AVIA Men's A339M Walking Shoe,White/Navy,7.5 XW US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Cantilever in heel for added cushioning
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
In 1979, AVIA was founded on a passion to provide footwear for serious athletes. As technology advanced so did AVIA, developing innovative shoe designs that revolutionized athletic footwear. With designs such as the Cantilever heel, the Anatomical Cradle and Fom Technology, AVIA proved to be passionate, progressive, and at the top of the game. Today, the company continues to lead the performance training movement and further its dedication to endurance sports performance.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 8.4 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.75 pounds
- ASIN: B005AEZNM6
- Item model number: A339M-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- They are attractive, clean up fairly well when you get some dirt on them, and seem pretty sturdy
- They're lightweight, nicely padded, and the arch support works (for me at least)
- They're all-day comfortable, especially when compared to the shoes they're replacing in my closet
- They are comparatively inexpensive, and cost me just under forty dollars delivered (here on Amazon)
- I usually take either a size 10 ½ or an 11, depending on the manufacturer. Some of the other reviewers noted that they run a little on the small size, so I ordered 11's, and the length is OK for me.
- They run a bit narrower than most walking shoes. I typically wear a "D", or "normal" width, but I'm on the high side of normal. Some of the reviewers here also noted that these shoes are a bit narrow, but unfortunately, these shoes did not offer a "wide" option here, only an "extra wide", so I ordered the "normal" width. It turns out that these shoes are a little narrow for me, especially in the toe box. They do fit me well enough to be reasonably comfortable, but a "wide" size would have probably fit me perfectly.
Overall, these Avia walking shoes are a definite step up (heh heh) from the last several pair of walking shoes I've bought. I plan on buying another pair when these wear out, provided I can get them in a "wide". Four stars.
Add my endorsement to them. This is by far the most comfortable walking shoe I've ever had. Fits like a glove, comfortable to use for extended periods, and the price was excellent.
Did take the advice of a couple of previous buyers and ordered a size larger than normal and that worked out perfect.
Have paid as little as twenty two dollars for these when Kolhs ran their sales! Happy to see them with Amazon, except for the price inflation.
The good with these shoes, they fit great and feel even better then the more expensive walking shoes. Usually get about 3 months from them before they get funky.
The only reason I wont rate these 5 star is the interior heel cuff support has worn thru on most pairs exposing a plastic support to chaff your skin above your heel. this occurs when I use them on the treadmill for winter time exercise. That being said, I still do consider them a good value.