design, print and iron.
Add a special touch to all your parties and events with our collection of high quality, do-it-yourself products. Choose from a variety of premium finishes including pearlized, glossy, Kraft Brown, chalkboard and textured linen, as well as unique shapes and sizes like scallop round, oval flourish and square. It’s easy to design and print your own personalized invitations, address labels, menu cards, place cards, gift tags, party favors, banners and more. And easily share your designs across a suite of products to give all your celebrations a perfectly coordinated style and theme.
Professional Events and Business Marketing
Your events are a reflection of your company, the host and you. Take this opportunity to make a strong impression by enhancing your guests’ experience with personalized products you can design and print yourself. With customized invitations, gifts, promotional materials and more, you can produce an event that’s sure to impress. Avery labels, tags and cards are perfect to use for networking events, seminars, grand openings and open houses, as well as celebrations such as holidays, company parties and picnics or sampling events. It’s easy to create fun ways to elevate your company’s image and brand, while building excitement among event attendees.
Sticker Paper, Labels and Magnet Sheets for Crafting
It’s never been easier to make your own stickers, magnets and labels for all your personal creations. With Avery sticker paper, magnet sheets and pre die-cut labels in a variety of round, oval and square shapes you can easily design and print the project you’ve dreamed of. Let your imagination take over by creating your own unique custom shapes and sizes using full-sheet sticker paper. It’s perfect for scrapbooking, party favors, gifts and more. Don’t want to pull out the scissors? Use the pre die-cut labels for easy printing and application. The magnet sheets are perfect for creating anything that you want to stick around like calendars, save-the-date cards, business cards, photo cards and other items. And it’s simple to personalize all your Avery products using the free printable design templates at avery.com/print. Choose from thousands of pre-designs or upload your own, then personalize and print. So easy!
Show your team's spirit with these T-shirt Transfers. Get free templates from avery.com or use your own digital photos to create custom T-shirts for any occasion. Unprinted iron-on transfer sheets feed easily through most inkjet printers, and a new Color Shieldformula ensures crisp, long-lasting image quality and the brightest colors. Perfect for company picnics, charity events or family reunions, tailor-made T-shirts will help your group show solidarity. Quality results for a professional, fashionable look Use to personalize your T-shirts, hats, aprons and even bags Designed for use on light-colored 100% cotton/poly cotton blend fabrics Color Shieldformula means colors stay bright, even after being washed Get downloadable free templates and clip art images from avery.com Personalize your clothing and accessories
From the Manufacturer
Show off your creativity on white and light-colored materials using Avery 8938 Personal Creations Inkjet T-Shirt Transfers. These iron-on transfer sheets feed easily through most inkjet printers, and Color Shield technology ensures crisp image quality and bright colors that stay brilliant even after washing.
If you need design ideas, free templates and clip art images are available on avery.com to get you started personalizing T-shirts, hats, and tote bags. These unique, custom items make great gift items for family members, uniforms for sports teams, and everyday wear for creative kids.
What's in the Box
18 8-1/2 x 11-inch White/Light T-Shirt Transfers.
Compare to similar items
This item Avery T-shirt Transfers for Inkjet Printers for light-colored, 8.5 x 11 Inches, Pack of 18 (08938)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.99||FREE Shipping||$8.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Photo Paper Direct||GSSP-GROUP||GSSP-GROUP||GSSP-GROUP||goodtradepurple88|
|Paper Size||8.5-x-11-inch||8.5-x-11-inch in||8-1/2 x 11||8-1/2 x 11||11-x-8.5-inch||A4 (8-1/4 x 11-3/4)|
Top customer reviews
1) pre-wash the shirt (I've used cotton & 50/50) & tumble dry.
2) Plain paper final review: ALWAYS look at your design through the back of the paper (hold it up to a window or bright light) & make sure all of your text has been mirrored & the design looks good.
3) Print the final design using the best quality your printer can output.
4) Trim close to the printed parts but leave a bit of a margin - 2mm'ish. Don't cut so close that your design falls apart or warps while you are ironing. Round off points, if even a little.
5) For fine designs that have been cut to the flimsy stage, cover with a sheet of parchment paper in the beginning of the ironing to get it stuck down. The parchment can be removed to finish the ironing. Baking parchment will not stick to this stuff & can get pretty darn hot. Do not use waxed paper or regular printer paper: they do not like to get hot.
6) Follow the package ironing instructions. Simple as that. I use a cutting board on the floor so I can apply good pressure. For sleeve designs, my hubbie made me a little block of wood that fits inside. He cut a small groove on the bottom for the seam so the wood lays flat.
7) After I peel the paper off I lay a piece of parchment over the whole design & give it a final hit with the iron. This seems to really set the transfer into the fabric & gives the most natural feel.
8) If you can plan ahead, it's good to give them a final rinse with a bit of vinegar in the water to set the dye. Line dry & tumble on low to soften the whole shirt. I've never had the nerve to do the full heat dryer before the 'event' but that's my own weird thing.
My worst experiences have come from using a cheap, lightweight shirt, using transfers that were too old or had been exposed to moisture (they did work though, just needed some extra tlc), or using a shirt color other than white or light grey.
Love these things, just ordered 18 more. Buy them, have fun.
After printing onto them (half of which had scrapes and scratches already) I ironed them onto the shirts EXACTLY how the directions stated. When I peeled them off, I should've known right away how awful they looked. The outer lining of "nothing" was so shiny and discolored that it made it already look ridiculously cheaper. So I decided that it probably just needed to be washed and that would fix all of the ugly mistakes that the heat transfers caused.
I was wrong. They came out (inside out) of the no-heat, tumble-dry dryer and looked like this. The shirts are ruined and now my family is out $300. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!
UPDATE: After contacting customer service, they sent me a full refund for the products and shirts. So although this product is as bad as can be, their customer service is top-notch.
The area around the design on the tote bags turned yellow and seemed to burn before the design fully adhered and the edges are still lifting. It was definitely not my iron as I am crafter and have a high end iron that functions perfectly. The color is very dingy and to me looks very dull. Perhaps it was my printer? I was using an Epson Inkjet with quality Epson ink.
In any case, the end results were no where near what I envisioned when I started my project. I ended up with an acceptable end project, far different that I intended that is nothing more than just OK. I would use caution if you purchase these, perhaps you will have better results than I did!