- Spiral-bound: 386 pages
- Publisher: Aviation Supplies and Academics, Inc.; 6 edition (September 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560278986
- ISBN-13: 978-1560278986
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.8 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (73 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #29,422 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dale Crane was an airframe and powerplant mechanic, a designated mechanic-examiner, a commercial pilot, and a flight instructor. He was involved in aviation for more than 50 years and was the recipient of the FAA’s Charles Taylor Master Mechanic Award.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?