Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on December 15, 2013
I order these in bulk, because I lose/break sunglasses like it's cool. They are cheap, but they look good, are VERY mirrored which I like, and frankly look just like the expensive ones on your face. A buddy of mine left hi $100 Ray-Bans in my car and I didn't even know because I just assumed it was one of mine.

They are DARK. Like, I always have to take mine off to read or work my phone. I like that though.
on July 29, 2016
Wow I Love These , the fit is perfect totally met my expectations. Matter a fact I ordered yours and a more much more expensive same style different brand from some where else and you guys blew the others away and I'm not just saying that because I was able to wear these for some time before I had the other brand to compare too but over all fit comfort and one side isn't way lower then the other. Did I mention these actual did come with bags to keep them in , of course the more expensive other brand said they did also yeah one bag for three glasses. A+
on November 23, 2015
OVERVIEW: I bought these glasses for a tacky halloween costume, and that is exactly what they were good for! These glasses fit alright, and are very loud and gaudy. I would never wear these on a daily basis unless I am trying to slide. They really are fully reflective.

BUILD QUALITY: Build Quality is what you pay for, these will hold up fine as long as they are treated with care. Dropping them may result in some bent parts.

PROS: Comfy enough, fully reflective, big
CONS: Cheap materials, fully reflective, big
on August 16, 2016
Be wary of the title, I did not know these had a "gold" (bronze) frame. I assumed they were silver and I was going to return them, but I did get what I paid for. I'll be paying more attention next time. Also, these seem very small, definitely for people with thinner faces.
on May 17, 2015
One pair fell apart in my hands immediately after removing from the box. The second pair lasted about a week before the lens fell out. The third pair are still going strong without problems... yet. For the price I am not too upset about the purchase, but these really are very low quality glasses. You are better off buying something else.

Another note: these glasses are HUGE! I don't have a tiny face but these look enormous on me. The frames themselves are not too big, but the lenses are unusually large. Great dark shade for driving in the sun during the day, but definitely not the cutest look!
on August 22, 2011
Are u kidding??? for $9, of which i purchased these sunglasses, they were worth every penny. Now if they cost me like 30 bucks a piece i would give them like 3 stars, but for 9 bucks for three of them, they are perfect. They come with 3 nice glass pouches, made of very comfertable faberic. they are a little wimpy, but for the price u can not complain. The glasses are slightly gold tinted with gold frames. If u have a really big head, they might be slightly small for you, but they fit me perfect. i wear mine around everywhere and they hold up well. They will scrath (not easily) if u are not carefull and put them with keys in ur pocket or something, but thats what the pouches are for. ive had these for about 3 months and their still holding up. I actually took them to Worlds of Fun and wore them in the lazy river and everything. They got wet, but that didnt hurt them at all. The only problem i have with them is the screws that hold the hindges to the arms of the sunglasses like to loosen easily. Because they are so cheap the screws will strip if u are not carefull, and they are small, so ull need a small screwdriver to tighten them. i have actually given 2 out of my 3 pairs away, cuz both my friends love them so much and wear them all the time. and i dont have to worry about breakin or loosing them cuz they were like 3 bucks a piece. They wont last forever, but ill gladly buy the same kind like every 1 or 2 years if i have to cuz thier so cheap.
on January 30, 2015
They made for a more smaller face. Aviators are supposed to cover your eye area including your eyebrows...these dont. they fall right beneath the brow. So for that, I'm not impressed. I keep these in the glove box for whoever needs a pair or forgets theirs. I mean, they do do the trick and all...but nothing I absolutely love.
on November 16, 2014
I get a ton of compliments on these sunglasses and could not ask for more from this product. I am pretty rough on sunglasses typically, and these have lasted through a lot. I am still on my first pair! They've been dropped, sat on, had things spilled on them, been shut in the case wrong, etc. It's reassuring to know that if they were to break that I do have spares. I will definitely purchase these again in the future. Great value for the price, and they look great!
on March 27, 2017
A for durability and cost!
on December 17, 2010
After doing this review, I'm going to order some more of these awesome sun glasses! The quality for this price is unbeatable! Great seller and fast S&H. I paid $20 at Big 5 for the exact same pair before I found these on Amazon.com! I gave away all of the first ones I bought as gifts to friends that, like one of the other reviewer's said, asked me where I had bought them!...and that included both men and women! I'm surprised at that one post which gave a low rating because they didn't get the cases!!!...who cares??!!...at these prices, go by some cases!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.