BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on March 12, 2015
I got the all black ones and i absolutely love them. They are half the price of the ones i almost bought at sunglass hut and you can tell they are authentic by the engraved "RB." I think I am going to order another pair!!
review image review image
1212 comments| 362 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2015
I am so disappointed to see that the Ray Ban printed on the Glass is chipping out in just a little over one month after I bought it. See the image.
review image
77 comments| 247 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2015
Absolutely great!! My order came a day early than expected and I am so pleased with my new sunglasses!
on September 24, 2016
Authentic Ray-Bans. ORDERED from DELUXE ZOOM. The best sunglasses I've received.
on August 12, 2017
My first impression was a 3 or a 4 however I have been using these while driving for several weeks now and I'm up to a 5. The optical glass & coatings are fabulous. The look is very smart with a copper-ish tinge. The temple pieces are wires but seem sturdy,

As I have gotten older, I need more photons coming in & cheap sunglasses just don't get the acuity that I need. My previous sunglasses were also Ray Bans but they were over 20 years old and the coatings were starting to peel up from the sides.
on January 26, 2014
Purchased this for my boyfriend for Christmas in gold frame-crystal green. I read the previous reviews for this product stating to go with the larger size (58mm) and they were ace! The product arrived as described though the shipment was unfortunately late due to weather (I presume). Contrary to the experience of the other buyers, this product is to my knowledge, 100% authentic. It came in an air package padded box, in the original ray-ban box with the pouch inside. The pouch fits like a glove. Inside it was the ray-ban booklet. The sunglasses are sturdy and well constructed, not wobbly and also have the logo sketched appropriately, not a sticker as previously mentioned.

My boyfriend loves these and I am considering getting the same model, larger - just cause they look so cool.
on July 17, 2015
My girlfriend loved her sunglasses! They're perfect and look awesome. It is an authentic RayBan product. It is probably she will order another one soon. Thank you
on November 7, 2015
I was very skeptical about the authenticity of this glass. However, I think that this is original ray ban based on the video I watched on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yk-KoA1Ko4
The maker of this video pointed out several distinguishing points and this glasses had pretty much all the features of original ray ban.

Rayban gold-green glasses look classic. Must have one if aviator suits your face!
on May 28, 2014
I just received a pair of the gold frame, g15 green lens. I have watched many videos and researched online and these appear to be legitimate, original ray bans. I initially ordered them in the gunmetal frame with Grey lens and had to return due to nose pads not being set properly. That pair was also sold by amazon and appeared to be an original pair. Now the gold frame ones have a different, more real feel to them for some reason, it may just be the material, they had the same markings, labels and came with the same pouch and the contents within. These came in with a sticker on the lens that appeared older or to have been removed, but I assumed someone tried them on and decided not to keep them. No scratches, all the markings, etching on the lens, leather pouch, cleaning cloth and booklet are there. I preferred the green lens over the gray ones and the gold frame quickly grew on me. I exchanged my gray pair due to the nose pad issue but I'm actually glad I went with the classic look and the g15 lens. The size 58 is perfect for the average face so if in doubt I'd start with this size and go up and down as needed. Swift shipping and material arrived in perfect condition as expected. I'd order directly from amazon and forego any other seller unless you are 100% sure they are legit. You really can't go wrong with free shipping and returns if you have prime, plus a heavily discounted price.
on July 19, 2014
I believe these are authentic, everything that everyone tells you too look for for authenticity, these these shades passed down to every detail. I did some research before I bough these, I was very hesitant at firts but after researching it I took a dive and ordered them. I must say I'm happy and they look good. One thing to point out is that the sunglasses are not light in weight they have a little weight, which I've check raybans at sunglasses hut and they have a little weight to it. I mean if these aren't real whomever replicated em did an amazing job I couldn't tell the difference from one to the other if I was to compare these with a pair from sunglasses hut or macys. So if you order this check for the details such as, the rayban box they came in check the sticker on one of the ends, the rayban laser logo on the left lense, the rayban logo on the nose supports, under the bridge, on the inside of the ear supports check the weight, like I said they have a little weight to it. TOTALLY HAPPY WITH THE PURCHASE AND THE PROCE WAS WORTH IT. do some research on authenticity and theses wil pass.