Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 116 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 12, 2017
Printed perfectly in my Brother Printer MFCJ5520DW Wireless All-in-one Inkjet Printer, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled. I can place just one or two sheets of labels in the paper tray, face down, when I need just a few labels. It's possible to print less than a full sheet, then run the partially-used sheet through again to print the rest of the labels. Just pay attention to orientation. (Face up or face down depends on your printer, of course.)

The 1x4 inch label fits on all envelopes. It also fits on 4x6 inch index cards when using them as postcards. For example, Oxford Blank Color Index Cards, 4 x 6 Inches, Canary, 100 per Pack (7420 CAN).

These labels are typical of Avery quality: Bright white. Works in ink jet printer without smudging. Labels peel easily and stick well.

Available printing templates from Avery make set up easy. Other templates may be used, or you can make up your own template if preferred.

The Amazon price was a little better than Office Depot.

All in all, they worked great. I hope you find this review helpful.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 4, 2017
I bought these labels because they purported to be capable of obscuring text below where they are placed. Not accurate.
I bought this size because the dimensions fit the back flap of stationary I have with an old address affixed to the envelopes.
I can still view the old address under these labels. They're simply not thick enough.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2017
used on wedding invites. ran in my printer no problem, stuck to the invites great and the program they offer (free download) allows you to fully customize each label down to the color of each letter. pretty awesome.
on April 2, 2017
Perfect for what I needed them for. I also used the Avery program online to design them, which made is extremely easy!
on August 23, 2015
As a teacher, I love using these for quick notes in students planners, name tags, labeling things that belong to me, and of course address labels. They always print out well in my printer with out smearing the ink. The price was great too.
on April 25, 2017
Smaller than I expected, but works great in my HP printer.
on May 23, 2016
What can you say. This is the type product that Amazon was made for. No worries about driving around looking for just the right size, no concerns over off-brands messing up your project. Avery is the brand you want, and Amazon brings the price down to the level of the knock off brands. Avery labels have never failed me, and the packaging is a great way to keep the labels secure and in good shape until I need them.
on April 24, 2017
Avery quality and Amazon price! Thank you.
on August 14, 2017
Online description was accurate, items were received promptly and am satisfied with my purchase.
on May 20, 2017
just what I needed. does the job.