Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Avid 20 S Post Spacer Set, Front 180/Rear 160
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fits hydraulic disc brake callipers
- A genuine and original Avid part
- Including CPS and standard Stainless calliper mounting bolts
- Front 180 mm and rear 160 mm rotor, 20 post spacer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Adapts Avid 74mm calipers to various forks/frames and rotors.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17.91 x 13.39 x 10.43 inches; 0.16 Ounces
- Item model number : 00.5318.008.003
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : October 11, 2012
- Manufacturer : SRAM
- ASIN : B009P3LYU8
Best Sellers Rank:
#147,208 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #8 in Bike Brake Calipers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used mine to mount a TRP Hy/Rd with a 160mm rotor on a 140mm post mount on a road bike. The bike came with a one-piece 20mm adapter, but alignment for that was a headache until I realized what was going on (and why the stock Avid BB7 was so much easier to align, because that is the "CPS" style that includes the lower convex/concave washers).
1. Shimano Ice Technologies SM-RT86 V2 6-Bolt Rotor - 180mm
2. Avid 20 S Post Spacer Set, Front 180/Rear 160 2 sets needed, 1 for front, 1 for rear.
In addition to relocating the caliper from 160mm to 180mm rotors, the AVID spacer set includes rounded washers that allow adjusting the caliper angle, and compensating for the angled mounting posts. But, after I ordered the rotors and spacers, the bike shop lead mechanic came back from vacation and pulled the facing tool out of a drawer. Now the caliper posts are square to the axle. I went ahead and installed the 180mm rotors and caliper spacers.
Looking at the picture, you'd assume that one set will include the parts to do both the front and rear brakes. Not True! If you want to change the front and rear rotors from 160mm to 180mm, you need to buy two sets of spacers and two rotors.
The 180mm rotors are a noticable improvement in braking performance, and look very sharp on the bike. Overall, it was a worthwhile upgrade.
I am no great bike mechanic by any stretch so if I can make it work, this shouldn't give most people a problem!