Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 2, 2014
This App is simply beautiful. It is very pleasing to look at and I love how it teaches the words to many different things. The animations are stunning and I wish we would have been able to enjoy it more. My daughter, who is two, got bored of this very fast. She already knows most of the words in this app such as sun, trees, ambulance, traffic light, etc etc. The list goes on and on with many different scenes and possibilities of new words. However since my little one is already pretty advanced for her age she had to fish through many different things in order to get to something she didn't already know. By the time that happened, she got bored since there really isn't much else to do except to move Beck and Bo around a bit throughout the scenes. I give it 4 stars because it executes what it's supposed to and it really is just lovely. Just doesn't work for my little one.
4 helpful votes
on April 26, 2017
Great app. Worth the 2 or 3 dollars. Fun learning app. Kid still uses today. Wish this company had more apps as I have purchased all available.
on December 30, 2013
I love everything about this app. The illistrations are beautiful, the sound is great, it is entertaining, and not at all annoying. The first few times my 21 month old played it he needed help, but now not only can he do it by himself, but he will spend longer with this app than any other that I have tried.

It reminds me of an old felt board. You are given objects to put into a scene that tells a story. In that way it is teaching pre-reading skills, but it does more than that. This app is also great in teaching basic tablet functions - tapping, dragging and dropping, etc. It is everything that I was looking for in an app for my boy.
on April 21, 2013
My 16 month old loves this app. It is giving her good experience in learning how to use a tablet device (important for this modern generation) but more imporantly, she is learning words from this app. She is pointing to similar objects and repeating the words she has learned from playing this game. The game has two parts. The first is where you see the different objects one by one and place them in their proper place in the environment. The child starts to learn how objects properly interact with their environment which is pretty dang cool. The 2nd part is what my daughter really enjoys. Once you complete a level you can go to a section that just lists all the objects. You press the object and a female voice says the word and then an associated noise is made. My daughter pushes the objects over and over again which really helps her learn the words. I got this app for free but would definitely pay up to 2.99 for this. Just fantastic!
on May 25, 2013
First, I got this app when it was the free app and i just got around to rating it. Personally, with how simple this game is, I probably wouldn't spend $2 on it, more along the lines of $1. However, I got this for the kids I babysit and, really, the only child who enjoys it is the five year old girl. She enjoys games that are cute and doesn't mind a game that's simplistic and unchallenging (for her age). Definitely too simple for the six year old boy after about ten minutes, if that. The two year old boy definitely enjoys it (as well as just watching his sister play).

Pretty much all this game has to offer is touching and dragging the pieces that fall into this picture. In some pictures, certain items have "designated" spots, but the majority of them can be placed in their general spots (such as the sun can be placed anywhere in the sky). There was some items/puzzles that wouldn't work right away (like in the bedroom picture), so I ended up having to help the girl I watch because it wasn't direct enough as to how to complete the puzzle (there's no rules, though it's simple enough to quickly figure out how to play, so if you're little ones aren't sure what to do, you can show them!).

Overall, I WOULD recommend this game to anyone who has small children or children that like to replay games multiple times even after they figure everything out. I, however, wouldn't recommend this to children who like a challenge with their games because they probably won't play this again after the first time!
4 helpful votes
on April 13, 2013
I haven't gotten far on it, but it teaches basic things(i.e. ball, umbrella, sun, crab etc...) Although it starts basic and rudimentary, it so far seems to progress and add animations.
The things fall into the screen, and your toddler puts them where they go(with variable margin)example: you put the sun in the sky almost any where. Even to a sun set. But there are distinct limits to position to ensure picture perfect placements. Some objects can be kicked or moved by the characters when you are moving the characters.
All in all, pretty fun for my older toddler. I would recommend to friend's.
0Comment|Report abuse
got this as the FAOTD I do not regret it. it's a bunch of interactive scenes where characters/items pop in for the player to place anywhere in the scene. sometime they will react if placed in certain spots (for example: place something on the slide and it will slide down). the grocery store scene is a game where after you place the children in the aisle a picture will pop-up and while the children walk down the aisle the player has to find that item and place it in the cart. I have several nieces and nephews under the age of 9 and this is a favorite of them all (especially the one that turns three next month). they all enjoy sitting with their aunt so we can play with the "game-pad" together.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on July 15, 2013
While I don't exactly care for the graphics or the game itself my 3 year old daughter loves it and that's why it gets 5 stars. This is one of the few games, besides Dr. Panda games, she comes back to play. There seems to be a lot to do within the games. The only item my daughter gets upset with is when it's time to put Beck and Bo to bed...she wants to put Beck in the "pink bed" but that bed is assigned to Bo. It would have been a nice feature to allow for more options for character placements. Synopsis: worth the purchase.
on May 3, 2013
I got this as the free app of the day for my Kindle Fire HD. It was a lifesaver! I had nursery duty at church that very morning, and the only one that came into the nursery was a little girl who wouldn't stop crying. I had my tablet with me, so I got it out to see if I had something on it that would help her stop crying. I loaded this app and got her watching it and eventually playing it herself. What a relief it was to have her stop crying! Now, several other young children at church come to me after service wanting to play it, too. It is a very cute animated stickers program. I think it is one of the best children's apps that I have seen so far.
on May 27, 2013
This game is one of my kids' favorites. Each level allows you to place various items (the names are spoken aloud so you learn what they are) and as you finish a level, the items and written words are placed in a scrapbook for review. The levels also feature minigames (the shopping level has you finding items on a shelf to put into a cart as the shoppers walk by, the carnival level has a game where you throw a ball at stacked rubber ducks to win prizes, one level has a train that you ride in to see the countryside, etc.) There is a lot of variety and my boys (ages 2 and 4) play this game frequently. It is one of my 2 year old's favorites.