From the Manufacturer
Dazzle DVD Recorder HD
Save, Enhance, and Share Video
Dazzle DVD Recorder HD makes it easy to create movies like a pro. Featuring a high-quality video capture device, plus powerful Pinnacle Studio HD v.14 editing software, you can quickly import videos and photos, then edit scenes and add professional polish with an extensive library of effects, transitions, and soundtrack options. Share your masterpiece directly on the web with one-click uploading to YouTube, or easily transfer your video to an Apple iPod, Sony PSP, or other device.
Quickly Import Photos and Videos
The included high-quality video capture device makes it easy to import standard-definition video from a variety of analog sources. You can also edit HD video from an HD camcorder.
Turn Home Movies Into DVDs
Protect your priceless home video memories by transferring them to DVD — then share them with friends and family.
Be the Director
The included Pinnacle Studio HD v.14 software helps you bring your creative vision to life — complete with Hollywood-style animations, effects, sounds, and music.
Make Your Movies Stand Out — Instantly
Easily create distinctive looks with over 130 included Montage templates, animations, multi-layer effects, transitions, and titles designed by professional producers and artists.
Sharing Options as Limitless as Your Creativity
Save your masterpiece straight to DVD, upload directly to YouTube, or output to Flash, QuickTime, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox, and more.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP2), Windows XP (SP3)
- Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz required for AVCHD*
- Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 GHz or Intel Core i7 required for AVCHD* 1920
- 1 GB system memory recommended, 2 GB required for AVCHD*
- DirectX 9 or 10 compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB or higher recommended)
- 256 MB required for HD and AVCHD*
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card
- 3.2 GB of disk space
- DVD-ROM drive to install software
- CD burner for creating Video CDs or Super Video CDs (S-VCDs)
- DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD* discs
- Video inputs: Composite video (RCA), S-Video (mini-DIN)
- Audio inputs: Stereo audio (RCA x2)
- PC connection: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Capture from any video source with composite (RCA) or S-Video output
- AVCHD*, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+Ror DVD+RW, dual layer), S-VCD, Video CD (VCD)
- Apple iPod, Sony PSP/PS3, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox compatible formats*
- DV, HDV, AVI, DivX*, RealVideo 8, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4*, Flash, 3GP*, WAV, MP3*, QuickTime (SD format) files
- Dolby Digital 2 channel audio
* Requires free online product activation.