Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Avid 9925-65205-00 Artist Mix Surface" and save 32% off the $999.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Avid 9925-65205-00 Artist Mix Surface
- 8 touch‐sensitive,100mm long throw motorized faders, touch-sensitive rotary encoders, and high-resolution OLED displays
- Ethernet connectivity for high-speed, high-resolution control
- Footswitch Jack to punch in and out of recording
- Supports EUCON, HUI, and Mackie Control Protocols
- Also includes DVD-ROM, Ethernet Cable, 2 Riser Brackets, AC Power Adaptor, and Quick Setup guide
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take your mixing to a new level with Artist Mix, a sleek control surface that gives you the feel and a professional console at an affordable price. Mix audio in your favorite audio and video applications with a level of precision, speed, and control simply not possible when mixing with just a mouse. And get fast access to a variety of software functions right from the surface to adjust levels, plug‐in parameters, panning, automation modes, and much more-with excellent visual feedback-all in a compact footprint.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In fact, it really made me look at what I do, how it could be streamlined, and what isn't efficient. The act of figuring out the programming actually cut my workflow by about 10% by reorganizing steps and sequences. The Transport itself cut it by another 10 to 15% thanks to the ultra efficient user interface and multi-layered key commands that can be tied to any of the buttons.
With a total improvement in editing and post-production workflow of around 25%, this unit literally paid for both itself and the network switch that I used to connect it in about a day and a half.
Now I'm looking at the Artist Control for plug in adjustments and the channel faders when I'm doing full commercial production jobs. If it's anywhere near as effective as the Transport, it would be a huge win!
For the cost of the unit though, installing 4 of these to build a 32 channel board is pricey though.... You'll be looking at 4K, which is expensive for this but gives you the power of flexibility in a modular tool that you can take with you. I sometimes remove one of the MIX unit consoles (one snap), and take it on the plane and hotel rooms with me to do some mixing on my laptop. It's pretty convenient and I think that factor is worth it.
We've also taken the time to thoroughly route other DAW such as Logic, Reason, Ableton, FL and others have successfully routed the units where the digital mixing part of the DAW can be controlled by the MIX unit.
Again, great product - only drawback for me is 4K for 32 channels, but everytime I can simply snap off one of the mixing units and put in my carryon to the plane, it's all worth it at that point.
Also, you don't need to buy 32 channels at once.. you can by the units separately when you get your money up.