Avia Mens Slip Resistant Athletic A325M White Med - 9
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Coordinating Colors: White
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Oil resistant leather upper. Removable molded EVA sockliner. Heavy padded heel collar and tongue. Outsole features cantilever technology and is slip resistant.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Orders always arrive quickly.
Pros: Very inexpensive. The uppers are well-sewn, and all the glue joints appear to be uniform & well-bonded [I hope the previous glue-failure problems have been corrected]. Adequate cushioning; the heal has Avia's "cantilever" technology, which is okay, and works if you're a heavyweight, as I am [it takes some "weight" to compress the concave heel]. No problems with the insole sliding, as some reviewers have reported [though I have had that problem with a pair of Nikes, and it's very frustrating to remove your shoes to re-position your insole.]
Fairly aggressive tread [2 different materials], with flex grooves. I deliberately walked on some wet tile in the laundry room; good adhesion at a walking pace. I sprayed some WD-40 on the concrete garage floor, and was able to skid. But, I could also walk safely if I used a bit of care. I guess what I'm saying is, if you can see a slip hazard, and walk normally or with some care, you'll probably be fine. But, if you're rushing around a factory floor, or hurrying about a commercial kitchen floor, you could definitely skid on something slippery.
Finally, it has a conservative appearance, suitable for an informal workplace.
Cons: I got size 11.5 4E. The toe box fits a bit more snug than my New Balance shoes of the same size [about on par with Nike's sizing for 4E]. The vendor's or Amazon's caption says this is a "walking shoe;" really, you could comfortably walk a couple of miles perhaps [I walked for several miles on the treadmill, just to test them out]. But, there are more comfortable walking shoes out there, though they are more expensive. I think this is more of an office or work shoe.
1) As advertised it is a slip resistant shoe and I don't slip on the floor even when I step in motor oil at work.
2) The sole is surprisingly quite durable. I do a lot of walking at work, and I only notice minor tread wear to the sole after 4 months of use.
3) Shoe is very comfortable and I don't have any major foot pain.
1) The only reason I don't give this product more than 3 stars is because I found out that Wal-mart sells this product for almost half the price as amazon. If it weren't for the price discrepancy, I would've easily given it more than 3 stars.
2) Not the most stylish of shoes, but if you just need a pair of slip resistant shoes these will do just fine.