4 Year Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Euphonix MC Color
|Price:||$1,478.00 & FREE Shipping|
- 3 optical trackballs3 optical trackwheels6 touch-sensitive rotary encoders for adjusting parameters6 high-resolution
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Finally, someone made an easy to use and totally intuitive control surface for color correction! Color correction is often the most labor intensive part of video editing, and nothing's going to change that completely, but thanks to Euphonix, you no longer have to spend hours and hours mousing around and slowly tweaking settings in Apple Color 1.5 or later. When you hook up a Euphonix MC Color, you get optical trackballs, trackwheels, rotary encoders, and programmable soft keys to completely streamline your color-grading workflow. MC Color gives you, hassle-free control over all of Apple Color's most useful controls, switching setting instantly when you jump from room to room. And thanks to Euphonix's EuCon control protocol, the MC Color can easily integrate into more advanced control surface arrangements with other Euphonix Artist Series. So no matter how many hats you have to wear, you've got all the hands-on control you need to get the job done on time.