- Series: Southern Illinois University Press Series in Aviation Manage
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Southern Illinois University Press; 1st edition (November 11, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0809322501
- ISBN-13: 978-0809322503
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #33,329 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fiscal Aspects of Aviation Management (Southern Illinois University Press Series in Aviation Manage) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Robert W. Kaps is an associate professor in the Department of Aviation Management and Flight at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. He is the author of Air Transport Labor Relations (also available from Southern Illinois University Press.)
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more